Do I need a Chem SERM?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
I'm recovering from ankle surgery and can't train as heavy as I would like and cant train legs at all (which were overpowering the rest of my developement so no real worries). I ofcourse want to lose as little as possible and maybe bring up my arms now that I dont have a choice of other things to work haha.

I want to run M1D and MMV2 but am worried about my PCT needs. Should I run a true SERM (clomid or nolva) if I have the option or would I be better served with something OTC?

Also what would be the optimal way to dose these?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm recovering from ankle surgery and can't train as heavy as I would like and cant train legs at all (which were overpowering the rest of my developement so no real worries). I ofcourse want to lose as little as possible and maybe bring up my arms now that I dont have a choice of other things to work haha.

I want to run M1D and MMV2 but am worried about my PCT needs. Should I run a true SERM (clomid or nolva) if I have the option or would I be better served with something OTC?

Also what would be the optimal way to dose these?
As far as PCT for these you can use an OTC for sure, something like formadrol xtreme or t911 would work great.

As for dosing, what do you weight, training experience and have you used these products before?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
As far as PCT for these you can use an OTC for sure, something like formadrol xtreme or t911 would work great.

As for dosing, what do you weight, training experience and have you used these products before?
200, 3 years, and No.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Id say for stacking the two you can do two of each in the morning and 2 of each again in the afternoon or pre workout. I will need to double check this out with L or 3gclipse to make sure....

:)

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Id say for stacking the two you can do two of each in the morning and 2 of each again in the afternoon or pre workout. I will need to double check this out with L or 3gclipse to make sure....

:)
Right on. Thanks for the help.