Banned LG products

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
been researching lg products and would like some user based info from those around doing the years of these products what they were like.pro's con's.,results,sides etc.thanks

Methyl 1-Alpha

Methyl 1-P

Methyl 1-Test

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Its suffice to say these WERE amazing products (especially m1t and m1a) regardless, none are available anymore.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
on m1t, in the gym, I was a beast, huge strength gains...I'm talking adding 30-35 on bench, and 80-90 on squat in my 5 wk run. amazing uptake, felt tight and full all day long, moreover, sometimes couldn't function I was so tight and pumped.

however, my testicles would ache every few hrs like I had a headache in my nuts.

when i dosing fish oil, heavy, i got a terrible burning feeling in my stomach and vomiting occurred once.

back then I only went by feel so no blood test but I felt like I had the flu for most days when I was out of the gym...

pct was something idiotic like heavy fenugreek, milk thistle, tribs, mct oil, saw palmetto, fish oil, arginine ... something along those lines, pffft.

I got jacked for about 2 months then it slowly left me ... just wasn't educated on diet and proper pct at the time.

also I ran a transdermal to counter the lethargy but it barely worked.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Its suffice to say these WERE amazing products (especially m1t and m1a) regardless, none are available anymore.
yea that sucks it'd be nice to see first hand how effective these products were but from what i've found on these products they were stong products

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
on m1t, in the gym, I was a beast, huge strength gains...I'm talking adding 30-35 on bench, and 80-90 on squat in my 5 wk run. amazing uptake, felt tight and full all day long, moreover, sometimes couldn't function I was so tight and pumped.

however, my testicles would ache every few hrs like I had a headache in my nuts.

when i dosing fish oil, heavy, i got a terrible burning feeling in my stomach and vomiting occurred once.

back then I only went by feel so no blood test but I felt like I had the flu for most days when I was out of the gym...

pct was something idiotic like heavy fenugreek, milk thistle, tribs, mct oil, saw palmetto, fish oil, arginine ... something along those lines, pffft.

I got jacked for about 2 months then it slowly left me ... just wasn't educated on diet and proper pct at the time.

sounds like he had a nice run while on it,what was the weight gain like while on it?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I picked up something like 15lbs-17lbs, ended up keeping 3 I think but that was 5 yrs ago? maybe?

with knowledge of now, I might have held to 8 if lucky

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

My experience was identical.

LG M1T was the SHIIII liked it over other brands very much so. Blew UP on that stuff.

But I too was misinformed back then and was told that all I needed was 2 bottles 6-OXO for my PCT and couldnt figure out why Id lose practically ALL my gains and strength.

I would only run M1T now in the middle of a longer inject cycle to boost gains and then be able to solidify them afterwords.