New Anadraulic State Write Up - Can We Get Some Feedback - and a woot

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you make this mistake before each workout?

Not being in the perfect state prior to working out is a problem that robs most people of muscle. Did you know 99% of muscle growth happens at the gym where you are priming each cell for growth? All of the signaling and plumbing for muscle growth is laid in the gym, which is precisely when you lack nutrients. If you want to really grow, being in the perfect state is critical. Sadly, most people ignore this critical time and waste hard earned effort in the gym because of improper nutrient timing. While you are there, if you are not making the most out of every minute, you are robbing yourself of the most critical time to build muscle and making a HUGE mistake in your training.

To get real muscle growth when you workout, you need to be in the perfect state...the Anadraulic State. The Anadraulic State is unlike anything you have ever experienced, it puts your body in the perfect condition to accomplish unparalleled muscle growth while you train. Nothing like it has ever been seen before and nothing rivals the pure power and intensity of a man in the Anadraulic State. This muscle building pre-workout product is in a league of its own...

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth along with the perfect blend of nutrients that will put your muscles in an anabolic state...the anadraulic state!

The Anadrualic State is:

4 New Technologies:

SERM - Blocks estrogen at the estrogen receptor, which stops its negative side effects and has the positive of boosting LH and testosterone.

ANTI-AROMATASE – Stops the converstion of testosterone into estrogen, thus boosting testosterone in another way and increasing the androgenic ratio.

pSARM – SARMs act like testosterone in the body without effecting testosterone, so its like having a "prescription" testosterone boost without the negatives.

RECEPTOR – Increased receptor quality and quantity means that the SERM, AI and pSARM testosterone effect will be doubled, giving your muscle cells the most active receptors, which build a more anabolic environment to take advantage of the increased androgenic ratio.

In A Base Of:

CREATINE PEPTIDES - Advanced delivery creatine builds muscle and increases satellite cells. This new type of creatine is more biologically active than other types, giving even better results.

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS – If you are not using these prior to your workout, you are robbing your muscles of the proper repair nutrients to push past your plateaus and get the most out of each workout. EAA's are best taken prior to working out, to prevent tear down. (also fortified with extra Leucine)

INSULIN MIMETIC - Forced growth means pushing more of the nutrients required to build into each muscle cell. The secret to this growth is increasing the activity of the bodies natural insulin response. This is a BIG key to Anadraulic State's immediate effect.

CORTISOL BLOCK - Reduced tear down happens at the end of the workout when cortisol levels usually shoot through the roof. Anadraulic State blocks this cortisol release with key nutrients that have been proven to blunt the cortisol response, finishing off the perfect Anadraulic State.

PERFECT CARBS - Precise blend of Waxy Maize Starch and Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose for perfect nutrient delivery.

The combination of these nutrients has never been seen before in one sports supplement, yet all are key to maximum muscle growth. With these anabolic bases covered before each workout, everything is more productive. 99% of muscle growth happens at the gym, which means being in the perfect state is critical. Sadly, most people ignore this critical time and waste hard earned energy in the gym. Get into the perfect Anadraulic State and quit making the big mistake before each workout.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad , a few little things.
Advanced delivery creatine builds muscle...
Creatine doesn't build muscle as far as I know :)
Reduced tear down happens at the end of the workout when cortisol levels usually shoot through the roof.
I think you meant increased tear down, higher cortisol = more catabolism.

99% of muscle growth happens at the gym,
I beg to disagree, but nobody regulates label claims.

Don't mind the criticism, I'm just looking at it from a consumer's standpoint. It does catch my interest though even without any flashy colours/pictures, and perhaps I will try out this product when you guys release more info :).

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback. I count on you guys to give it straight, so that's why I am putting it up. Thanks man. (although I disagree with creatine and muscle building and I think people vastly underestimate a quality workout for muscle building purposes vs. a mediocre workout)

I think what I was trying to get across is that losing focus and energy at the gym is what makes for a lousy workout and therefor reduced growth vs. maintenance. Also, if you are like me, after a lay off, you get immediate growth that lasts, then after about 3-4 weeks, its like I lose mass. Do you get that? That loss of mass I believe is from two things - poor quality workouts and poor nutrient timing. Both addressed by AS.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Well thought out, everything explained simply and no huge over the top promises.

:)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've certainly been intrigued by this since reading about it. The various ingredients could make it incredibly worthwhile - a pre- to intra-workout/test booster mix. Without knowing what each aspect of the test-effecting "technologies" are I can't really say much other than they certainly have the potential to be someting outstanding.

Creatine with EAA and an Insulin mimetic is always a good combo. (Neovar+PW would be something similar in that respect, and that's a stack that kicks butt!).

I'm wondering though - if the carbs and eaa were high enough, wouldn't that be pretty cortisol blunting in-and-of itself? Is the cortisol blocker just there to prevent what would be secreted despite the digestion of the cho and eaa?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback. I count on you guys to give it straight, so that's why I am putting it up. Thanks man. (although I disagree with creatine and muscle building and I think people vastly underestimate a quality workout for muscle building purposes vs. a mediocre workout)

I think what I was trying to get across is that losing focus and energy at the gym is what makes for a lousy workout and therefor reduced growth vs. maintenance. Also, if you are like me, after a lay off, you get immediate growth that lasts, then after about 3-4 weeks, its like I lose mass. Do you get that? That loss of mass I believe is from two things - poor quality workouts and poor nutrient timing. Both addressed by AS.
My point on the 99% thing is just that alot of guys know that in the gym you induce micro-trauma in the muscle tissue, which is repaired (mostly while we sleep).

I get you on the losing focus/energy aspect. I would try and word it about how you get to the gym, but you're so unfocused and motivated that you're not pushing yourself hard enough to induce muscle growth; AS will fix this by not only pushing you harder, but giving you the building blocks and energy to blast through your workout and on to muscle growth. Or something along those lines .

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not bad , a few little things.

Creatine doesn't build muscle as far as I know :)

I think you meant increased tear down, higher cortisol = more catabolism.

I beg to disagree, but nobody regulates label claims.

Don't mind the criticism, I'm just looking at it from a consumer's standpoint. It does catch my interest though even without any flashy colours/pictures, and perhaps I will try out this product when you guys release more info :).
Excellent critique man, you're always on the ball :)

paulg

paulg

Awards
Ingredient Profile?!?!

Pleeeeez post an ingredient profile! Such a tease....

Okay, how do you compare the serm and ai effects of AS vs Formadrol? As strong as Formadrol? Or less strong but you can use it longer?

It kind of sounds like receptor + formadrol + new creatine + aminos + waximaze + arginine + osthole + cortisol blockers.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you make this mistake before each workout?

Not being in the perfect state prior to working out is a problem that robs most people of muscle. Did you know 99% of muscle growth happens at the gym where you are priming each cell for growth? All of the signaling and plumbing for muscle growth is laid in the gym, which is precisely when you lack nutrients. If you want to really grow, being in the perfect state is critical. Sadly, most people ignore this critical time and waste hard earned effort in the gym because of improper nutrient timing. While you are there, if you are not making the most out of every minute, you are robbing yourself of the most critical time to build muscle and making a HUGE mistake in your training.

To get real muscle growth when you workout, you need to be in the perfect state...the Anadraulic State. The Anadraulic State is unlike anything you have ever experienced, it puts your body in the perfect condition to accomplish unparalleled muscle growth while you train. Nothing like it has ever been seen before and nothing rivals the pure power and intensity of a man in the Anadraulic State. This muscle building pre-workout product is in a league of its own...

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth along with the perfect blend of nutrients that will put your muscles in an anabolic state...the anadraulic state!

The Anadrualic State is:

4 New Technologies:

SERM - Blocks estrogen at the estrogen receptor, which stops its negative side effects and has the positive of boosting LH and testosterone.

ANTI-AROMATASE – Stops the converstion of testosterone into estrogen, thus boosting testosterone in another way and increasing the androgenic ratio.

pSARM – SARMs act like testosterone in the body without effecting testosterone, so its like having a "prescription" testosterone boost without the negatives.

RECEPTOR – Increased receptor quality and quantity means that the SERM, AI and pSARM testosterone effect will be doubled, giving your muscle cells the most active receptors, which build a more anabolic environment to take advantage of the increased androgenic ratio.

In A Base Of:

CREATINE PEPTIDES - Advanced delivery creatine builds muscle and increases satellite cells. This new type of creatine is more biologically active than other types, giving even better results.

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS – If you are not using these prior to your workout, you are robbing your muscles of the proper repair nutrients to push past your plateaus and get the most out of each workout. EAA's are best taken prior to working out, to prevent tear down. (also fortified with extra Leucine)

INSULIN MIMETIC - Forced growth means pushing more of the nutrients required to build into each muscle cell. The secret to this growth is increasing the activity of the bodies natural insulin response. This is a BIG key to Anadraulic State's immediate effect.

CORTISOL BLOCK - Reduced tear down happens at the end of the workout when cortisol levels usually shoot through the roof. Anadraulic State blocks this cortisol release with key nutrients that have been proven to blunt the cortisol response, finishing off the perfect Anadraulic State.

PERFECT CARBS - Precise blend of Waxy Maize Starch and Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose for perfect nutrient delivery.

The combination of these nutrients has never been seen before in one sports supplement, yet all are key to maximum muscle growth. With these anabolic bases covered before each workout, everything is more productive. 99% of muscle growth happens at the gym, which means being in the perfect state is critical. Sadly, most people ignore this critical time and waste hard earned energy in the gym. Get into the perfect Anadraulic State and quit making the big mistake before each workout.

I'm going to address the bolded areas in the order they appear.

1- Scientific figures require citations. You will not find any citation to go with this one. You are in a situation where ATP, glycogen, and other substrates are being rapidly depleted in order to perform a physically taxing task, when you are training. I believe this is the opposite of muscle growth.

2- SARM - acronym for "Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator". To modulate means to adjust, control, or tone down. As with a SERM, which blocks estrogen receptors, SARM, by definition, de-activate androgen receptors. S-1 and S-4 are special cases and the only SARM's that have been researched for anabolic potential because of their mixed agonistic/antagonistic activity on different receptor types. I don't understand why you would want to take something that deactivates androgen receptors prior to exercising. If whatever you are referring to as a SARM activates certain androgen receptors in the muscle, you're not taking it because it is a SARM. There is currently not enough information to say whether or not it has some of the same negatives as testosterone. In theory, these will decrease LH/FSH; however, not as much as test. In practice, they decrease, however not by enough for statistical significance (Yin et al).

3- Insulin mimetics decrease insulin response because they lower blood sugar on their own. They increase sensitivity to insulin. The body no longer needs to produce as much insulin to do the same job.
I also don't understand why you would want to decrease your blood sugar before working out. You usually want the exact opposite, which is why people often take simple sugars and stimulants before a workout. Dropping your blood sugar pre-workout usually comes holding hands with decreased performance due to hypoglycemic responses.

4- This just needs to be reworded. I know what you mean, but it can also be easily misinterpretted.

5- Again with this 99% stuff. What is this, 1981? If this statement had any sort of validity, I don't understand why people wouldn't still be training 6 hours per day anymore. You're either trying to say something else (like good gains come from a good workout or something), or you're way off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after the sample I had, I can't wait to try running it consistently for a month

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1- Scientific figures require citations. You will not find any citation to go with this one. You are in a situation where ATP, glycogen, and other substrates are being rapidly depleted in order to perform a physically taxing task, when you are training. I believe this is the opposite of muscle growth.

2- SARM - acronym for "Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator". To modulate means to adjust, control, or tone down. As with a SERM, which blocks estrogen receptors, SARM, by definition, de-activate androgen receptors. S-1 and S-4 are special cases and the only SARM's that have been researched for anabolic potential because of their mixed agonistic/antagonistic activity on different receptor types. I don't understand why you would want to take something that deactivates androgen receptors prior to exercising. If whatever you are referring to as a SARM activates certain androgen receptors in the muscle, you're not taking it because it is a SARM. There is currently not enough information to say whether or not it has some of the same negatives as testosterone. In theory, these will decrease LH/FSH; however, not as much as test. In practice, they decrease, however not by enough for statistical significance (Yin et al).

3- Insulin mimetics decrease insulin response because they lower blood sugar on their own. They increase sensitivity to insulin. The body no longer needs to produce as much insulin to do the same job.
I also don't understand why you would want to decrease your blood sugar before working out. You usually want the exact opposite, which is why people often take simple sugars and stimulants before a workout. Dropping your blood sugar pre-workout usually comes holding hands with decreased performance due to hypoglycemic responses.

4- This just needs to be reworded. I know what you mean, but it can also be easily misinterpretted.

5- Again with this 99% stuff. What is this, 1981? If this statement had any sort of validity, I don't understand why people wouldn't still be training 6 hours per day anymore. You're either trying to say something else (like good gains come from a good workout or something), or you're way off.
Excellent comments! :thumbsup:

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I need a new preworkout formula asap. When can I get my hands on some of this.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
after the sample I had, I can't wait to try running it consistently for a month
u got a sample hmm i must be slippng usually i'm on top of the free stuff i'm waiting for mine in the mail can't wait to push this stuff to the limit.def goin log this stuff.

paulg

paulg

Awards
ingredients?!

perty pleez with sugar on top, can you post the ingredients?
I've already ordered two jugs at LG with the 50% coupon. (thank you very much for the coupon. it enticed me to buy the product--2 actually. gee, 2 and i haven't even tried it yet. you'd think i learned my lesson from Prime).

anyway, I'm coming off of 5 weeks of MMV2, followed by 20 days of pct with Formadrol and Core Zap. I assume it would be best to take some time off before trying AS? At least a month? though i couldn't prove it, i'd almost swear MMV2 didn't shut me down at all.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
perty pleez with sugar on top, can you post the ingredients?
I've already ordered two jugs at LG with the 50% coupon. (thank you very much for the coupon. it enticed me to buy the product--2 actually. gee, 2 and i haven't even tried it yet. you'd think i learned my lesson from Prime).

anyway, I'm coming off of 5 weeks of MMV2, followed by 20 days of pct with Formadrol and Core Zap. I assume it would be best to take some time off before trying AS? At least a month? though i couldn't prove it, i'd almost swear MMV2 didn't shut me down at all.
Yeah mmv2 seems to feel like it's doing the opposite of shutdown.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Yeah mmv2 seems to feel like it's doing the opposite of shutdown.

right. which means it could be the ultimate thing to stack. next time i would do a real short run, like 3 weeks, cauz it peaked before a month. incredible strength gains that two weeks into formadrol I haven't lost an ounce of strength. and formadrol plus core zap is really giving me similar results to mmv2. formadrol is wonderful. 6-oxo and ids pct tabs both gave me boners and bad fatigue and absolutely no results in mass, strength, or recomp. Formadrol is giving me results with ZERO fatigue. there's a nice light aggression with formadrol and top that with the icariin in core zap and the workouts remind me of MMV2.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
right. which means it could be the ultimate thing to stack. next time i would do a real short run, like 3 weeks, cauz it peaked before a month. incredible strength gains that two weeks into formadrol I haven't lost an ounce of strength. and formadrol plus core zap is really giving me similar results to mmv2. formadrol is wonderful. 6-oxo and ids pct tabs both gave me boners and bad fatigue and absolutely no results in mass, strength, or recomp. Formadrol is giving me results with ZERO fatigue. there's a nice light aggression with formadrol and top that with the icariin in core zap and the workouts remind me of MMV2.
well there's a nice mini review right there, I have yet to try formadrol but from what you have said maybe I need to give it a go at a later stage.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i could almost guess whats in this, it kind of seem like a combination of all of lgs great products

Dihydrocoumadin
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Sodium Caprylate
Nicotinamide
Zinc Aspartate
Osthol
yohimbe
Momordica Charantia (Bitter Melon)
Cinnamon Extract
Vanadyl Sulfate
reservatrol
iccarin
new form of creatine
have no clue what the ai would be
wms
dextrose
plus more...
huh huh am i close,lol

paulg

paulg

Awards
i could almost guess whats in this, it kind of seem like a combination of all of lgs great products

Dihydrocoumadin
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Sodium Caprylate
Nicotinamide
Zinc Aspartate
Osthol
yohimbe
Momordica Charantia (Bitter Melon)
Cinnamon Extract
Vanadyl Sulfate
reservatrol
iccarin
new form of creatine
have no clue what the ai would be
wms
dextrose
plus more...
huh huh am i close,lol

i bet you are very close. also ellagic acid. i hope yohimbine and not yohimbe. I wish it did have icariin but i don't think LG is a big fan of it. mine should be coming in the mail this week or next but i'll probably have to give my body a break, depending upon if the anti estrogen or ai is natural or what. The original talk was an anti estrogen you could use daily, but if it's anything like formadrol than i need a break. withholding the ingredient profile does kind of keep us in suspense...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I think they were sending the message that it increases uptake which would be great pre and post. I guess some people could misinterpret it?

60% of the people that's going to purchase this would say "oh, it acts like insulin, so it's going to "flush" my cells with every carb i eat, etc, blah blah" or "its going to force every carb i eat into my muscles, etc, something, errr etc"

Half of that 60% isn't even going to read the wording "insulin mimetic, SARM, anti-aromatase, etc ", they're just going to read what it's supposed to do...no kid is going to read that. They are just going to read what's after it, "oh it does this and that, sweeeeet, while having no clue what it means anyway.

^That's what they're going to do...bet my life on it. They have no clue what SARM means, just what it is described as after the dash mark.

In no way am i disagreeing with you, i totally agree. But, going from what i've seen in these malls and vitamin shoppes, and the people that purchase, ehhhh...yeah.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For example considering people who really know nothing....

I was in smoothie king the other day (my one stop a week shop, lol) but, this guy (must have been 19) was buying the cherry b12 liquid. I asked him, hey man "you about to spot(buy) that". The guy's like yeah (people here know what 'spot that' means.

So, i ask why? He says that he's heard it's supposed to be like an anabolic steroid. Then he continues to tell me that the people there do not know that it's really steroids that's why he's getting 8 jugs before it's taken off the market. I asked where he heard that? He says his buddy that frequents the forums online told him that???

I said, oh ok. Then i asked him about some ocean front land i had for sale in Kentucky.