Methyl 1-D, MMV2, LQ Mast, questions

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LG,

I have beenn around for a bit but by random chance I have never used any of your ph/ps....that is all about to change with the AM50 code........ if you have the opportunity can you please elaborate on the differences between

MMV2 and Liquid Masterdrol

as well as the characteristics of

Methyl 1-D

I did do a search but I am a bit confused by the questions and responses I have found.

I believe I am looking for MMV2 for the typs of effects I am looking for but a lot of people rave about Methyl 1-D so I would love to hear about it also.

Thanks,

Mr.50

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG,

I have beenn around for a bit but by random chance I have never used any of your ph/ps....that is all about to change with the AM50 code........ if you have the opportunity can you please elaborate on the differences between

MMV2 and Liquid Masterdrol

as well as the characteristics of

Methyl 1-D

I did do a search but I am a bit confused by the questions and responses I have found.

I believe I am looking for MMV2 for the typs of effects I am looking for but a lot of people rave about Methyl 1-D so I would love to hear about it also.

Thanks,

Mr.50
MMV2 and Liquid Masterdrol= same thing different delivery system.

M1D
Is for size a tweaked DHEA with Estrogen blocker that will get you mass.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MMV2 and Liquid Masterdrol= same thing different delivery system.

M1D
Is for size a tweaked DHEA with Estrogen blocker that will get you mass.

So the MMV2 and the Liquid Mast. are the same except that the MMV2 is methylated and the Liquid Mast is non-methly (ether attach?). So do most fine the liquid as effective in the higher dosages as the MMV2?

Mr.50

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same compound except one is liquid, and one is pill form

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Same compound except one is liquid, and one is pill form

Oh ok, my bad. I thought one was a methylated version and one was non-methyl? Is there any advantage of one form over the other?

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok, my bad. I thought one was a methylated version and one was non-methyl? Is there any advantage of one form over the other?

Mr.50

Neither of them are methylated.

Mmv2 is 5a reduced version of m1d. M1d has an ethanoate ester attached for better bioavailability along with some other things to help it convert to test.

M1d is the wet or base of the cycle and mmv2 is the dry.