LG BCAA/EAA Product Coming in Three Weeks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Actually, I changed the BCAA to 4:1:1 at the last minute. I am just convinced that if you eat enough food and take in the EAA's that are in the product, you are getting more than enough Isoleucine and Valine and I always add in extra Leucine which is the anabolic part anyway. The other two are there just for maintenance. All of the studies show that Leucine is the anabolic factor in BCAA's, so why not make it the tops!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    what is the discount code on this?
    bump on this I was at the site ready to order
    •   

3. I will put it up today

4. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I will put it up today
    i thought it was am50.

is there a better code?

LG, should i have waited?

5. AM50 works, but we were going to do one with just the BCAA's
    •   

6. awesome, I will wait, I am ready to go

7. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Actually, I changed the BCAA to 4:1:1 at the last minute. I am just convinced that if you eat enough food and take in the EAA's that are in the product, you are getting more than enough Isoleucine and Valine and I always add in extra Leucine which is the anabolic part anyway. The other two are there just for maintenance. All of the studies show that Leucine is the anabolic factor in BCAA's, so why not make it the tops!
    That is sound logic - the Leucine triggers anabolism and EAA provides proper supply for protein synthesis. That's always been my line of thought when mixing BC and EAA...

I'll be placing an order shortly after that code goes up.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Absolutely. It just makes more sense to add in additional Leucine, since it is at what all of the studies are looking. The only thing that was brought up is an absence of the other BCAA's, but in this case that is clearly not an issue, so why not maximize anabolism without over doing the other two less effective BCAA's.

9. One question about dosing...
    XTend says 2 scoops = 1 serving, but then states the recommended dosage is 6 scoops. Therefore, there can only lasts 10 - 15 servings. What about your new BCAA product?

Also, when do expect pre-orders to ship?

10. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Actually, I changed the BCAA to 4:1:1 at the last minute. I am just convinced that if you eat enough food and take in the EAA's that are in the product, you are getting more than enough Isoleucine and Valine and I always add in extra Leucine which is the anabolic part anyway. The other two are there just for maintenance. All of the studies show that Leucine is the anabolic factor in BCAA's, so why not make it the tops!
    Great idea, I was always adding extra leucine to my bcaa anyway. This will save me doing that, and hopefully will taste better as well

11. Well, one serving (3 scoops) is 4g BCAA 4:1:1, 4g EAA and 2g Glutamine. I think that is enough for anyone preworkout. You can add more if you want, but don't you think that is enough Amino's for the average person? With my Xtend, I do 4 scoops before workout and that is it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what BCAA product do you use?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 10:04 PM
  2. New Product - E-911 Coming in 2 weeks...
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM