Is Formadrol Extreme all i need
- 11-06-2008, 03:23 AM
- 11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Formadrol Extreme will be sufficient but you can also look into T911 in the future for PCT.
Yeah as mentioned above how did the cycle go?
11-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Man my cycle went great, couldnt ask for more. I was on my cycle for 4 weeks and had increased 30lbs on my bench and from wieghting 190lbs to 205lbs..i am about 6'1. Do you think it would be good if i take Form ext with t911 or u think form ext is good enough? I really want to keep my wieght and strenght.
11-07-2008, 11:15 AM
me personaly I would stay with Form XT, then if you want run T911 after your PCT as a standalone you can if you wanted to. Formadrol is plenty for PCT. Its potent IMO. Sure the LG guys could chime in aswellDo you think it would be good if i take Form ext with t911 or u think form ext is good enough? I really want to keep my wieght and strenght.
11-08-2008, 12:14 AM
11-09-2008, 09:40 AM
11-09-2008, 06:19 PM
11-09-2008, 06:20 PM
11-09-2008, 08:05 PM
lol..yea i have been averaging 240g of protein that includes my three meal and my meal replacement...i dont really know how much grams of protein i need to be taking in.
11-09-2008, 08:43 PM
you want about 1.5gr of protien per 1lb of body weight. So take 1.5 and X it by how much you weigh. But remeber you want to try and get as much of it as you can from whole foods.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymrat827 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:35 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 48Last Post: 05-03-2006, 07:30 AM
- By Maldito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2005, 12:56 PM
- By Mach .78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 08-09-2005, 02:10 AM
- By steve_81 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2005, 01:05 PM