Bc/eaa

  1. Registered User
    fooze's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    Bc/eaa


    so, how does BC/EAA do exactly? does it help with anything else other than bulking? and how does LG's version of the BC/EAA compare to other competitors?

  2. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fooze View Post
    so, how does BC/EAA do exactly? does it help with anything else other than bulking? and how does LG's version of the BC/EAA compare to other competitors?
    Very effective during a cutting/calorie deficit as well. It is also some what anti catabolic so will help maintain lean muscle mass while exercising. There's a lot of good research out there supporting this.

    How does it compare? Well I have yet to use it so can't comment but there should be plenty of reviews soon. The ingredient profile is great, good amount of leucine and some glutamine thrown in as well.
  3. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    LG's product is unique in that it is a blend of both BCAA and EAAs.

    BCAAs are used primarily for the intra-muscular up-regulation of protein synthesis that they cause. Increasing your intake of free-form BCAAs, particularly leucine, causes large increases of this.

    EAAs provide the the amino acid supply your body needs to synthesize those proteins; they are some of the primary building blocks that your muscles use to build themselves up.

    So; BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and EAAs provide the materials.

    A couple of reviews have gone up already, but honestly, based on the profile and the price ($15!), it's more than worth it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    LG's product is unique in that it is a blend of both BCAA and EAAs.

    BCAAs are used primarily for the intra-muscular up-regulation of protein synthesis that they cause. Increasing your intake of free-form BCAAs, particularly leucine, causes large increases of this.

    EAAs provide the the amino acid supply your body needs to synthesize those proteins; they are some of the primary building blocks that your muscles use to build themselves up.

    So; BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and EAAs provide the materials.

    A couple of reviews have gone up already, but honestly, based on the profile and the price ($15!), it's more than worth it.
    Exactly, flavoured Bcaa/Eaa mix for $15 = Just buy it.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0


    gotta agree, the price is too good to be true

    I am anxiously awaiting mine
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    BCAA's are much needed in any diet and work out regiment..

    Like stated above ^^^^^ if you want to build cells and

    repair tissue faster and aid in molecular growth.. by taking BCAA's

    will you see results in a few weeks? no but in time you will

    just dont rely with what you get in most of your whey

    proteins... and you'll hear your body will produce these..very

    true but not all of them.. and thats where your supplement line

    comes into play to help you reach your goals... Hope this

    helps with the above replys.... Good luck..
  7. Registered User
    moats's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Where can I get this for $15? Not available on NP
  8. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    he was saying you can purchase it for 15$ after using the 50% off code on LG's website.. but i think now its back to 29$ but LG said they run the 50% off again in the future..
  9. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    You could still use the "Promiselog" code on LG's website, I think (not positive on that) to get BC+EAA for $15. You are supposed to provide feedback on the product, either by posting a review or a log if you use that code, however.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  10. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    You could still use the "Promiselog" code on LG's website, I think (not positive on that) to get BC+EAA for $15. You are supposed to provide feedback on the product, either by posting a review or a log if you use that code, however.
    Keep the logs coming guys!
  11. Registered User
    moats's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Will this be available at NP?
  12. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by moats View Post
    Will this be available at NP?
    Hopefully soon, I think we need NP to pick this up
  13. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Answers
    0


    It's solid and very worth it. I love it!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Branch Chain Amino Acids, and Essential Amino Acids are very good for many different reasons. They are mostly used for a recovery aid, although when I take them they do wonders for my energy levels while at the gym as well as aid in recovery. Our product is obviously effective as a supplement as well as the cost. I can't wait to try it and I really hope that everyone here jumps at the opportunity to grab some of this stuff before the shelves are left on E!
  15. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Branch Chain Amino Acids, and Essential Amino Acids are very good for many different reasons. They are mostly used for a recovery aid, although when I take them they do wonders for my energy levels while at the gym as well as aid in recovery. Our product is obviously effective as a supplement as well as the cost. I can't wait to try it and I really hope that everyone here jumps at the opportunity to grab some of this stuff before the shelves are left on E!
    With out a dought..

    Would I be overdoing it taking this pre and post? I knows its IMO more essential to take post WO,
  16. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    With out a dought..

    Would I be overdoing it taking this pre and post? I knows its IMO more essential to take post WO,
    Taking the two with in id say 1 1/2- 2 hours from each other?


    I usally take Xtend a few hours 3-4 pre work out, only due to spreading the MMV2 AND PROTIEN SHAKE, then i'll take in another Xtend right after Work out and a shake about 1 hour later.... Thats why I ask about Taking in the BC/EAA's so close together
  17. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    With all the hype and Riff raff going on I decided not to wait

    to finish my Xtend, but in no way will it go unused! So just

    got off LG’s Site and 2 tubs on Its way to Texas! I hope with

    the Holidays my box doesnt get left in limbo status at some

    Airport! lol

    LG33
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    With all the hype and Riff raff going on I decided not to wait

    to finish my Xtend, but in no way will it go unused! So just

    got off LG’s Site and 2 tubs on Its way to Texas! I hope with

    the Holidays my box doesnt get left in limbo status at some

    Airport! lol

    LG33
    I take one serving about 45 mins pre WO, and one serving post WO. No it's not over kill That doesn't mean that those are the only two optimal times... You can take it whenever you want!
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in