Is Formadrol Extreme all i need

bachelorjr

Awards
I have been taking Methyl Masterdrol XL and about to finish my cycle. I was wondering if Formadrol Extreme is all i need to take for PCT or do i need to take something else with it? Can n e one help with this?

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
I have been taking Methyl Masterdrol XL and about to finish my cycle. I was wondering if Formadrol Extreme is all i need to take for PCT or do i need to take something else with it? Can n e one help with this?
form exe is great for pct.how has the cycle gone so far?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol Extreme will be sufficient but you can also look into T911 in the future for PCT.

Yeah as mentioned above how did the cycle go?

bachelorjr

Awards
Man my cycle went great, couldnt ask for more. I was on my cycle for 4 weeks and had increased 30lbs on my bench and from wieghting 190lbs to 205lbs..i am about 6'1. Do you think it would be good if i take Form ext with t911 or u think form ext is good enough? I really want to keep my wieght and strenght.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think it would be good if i take Form ext with t911 or u think form ext is good enough? I really want to keep my wieght and strenght.
me personaly I would stay with Form XT, then if you want run T911 after your PCT as a standalone you can if you wanted to. Formadrol is plenty for PCT. Its potent IMO. Sure the LG guys could chime in aswell

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
me personaly I would stay with Form XT, then if you want run T911 after your PCT as a standalone you can if you wanted to. Formadrol is plenty for PCT. Its potent IMO. Sure the LG guys could chime in aswell
Agree with this, perhaps run t911 after completion of PCT and even some time without using hormonal type products.

bachelorjr

Awards
ok thanks for the info...what other product besides methyl masterdrol xl is good on gaining size?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seriously... with out the proper diet all the sups in the world wont do a damm thing...

bachelorjr

Awards
lol..yea i have been averaging 240g of protein that includes my three meal and my meal replacement...i dont really know how much grams of protein i need to be taking in.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you want about 1.5gr of protien per 1lb of body weight. So take 1.5 and X it by how much you weigh:head:. But remeber you want to try and get as much of it as you can from whole foods.