Book Genetic Growth

mulliganoct

Awards
Just got copy with my order of new stack. Great reading and clear explainations for non medical guys. Not all the way through it yet and I already have questions.
Labels on products ie dosing kinda dont match whats suggested. Book 1 scoop cold fusion before and after wo, label states 2-3 just before.
Have read creatine is good both before and after, with cold fusion what would dose be?

Liquid Masterdrol and mmv2 are the same. This was answered in a previous thread.
However the dosing on both of these labels are different, in reference to timimg. Liquid before wo. curious because I thought this is what was giving me that super drive in gym.

My concerns are that I got awesome results last time I ran LG products and want it again then some. Just dont want to waste any time or money by over doing it or under doin it.

Goin to run. Methyl 1-D, MMV2, I-GH, Cold Fusion and of course Formadrol PCT
Thanks.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got copy with my order of new stack. Great reading and clear explainations for non medical guys. Not all the way through it yet and I already have questions.
Labels on products ie dosing kinda dont match whats suggested. Book 1 scoop cold fusion before and after wo, label states 2-3 just before.
Have read creatine is good both before and after, with cold fusion what would dose be?

Liquid Masterdrol and mmv2 are the same. This was answered in a previous thread.
However the dosing on both of these labels are different, in reference to timimg. Liquid before wo. curious because I thought this is what was giving me that super drive in gym.

My concerns are that I got awesome results last time I ran LG products and want it again then some. Just dont want to waste any time or money by over doing it or under doin it.

Goin to run. Methyl 1-D, MMV2, I-GH, Cold Fusion and of course Formadrol PCT
Thanks.
The CF-EX is recommended pre-WO for ingredients other than the creatine, as well as creatine. Taurine, BA, AAKG, etc... As far as the PH stuff here, it is all going to be dependent on the person. We can sit and write out recommended dosages/timing all day long, but they are what they are, recommendations. Play around with the timing and amount to see where you get the best result. On a side note, take your weight into consideration as well. A lot of guys here will up the dosage a bit if they are over 200lbs. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and would like to wish you the best of luck with your stack!!!

mulliganoct

Awards
Sorry for delay comp[uter went to crap!! Thanks for the response and with you I agree on each responds different, just looking for best base line. Will continue to play and get back with the site.

No need to apologize, i understand. I appreciate all the comments and continuing the research.