Anadraulic State Ingredients

paulg

paulg

Awards
the label is up on the GNC website.

LG Sciences, please spill the beans on these ingredients!

Tell me about the cortisol blocking Lycium Extract and Schizandra Extract.
Tell me about Bio Cre (TM) (the creatine peptide).

Please tell me about the anti aromatase ursolic acid.

And Marus Alba is listed as a "Hormonal Growth Boster". Please spill the beans, guys.

I am very excited about the profile, as it is all natural (plant extracts). That makes this product easy to use and I imagine it can be run 8 weeks. (still waiting for mine to come in the mail--i ordered two).

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It can be found on the gnc website, I tried to post the image but it's a .pdf.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
wooo nice label!!!! I'm sure information will be ready to go soon... just need LG to step in and explain ;)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
The profile looks VERY impressive!:jaw:

Thx for the head sup about the gnc site having it up OP

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The profile looks VERY impressive!:jaw:

Thx for the head sup about the gnc site having it up OP
Agreed, I just printed the label out to investigate further..some nice looking things in it! Can't wait to use it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Works out to roughly 38.8g/serving, so it's a generous serving size. 13g of sugar, so ~25g of ingredients.
25grams of anabolic goodness! Nice work on the math dude :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Schizandra is very useful and from what we can tell the main reason why in our Product X Transform, people noticed such high endurance.

2008 Study

Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail.: an overview of Russian research and uses in medicine.
Panossian A, Wikman G.

Swedish Herbal Institute Research & Development, Spårvägen 2, SE-432 96 Askloster, Sweden. [email protected]

Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Bail. is often referred to as an example of a medicinal plant with use in modern Chinese medicine. However, Schisandra chinensis first gained recognition as an adaptogen in the official medicine of the USSR in the early 1960s, principally as a result of the large number of pharmacological and clinical studies carried out by Russian scientists in the preceding two decades. Schizandra has now secured an established position within the medicine of Russia/USSR as evidenced by the inclusion of the drug in recent editions of the National Pharmacopoeia of the USSR and in the State Register of Drugs. Pharmacological studies on animals have shown that Schizandra increases physical working capacity and affords a stress-protective effect against a broad spectrum of harmful factors including heat shock, skin burn, cooling, frostbite, immobilisation, swimming under load in an atmosphere with decreased air pressure, aseptic inflammation, irradiation, and heavy metal intoxication. The phytoadaptogen exerts an effect on the central nervous, sympathetic, endocrine, immune, respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal systems, on the development of experimental atherosclerosis, on blood sugar and acid-base balance, and on uterus myotonic activity. Studies on isolated organs, tissues, cells and enzymes have revealed that Schizandra preparations exhibit strong antioxidant activities and affect smooth muscles, arachidonic acid release, biosynthesis of leukotriene B(4) in leukocytes, platelet activating factor activity, carbohydrate-phosphorus metabolism, the formation of heat shock protein and polyamines, tissue respiration and oxygen consumption, and the tolerance of an organism to oxygen intoxication. In healthy subjects, Schizandra increases endurance and accuracy of movement, mental performance and working capacity, and generates alterations in the basal levels of nitric oxide and cortisol in blood and saliva with subsequent effects on the blood cells, vessels and CNS. Numerous clinical trials have demonstrated the efficiency of Schizandra in asthenia, neuralgic and psychiatric (neurosis, psychogenic depression, astheno-depressive states, schizophrenia and alcoholism) disorders, in impaired visual function, hypotension and cardiotonic disorders, in epidemic waves of influenza, in chronic sinusitis, otitis, neuritis and otosclerosis, in pneumonia, radioprotection of the fetoplacental system of pregnant women, allergic dermatitis, acute gastrointestinal diseases, gastric hyper- and hypo-secretion, chronic gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, wound healing and trophic ulcers. This review describes the considerable diversity of pharmacological effects of Schisandra chinensis reported in numerous studies carried out in the former USSR and which have been confirmed over more than 40 years of use of the plant as an official medicinal remedy. Such knowledge can be applied in the expansion of the use of Schizandra in the pharmacotherapy of European and other countries as well as for the further discovery of new drugs based on the lignans that constitute the main secondary metabolites of this plant.

Lycium has a ton of info on it and is all the rage right now if you didn't know

Protective effect of Lycium barbarum polysaccharides on oxidative damage in skeletal muscle of exhaustive exercise rats.
Niu AJ, Wu JM, Yu DH, Wang R.

