LG BCAA/EAA Product Coming in Three Weeks

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are releasing a BCAA/EAA product with Glutamine. Do you know where you got this article? It is a good one for sure.

Our New Product:
BC/EAA (catchy and inspired name huh?)

4g BCAA 2:1:1
4g EAA From Hydrolyzed Gemma and Collagen
2g L-Glutamine

Blue Raspberry Flavored

Mixes well...when they get here we will give some out for logging!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
That should be amazing pre/intra/postWO, glad to see no ethyl ester aminos like some companies have started doing.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will never include ethyl ester aminos. Garbage if you ask me. Why would you want an ethyl group on an amino acid. Makes ZERO sense...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Very very nice! I heard about this being released! Excellent choice releasing a good quality staple, especially with EAA and some glutamine thrown in there, good amounts of all 3 as well.

I will certainly be running this and adding it to my log.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but all the newest rumors is that oral glutamin is crap and was a fad, way over-rated.

correct those people if they are wrong LG thanks.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think oral Glutamine is questionable. I have read studies on both sides actually and even I am confused. I would say, either way it is really good for you, so no harm in it and many of the natty people swear by it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Niice-awesome idea also on the blue raz flavor.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
in for the release news.

do you guys have group or team or club with insider deals and email updates?

if so,let me know where.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working on one. You can also sign up at lgsciences.com for specials and updates.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I use Glutamine, and I love it. I know a pro who swears by it. And its good that LG is coming out with a great EAA supplenet, as it helps sooo much in the effort to get lean, on CKD, or Ketogenic diet.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've known about this for weeks now...and i'm sick of waiting :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha well another site *no names to be mentioned* has it listed in the products already. I went to order and naturally...it says backordered, haha

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha well another site *no names to be mentioned* has it listed in the products already. I went to order and naturally...it says backordered, haha
haha you sound as excited as I am :p

gnrfan

Awards
I have a quick question about BCAA supplementation, and I in now way mean for this to sound bad, but here goes:

If we are already eating a massive amount of protein, what is the actual benefit of taking BCAA's? I have always wondered how they would be helpful.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question about BCAA supplementation, and I in now way mean for this to sound bad, but here goes:

If we are already eating a massive amount of protein, what is the actual benefit of taking BCAA's? I have always wondered how they would be helpful.
In a great deal of studies, bcaa's have been shown to be more effective when taken as a standalone. The bcaa's in your protein are not as readily absorbable as a bcaa/eaa complex.

gnrfan

Awards
In a great deal of studies, bcaa's have been shown to be more effective when taken as a standalone. The bcaa's in your protein are not as readily absorbable as a bcaa/eaa complex.
sweet, thanks

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been waiting quite some time for this!!! I AM EXCITE!!!

:woohoo:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
how many servings are in the container. im about to buy it cuz its only 15 bucks with the sale. but im just curious if it will be more or less economical than XTEND.

either way im buying t-911 tho :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
how many servings are in the container. im about to buy it cuz its only 15 bucks with the sale. but im just curious if it will be more or less economical than XTEND.

either way im buying t-911 tho :D
i'll attempt to get this answered mate :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct! 33 Servings instead of the usual 30 for a limited time...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Get in there guys, 3 bonus servings for a limited time :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
pre-order

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total
BC-EAA BC+EAA
4 $29.99 $119.96
DSC-5 Anabolic Minds
1 -$59.98 -$59.98

Sub Total: $59.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95
Grand Total: $65.93

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total
BC-EAA BC+EAA
4 $29.99 $119.96
DSC-5 Anabolic Minds
1 -$59.98 -$59.98

Sub Total: $59.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95
Grand Total: $65.93
what is the discount code on this?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What is the comparison to XTend on the BCAA breakout?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
What is the comparison to XTend on the BCAA breakout?
we have 4g bcaa (2:1:1 ratio) per serving, in addition to 4g eaa and 2 g glutamine.

Their blend focuses solely on the bcaa+g, while ours incorporates essential amino acids as well. (If you train you need all your eaa's to be replenished) I suppose they have CM too, but you would need 7 servings+ daily to get the needed dose of CM.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I changed the BCAA to 4:1:1 at the last minute. I am just convinced that if you eat enough food and take in the EAA's that are in the product, you are getting more than enough Isoleucine and Valine and I always add in extra Leucine which is the anabolic part anyway. The other two are there just for maintenance. All of the studies show that Leucine is the anabolic factor in BCAA's, so why not make it the tops!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM50 works, but we were going to do one with just the BCAA's

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, I will wait, I am ready to go

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I changed the BCAA to 4:1:1 at the last minute. I am just convinced that if you eat enough food and take in the EAA's that are in the product, you are getting more than enough Isoleucine and Valine and I always add in extra Leucine which is the anabolic part anyway. The other two are there just for maintenance. All of the studies show that Leucine is the anabolic factor in BCAA's, so why not make it the tops!
That is sound logic - the Leucine triggers anabolism and EAA provides proper supply for protein synthesis. That's always been my line of thought when mixing BC and EAA...

I'll be placing an order shortly after that code goes up.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. It just makes more sense to add in additional Leucine, since it is at what all of the studies are looking. The only thing that was brought up is an absence of the other BCAA's, but in this case that is clearly not an issue, so why not maximize anabolism without over doing the other two less effective BCAA's.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
One question about dosing...
XTend says 2 scoops = 1 serving, but then states the recommended dosage is 6 scoops. Therefore, there can only lasts 10 - 15 servings. What about your new BCAA product?

Also, when do expect pre-orders to ship?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great idea, I was always adding extra leucine to my bcaa anyway. This will save me doing that, and hopefully will taste better as well :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, one serving (3 scoops) is 4g BCAA 4:1:1, 4g EAA and 2g Glutamine. I think that is enough for anyone preworkout. You can add more if you want, but don't you think that is enough Amino's for the average person? With my Xtend, I do 4 scoops before workout and that is it...