New Stack any comments?

mulliganoct

Awards
I said I would post new stack and note progress for the stack.

Currently 6' about 217 pounds, BF is unknown but fairly lean.

Stack started on Nov 1.

Methyl 1-D 3 caps in am and 3 caps pm
40 mins pre wo 3 scoops cold fusion
30 mins pre wo 4 caps mmv2
20 mins pre wo 4 caps I-gh-1
Post wo
ON aftermax

Diet is great, I love to eat so its an easy thing for me.

Please take a look and let me know if yall think there should be an adjustment to maximize the stack.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me man, that is a damn solid stack! You have two options with I-gh-1, can either take it pre workout like you are doing, or take it at night which will help sleep and help boost GH levels as you sleep.

All in all though solid stack, I'm currently running MMv2 and I-gh-1, so be interesting to see how you find it. Report back sometime and let us know how it goes.

:)

mulliganoct

Awards
Will do. Thanks for response. Last time I ran LG products it took about a week for everything to really "kick in", but yes Ill post it all.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Thanks for response. Last time I ran LG products it took about a week for everything to really "kick in", but yes Ill post it all.
Thanks brother, appreciate it, hope the cycle goes well!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran the 1-gh-1 at night post work out with a protien shake. had good results.., I would spread it out seems your taking in to much pre work out, I would throw the GH's at night let it work while your sleeping.

mulliganoct

Awards
Sounds good and thanks. I got to thinking after I posted and looked back at my notes from last cycle in April, both of you are right on. I did take the GH at night, good thing for notes and yall paying attention. I will keep this updated. Thanks again.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its all good brotha, good luck with your cycle.. Keep us informed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonc06 Supplements 9
R1balla Supplements 45
LG Sciences 5
Supplements 1
Supplements 17