About Methyl 1-D

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D (canada) actually - which I think is the same formula you use for your new "pSARM" product since the advertising for both things seem the same.

I was highly skeptical when I saw the mix of ingredients in this bottle but after a dbol only cycle, I decided to give it a try and one thing I can say now for sure is that It Works.

You guys really Do make good quality products. I've kept almost 70% of my gains so far and am only PTCing w/ clomid in addition to the Methyl 1-d(ca.)

I know this sounds like I was paid to say this or whatever but LG sciences is one company that I'll trust from now on.

Can't wait to try some other LG product but it's hard to get your other products here in Canada. Is there a site that will ship the American stuff up here?

Thanks! And Good Job on the Methyl 1-D(ca) formulation!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey, great to hear you had such good success! Awesome to hear!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D (canada) actually - which I think is the same formula you use for your new "pSARM" product since the advertising for both things seem the same.

I was highly skeptical when I saw the mix of ingredients in this bottle but after a dbol only cycle, I decided to give it a try and one thing I can say now for sure is that It Works.

You guys really Do make good quality products. I've kept almost 70% of my gains so far and am only PTCing w/ clomid in addition to the Methyl 1-d(ca.)

I know this sounds like I was paid to say this or whatever but LG sciences is one company that I'll trust from now on.

Can't wait to try some other LG product but it's hard to get your other products here in Canada. Is there a site that will ship the American stuff up here?

Thanks! And Good Job on the Methyl 1-D(ca) formulation!
Thank you for the kind words my friend! Glad to hear you got great results from our products! Keep up the hard work in the future bro!