methyl 1-d maybe mmv2 cycle questions...

heat83

Awards
hey yall just looking for a lil advice on an upcoming cycle for me. This will be my 2nd pro hormone as 3 years ago i ran a 6 week cycle of 1-ad loved the stuff.

Anyways im planning on running methyl 1-d for 4 weeks at 6 caps per day (just folowing the label) and was thinking about throwing in MMV2 into the mix at 4 caps per day and again for 4 weeks. I'm planning on following it up with Formadrol for my pct but will i need to add anything to that espically in the pct?

currently I'm taking SAN's vaso flow/NO-Explode/VPX cex/VPX bcaaex/ ON beta aline and ON 100% gold whey

my diet is pretty standard high protien, low carb, mid/high calories.

any thoughts on dosage? right now im 6'7" 240 lbs. would i possibly need to dose higher due to my size? I'm really looking for putting on strength and slightly cutting during this cycle as most of my workouts will be high rep medium weight, and circuit training/athletic minded workouts. I'm looking for dense strong muscle vrs mass. I'am also up for any other options if you think methyl 1-d and mmv2 wont really help me for what im looking for.

thanks for your time...

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
hey yall just looking for a lil advice on an upcoming cycle for me. This will be my 2nd pro hormone as 3 years ago i ran a 6 week cycle of 1-ad loved the stuff.

Anyways im planning on running methyl 1-d for 4 weeks at 6 caps per day (just folowing the label) and was thinking about throwing in MMV2 into the mix at 4 caps per day and again for 4 weeks. I'm planning on following it up with Formadrol for my pct but will i need to add anything to that espically in the pct?

currently I'm taking SAN's vaso flow/NO-Explode/VPX cex/VPX bcaaex/ ON beta aline and ON 100% gold whey

my diet is pretty standard high protien, low carb, mid/high calories.

any thoughts on dosage? right now im 6'7" 240 lbs. would i possibly need to dose higher due to my size? I'm really looking for putting on strength and slightly cutting during this cycle as most of my workouts will be high rep medium weight, and circuit training/athletic minded workouts. I'm looking for dense strong muscle vrs mass. I'am also up for any other options if you think methyl 1-d and mmv2 wont really help me for what im looking for.

thanks for your time...
at 67 240 hmm i would say go by feel if you don't feel anything after a few days or a week running at 6 a day i would increase the dose an extra pill till you get that feeling.when i ran it i started at 4 and after 2 weeks i had to up it to 6 to feel it so that might be the case after a while as your body adjusts to it after awhile i think.mmv2 should work great if your going for a hard muscle look.far as pct form exe should work great for pct.