LG COUPON: 50% Off LG Sciences Plus Extra Goodies - CODE:AM50

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Order off of our site and receive 50% off any and all items on our web site - LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

PLUS A FREE LG T-SHIRT WITH EVERY PURCHASE

PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100

PLUS 1 out of every 10 orders will get a free LG Sciences Mystery Product - (something I will choose)

Also included in this are the new products T-911 and Anadraulic State, so if you've been waiting for T-911, you can now buy at a huge discount with tons of free stuff off of our site.

COUPON CODE: AM50

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOO HOO. Now i can run mmv2 at 6 caps a day next cycle

mj0114

Awards
not to be a party buster, but the prices on the site are more than 50% higher than anywhere else. what gives?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, but u get a free t-shirt,shipping, and access to new products not sold in online stores yet.

what size t-shirt?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome deal, eric!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Order off of our site and receive 50% off any and all items on our web site - LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

PLUS 1 out of every 10 orders will get a free LG Sciences Mystery Product - (something I will choose)

Also included in this are the new products T-911 and Anadraulic State, so if you've been waiting for T-911, you can now buy at a huge discount with tons of free stuff off of our site.

nice deal i'll have to get that stack i wanted early now.:bruce3:

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
how is the free shipping added its showing up as $38.75

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
great deal! make sure to capitalize on this fellas

Anaconda1126

Awards
Wow, good deal!

Kinda sucks that I ordered mine the day before this started.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I ordered some t-911. Am I auto entered for the mystery product? What about a size on the t-shirt?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
XL unless you put something in your notes about a different size

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool. So what's the mystery product? ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dunno, our shipping head, Kasia picks those at random!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm in the process of placing my order, I've used AM50 and I have a subtotal (after the discount) of $115.97.

I'm supposed to get free shipping, but instead, it's telling me that my s&h is $41.25! For standard shipping!

How do I fix this? It simply makes the order out of the question.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure, I will have them fix it ASAP, just wait til monday.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Both for the help with the shipping problem and again for this incredible sale!

I'm looking forward to reading the books you've written - that was another awesome bonus to find on your site

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I had to pay shipping as well with my order that was over 100. Awesome sale and products! Thanks Evan

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
How much is shipping? I thought I read that it was 5.99, but it is wanting to charge me close to 9 dollars

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just changed fixed the issue, anything over $100 should now have free shipping and the proper settings for shipping are there.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
We just changed fixed the issue, anything over $100 should now have free shipping and the proper settings for shipping are there.
I was going to buy a tub of the protein, but it wants to charge me 8.45 for shipping to Ohio. I remember someone saying shipping was only 5.99 or something close to that.

I also had it in my cart last week, and shipping was cheaper.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bout the buy 2 bottles of mmv2 get 1 free. with the 50% off coupon and shipping it was like $68. so for 3 bottles i paid less than $70. you really can't beat that anywhere else.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had to raise the price on the shipping for the protein. Even at 7.95 we are losing money on most orders. Shipping on stuff like that is through the roof.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
We had to raise the price on the shipping for the protein. Even at 7.95 we are losing money on most orders. Shipping on stuff like that is through the roof.
Thanks, I was just wandering what was going on.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I just ordered 2 5lb tubs of protein (1 of each) and 1 BC+EAA for 64.99 Shipped. Thats a great deal!
:djparty:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you guys pop in from time to time and review the products for us :)

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Awesome deal guys!

Just picked up a tub of Anadraulic State, and a bottle of MMV2. Can't wait!

bobert2

Awards

I just tried entering the code and it says not valid. Is there a updated code or was this a promotional coupon? Thank you for your time.

wjb33

Awards
Just ordered a tub of Lipotropic Vanilla last night...itll be my first vanilla experience ever!

Very excited

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just tried entering the code and it says not valid. Is there a updated code or was this a promotional coupon? Thank you for your time.
I will find out when/if it has expired.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
id like to know as well as i was just about to make a huge purchase

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
id like to know as well as i was just about to make a huge purchase
I hear it's good till December 1st. So get buying! Also please remember to either log or review what you purchase :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a damm Fool!! For some reason I thought this was good till the end of December...lol anyways, Do you think you guys will run this again? I have about abotu another 2-3 weeks left on my xtend, Wanted to try out your BC/EAA's powder, reg price is still good IMO, but just thought I'ask...ya know Christams is just right around the corner....hint hint cough cough...lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding.... Thanks LG....hopefully its not a long time away..:thumbsup:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Still seems like it's being applied to me. At least when I add the coupon to my cart it takes 50% off.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is still active I believe... I might just renew it for one more month!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is still active I believe... I might just renew it for one more month!
Time to stock up then boys and girls! Get your Bcaa/eaa and protein staples half price!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
That black shirt is badass too. I can get that for $8 and a free white one with my order as well? Might as well stock up on that protein for sure! Can never have enough of it around.