Methyl 1-d / Liquid masterdrol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

Methyl 1-d / Liquid masterdrol

Hey i am 16 years old and play varsity Football and Wrestling and i also just love to lift weights. I am interested in Methyl 1-d and liquid masterdrol to help me get those good gains in the gym. But i am not up on my information on these supplements and i am not fully aware of the side effects and what this product actually does for me , besides just a testosterone booster. Does anybody know exactly what these products do and if it is safe for me? Are there anything else that i can take instead that will benefit me better? thank you

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  141 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by marineboy929 View Post
    Hey i am 16 years old and play varsity Football and Wrestling and i also just love to lift weights. I am interested in Methyl 1-d and liquid masterdrol to help me get those good gains in the gym. But i am not up on my information on these supplements and i am not fully aware of the side effects and what this product actually does for me , besides just a testosterone booster. Does anybody know exactly what these products do and if it is safe for me? Are there anything else that i can take instead that will benefit me better? thank you
    at your age its not safe
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ok here it goes and dont let my post count fool you.. :-)

You 16 years old, asking about taking Methly 1-D, which is basically ATD (rebound xt) and DHEA, and Liquid masterdrol, is a prohormone but one of the weaker ones out on the market today. Which are both good products. Ive used them and loved them. folks have great results with these, BUT! not at the age of 16. At your age you have so much bound up test its not even funny. If you even think about starting cycles now you can seriously ruin your bodys ability to produce it in the long run. The only thing you need right now is whey protein, some creatine, a multivitamin, Fish oil, and a bunch of food and start lifting. Your diet is crucial dude. Eat good proteins and complex carbs, lift big and you'll be good to go. at your age you have so much potential, use it dont waiste or ruin it.. Im sure evryone will agree with me .

If anyone has anything to add or correct me please do.. Rather inform a 16yr then stear him in the wrong direction
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes, at age 16, do not take anything but a good anti-estrogen under a doctors supervision. Tell him to read this study:

Hero, M., Norjavaara, E., et al., 2005. Inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis with a potent aromatase
    inhibitor increases predicted adult height in boys with idiopathic short stature: a randomized controlled
    trial. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 90:63966402.

Don't take any prohormones at your age, especially not M1D
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.5%

At 16 the only thing you should be taking is high quality protein,amino's and maybe some creatine.DO NOT mess with your test levels,at your age test is at it's peak!!Be smart.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1-D & Liquid Masterdrol
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:38 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. Methyl 1-d Liquid Masterdrol stack
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:10 AM
  5. Methyl 1-d, liquid masterdrol, protein?
    By vernymac12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 01:45 PM