Wushu Department, Guangzhou sport university, Guangzhou 510500, China. [email protected]

The aim of this study was to determine the modulatory effect of Lycium barbarum polysaccharides (LBP) on the oxidative stress induced by an exhaustive exercise. 32 male Wistar rats were taken in the study. The experiment was a 30-day exhaustive exercise program. We determined the lipid peroxidation, glycogen levels, and anti-oxidant enzyme activities in skeletal muscle. The results demonstrated that L. barbarum polysaccharides administration significantly increases glycogen level and anti-oxidant enzyme activities, and decreased malondialdehyde (MDA) level and creatine kinase activities. In conclusion, L. barbarum polysaccharides administration can significantly decrease the oxidative stress induced by the exhaustive exercise.

Isolation and purification of Lycium barbarum polysaccharides and its antifatigue effect

Luo Q, Yan J, Zhang S. Department of Hygiene, Hubei Medical University, Wuhan 430071, China.

A purified component of lycium barbarum polysaccharide (LBP-X) was isolated from lycium barbarum L. by DEAE ion-exchange cellulose and sephacryl gel chromatography. LBP-X was tested on five different doses (5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 mg.kg-1.d-1) in mice. The results showed that LBP-X induced a remarkable adaptability to exercise load, enhanced resistance and accelerated elimination of fatigue. LBP-X could enhance the storage of muscle and liver glycogen, increase the activity of LDH before and after swimming, decrease the increase of blood urea nitrogen (BUN) after strenuous exercise, and accelerate the clearance of BUN after exercise. The dosage of LBP-X 10 mg.kg-1.d-1 was the best amount among the five tested doses.

More later...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good man LG, there you go guys, get reading ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ursolic Acid is an AI, which is suitable for long term, everyday use vs. something like Androsterone/ATD/6OXO which should be cycled. Cool stuff...

Evaluation of ursolic acid isolated from Ilex paraguariensis and derivatives on aromatase inhibition.
Gnoatto SC, Dassonville-Klimpt A, Da Nascimento S, Galéra P, Boumediene K, Gosmann G, Sonnet P, Moslemi S.

Faculdade de Farmácia, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Av. Ipiranga 2752, Porto Alegre 90610-000, RS, Brazil.

The inhibitory potency of ursolic acid extracted from Ilex paraguariensis, a plant used in South American population for a tea preparation known as maté, and its derivatives to inhibit aromatase activity was assessed and compared to a phytoestrogen apigenin and a steroidal aromatase inhibitor 4-hyroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA). Among all compounds tested only ursolic acid 1 showed an efficient and dose-dependent aromatase inhibition with IC50 value of 32 microM as did apigenin (IC50=10 microM), whereas IC50 value of 4-OHA was 0.8 microM. Our results show that the incorporation of a metallocene moiety into the ursolic acid derivatives decreases the aromatase inhibition. Moreover, comparison of the structure/inhibitory potency relationship of compounds indicates that the presence of cycle A and the configuration of C3-OH and C17-COOH seems to be more favourable to recognize the active site of aromatase and to block its activity.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!! this sounds great!!! I am so game!
Glad to sse ya back BIG E!!!

paulg

paulg

Awards
Cycle AS?

I understand that Anadraulic State is all natural, but should we cycle it anyway to keep effectiveness? Not so much resveritrol, but with the Ursolic acid AI and the ellagic acid and Osthole, do these things lose effectiveness over time? Does 8 weeks on 4 weeks off makes sense?
Also what about "on cycle" like during a PH cycle? I'm not sure the anti estrogen and psarm benefits would do much during say an H-drol cycle.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is any benefit to creatine supps on cycle. However, It would be great in PCT.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is any benefit to creatine supps on cycle. However, It would be great in PCT.
Creatine can be fun while 'on'.... haha. Some of us like painfully bad pumps though :p

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
could this be used as PCT for MMV2? It's got the serm properties and AI

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could be used for PCT if used longer term...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
60 days at least, remember it is not as strong as a Formadrol or T-911 and the ingredients are not meant to completely take the place of PCT, but for a mild product, it should work well enough...

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I just checked my order and I did get t911, so I will def use that AND anadraulic state. You guys had a great SALE! Got me some MMV2, M1-D, Anadraulic State, T-911.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just checked my order and I did get t911, so I will def use that AND anadraulic state. You guys had a great SALE! Got me some MMV2, M1-D, Anadraulic State, T-911.
You will LOVE that stack man! Good order! Also that T911 is pretty damn good during PCT, I'm quite liking it :)