Methyl1-D & I-gh-1

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Methyl1-D & I-gh-1

I'm brand new here and I just picked up M1D and IGH1 in a combo pack. I have never taken a supplement before I'm 22 yo and 170lbs. I am wondering what type of dosage would be good to start with. I have a 90 ct bottle of M1D and a 60 ct of IGH1. how would you guys recommend this be taken to get the full benefit?

PS im not sure if this is in the right section but it seems like I might get the best results for my question here.

Thanks Aaron

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colochine View Post
    I'm brand new here and I just picked up M1D and IGH1 in a combo pack. I have never taken a supplement before I'm 22 yo and 170lbs. I am wondering what type of dosage would be good to start with. I have a 90 ct bottle of M1D and a 60 ct of IGH1. how would you guys recommend this be taken to get the full benefit?

PS im not sure if this is in the right section but it seems like I might get the best results for my question here.

Thanks Aaron
    You sure your I-gh-1 isn't a 100 capsules? If not put for me what's on the label as far as ingredient amounts and I will help

3. Elite Member
    Answers

are you saying different count bottles have different mg's in ingredient's????

i guess you can call it a half ass promo bottle compared to the real deal?? lol

•   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post

Nah its just a sample bottle. Just like we used to do sample bottles of slin.

I would recommend starting at 4 caps M1D a day and 4 caps IGH 1 before bed at night. Good luck bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Per Craigmatthew

GH Secretogogue Complex 760mg
    Arginine Pyroglutamate
    Ornithine AKG
    Murcuna Puriens (Std for 99% L-dopa)
    Astragalus Membraneaceus
    L-lysine

It says sample bottle on it.

Should How long should I take the two for I suppose until they run out. Would you recommend waiting to start the IGH1 7 days into the M1D so that I finish them at the same time? Or should I order more. Also would it be necessary to take a testosterone booster immediately after the completion of these 2 supplements?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to do this right.

Thanks Aaron

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post

The ingredients will be the same per pill, just less pills obviously. The daily recomendations remain the same, 4 pre bed without carbohydrates.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colochine View Post
    Per Craigmatthew

GH Secretogogue Complex 760mg
    Arginine Pyroglutamate
    Ornithine AKG
    Murcuna Puriens (Std for 99% L-dopa)
    Astragalus Membraneaceus
    L-lysine

It says sample bottle on it.

Should How long should I take the two for I suppose until they run out. Would you recommend waiting to start the IGH1 7 days into the M1D so that I finish them at the same time? Or should I order more. Also would it be necessary to take a testosterone booster immediately after the completion of these 2 supplements?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to do this right.

Thanks Aaron
    Questoins are fine man, there are no stupid questions. Ok, two options, either buy another I-gh-1 and run it while on M1D the whole time, or start them at the same time and that just means the one will finish 7 days early, no dramas though there.

As for a test booster after, I would recomend T911 as this is doing me well in my PCT at the moment. Good pumps from it as well and good intensity. Also a damn good price at the moment using a coupon on the LG website.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl1-T or Superdrone???
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 12:05 PM
  2. designer labs methyl1,4add
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:06 PM
  3. How long for Methyl1,4Addiol to kick in
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics