mmv2 for mass?

A

alexbc

Awards
I see that M1D is the size product but suppose I eat above maintanence cal while on the mmv2. How well would it work for mass gains? Thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Don't think thta's what it's meant for, but to be honest if you eat big, and lift big, you can't help but grow. I wouldn't recomend it as a 'mass' gainer though, it will be quality lean gains.

A

alexbc

Awards
thanks for the replies.

I'm not really understanding the difference between lean gains and mass. I mean, if you've gained lean muscule, then you've gained mass, right?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies.

I'm not really understanding the difference between lean gains and mass. I mean, if you've gained lean muscule, then you've gained mass, right?
Sorry I should have made myself a bit clearer, my definiton of mass is being heavier/bigger no matter what it might consist of (muscle/fat), where as lean gains I mean it as purely muscle with little fat gain.

A

alexbc

Awards
Right, I see. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They hit it on the head!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its diet/training dependant but the compound mmv2 converts to is better for hardening and strength, its a lean muscle builder.

A

alexbc

Awards
Wow, you're not kidding about strength.

Could just be the yohimbine but I took my first dose and had an awesome work out. I don't think the compound could kick in that fast, but then I've never done a PH before, so who knows.

Thanks guys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, you're not kidding about strength.

Could just be the yohimbine but I took my first dose and had an awesome work out. I don't think the compound could kick in that fast, but then I've never done a PH before, so who knows.

Thanks guys.

MMV2 kicks in pretty darn quick!

A

alexbc

Awards
Sure does! Surprised me, I'm a week in and fully loaded!
are you in a cut right now? I'm curious whether you can make some gains in LBM on mmv2 while at the same time being on a caloric deficit.

my plan is to increase clean cals slightly to see what kind of lean gains I can make.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you in a cut right now? I'm curious whether you can make some gains in LBM on mmv2 while at the same time being on a caloric deficit.

my plan is to increase clean cals slightly to see what kind of lean gains I can make.

I believe you can I was on a HIGH caloric deficit during my MMV2 run strength went up every week. I looked bigger and harder. ofcourse on the scale weight went down so i can't say for sure how much LBM i put on. IMO and this is from someone who loved their run with MMV2 is not for Mass you may get a few lbs if you want to MASS even lean mass go methyl-d or something else of your choice.

A

alexbc

Awards
Yeah I'm planning to give M1D a try after I finish PCT with the mmv2.

Usually how long do people rest between cycles?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm planning to give M1D a try after I finish PCT with the mmv2.

Usually how long do people rest between cycles?
I'm thinking 6-8weeks? LG may want to come and clarify.