Methyl1-D & I-gh-1

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I'm brand new here and I just picked up M1D and IGH1 in a combo pack. I have never taken a supplement before I'm 22 yo and 170lbs. I am wondering what type of dosage would be good to start with. I have a 90 ct bottle of M1D and a 60 ct of IGH1. how would you guys recommend this be taken to get the full benefit?

PS im not sure if this is in the right section but it seems like I might get the best results for my question here.

Thanks Aaron

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm brand new here and I just picked up M1D and IGH1 in a combo pack. I have never taken a supplement before I'm 22 yo and 170lbs. I am wondering what type of dosage would be good to start with. I have a 90 ct bottle of M1D and a 60 ct of IGH1. how would you guys recommend this be taken to get the full benefit?

PS im not sure if this is in the right section but it seems like I might get the best results for my question here.

Thanks Aaron
You sure your I-gh-1 isn't a 100 capsules? If not put for me what's on the label as far as ingredient amounts and I will help :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you saying different count bottles have different mg's in ingredient's????

i guess you can call it a half ass promo bottle compared to the real deal?? lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nah its just a sample bottle. Just like we used to do sample bottles of slin.

I would recommend starting at 4 caps M1D a day and 4 caps IGH 1 before bed at night. Good luck bro.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Per Craigmatthew

GH Secretogogue Complex 760mg
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Ornithine AKG
Murcuna Puriens (Std for 99% L-dopa)
Astragalus Membraneaceus
L-lysine

It says sample bottle on it.

Should How long should I take the two for I suppose until they run out. Would you recommend waiting to start the IGH1 7 days into the M1D so that I finish them at the same time? Or should I order more. Also would it be necessary to take a testosterone booster immediately after the completion of these 2 supplements?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to do this right.

Thanks Aaron

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

The ingredients will be the same per pill, just less pills obviously. The daily recomendations remain the same, 4 pre bed without carbohydrates.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Per Craigmatthew

GH Secretogogue Complex 760mg
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Ornithine AKG
Murcuna Puriens (Std for 99% L-dopa)
Astragalus Membraneaceus
L-lysine

It says sample bottle on it.

Should How long should I take the two for I suppose until they run out. Would you recommend waiting to start the IGH1 7 days into the M1D so that I finish them at the same time? Or should I order more. Also would it be necessary to take a testosterone booster immediately after the completion of these 2 supplements?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to do this right.

Thanks Aaron
Questoins are fine man, there are no stupid questions. Ok, two options, either buy another I-gh-1 and run it while on M1D the whole time, or start them at the same time and that just means the one will finish 7 days early, no dramas though there.

As for a test booster after, I would recomend T911 as this is doing me well in my PCT at the moment. Good pumps from it as well and good intensity. Also a damn good price at the moment using a coupon on the LG website.