Stack Timing

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
trying to get the most outta this cycle so i'm coming up with the best combo for dosing. how's this sound

methy 1d-6 a day 2 morn 2 lunch 2 night
igh -1 -7 at night,
methyl mas,--2 morn 2 lucn 2 night
slin-(the dosing is vague so i'm guessing 4 in the morning since i do alot of eating and shakes during the day.)
psarm-3 in morn 3 at night
(planning on upping the doses up if i can't feel anything after taking certain pills,good idea or bad idea????)

(pct)
tbol at normal label doses
form exe at normal labeled doses
and 911 after pct is over.This part i'm wondering about maybe i should wait till after i'm done with pct and give it a few weeks after pct for my body to return to normal then run t 911.

also...

here's the stack i plan on running check it out and tell me what you think,suggestions etc.

planning on running this cycle in jan 2009.thoughts,advice,suggestions,pro's con's.

**Cycle Items**
I-GH-1
pSARM
Methyl 1-D
Methyl Masterdrol V2
Slin

**PCT***
T-911
Formadrol Extreme
T-Bol

Orange Triad
fish oil

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
trying to get the most outta this cycle so i'm coming up with the best combo for dosing. how's this sound

methy 1d-6 a day 2 morn 2 lunch 2 night
igh -1 -7 at night,
methyl mas,--2 morn 2 lucn 2 night
slin-(the dosing is vague so i'm guessing 4 in the morning since i do alot of eating and shakes during the day.)
psarm-3 in morn 3 at night
(planning on upping the doses up if i can't feel anything after taking certain pills,good idea or bad idea????)

(pct)
tbol at normal label doses
form exe at normal labeled doses
and 911 after pct is over.This part i'm wondering about maybe i should wait till after i'm done with pct and give it a few weeks after pct for my body to return to normal then run t 911.

also...

here's the stack i plan on running check it out and tell me what you think,suggestions etc.

planning on running this cycle in jan 2009.thoughts,advice,suggestions,pro's con's.

**Cycle Items**
I-GH-1
pSARM
Methyl 1-D
Methyl Masterdrol V2
Slin

**PCT***
T-911
Formadrol Extreme
T-Bol

Orange Triad
fish oil
As far as the slin goes, dose it first time at 2-3 caps post workout with a meal. You can also use it before other meals during the day, but Post Work Out is probably the most important time to take it. Great product slin.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
what do you think about Liquid Masterdrol use doing the last 2 weeks?since i'll run through the mm v2 pills in 2 weeks.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
any updates?I'm still redefining the stacking.thinking bout taking the psarm during pct.any thoughts?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
any updates?I'm still redefining the stacking.thinking bout taking the psarm during pct.any thoughts?
Wow, I was searching for this thread ALL of last night to answer you, sorry for the delay man, yeah using the Liquid Masterdrol after 2 weeks of mmv23 should be fine to my knowledge, I'll get another rep to back me up on this, and psarm in pct, would be a good idea.

so yes on both counts :)

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Wow, I was searching for this thread ALL of last night to answer you, sorry for the delay man, yeah using the Liquid Masterdrol after 2 weeks of mmv23 should be fine to my knowledge, I'll get another rep to back me up on this, and psarm in pct, would be a good idea.

so yes on both counts :)
thanks been racking this stack in my head and researching as much as possible.never seen a stack like mine though so its hard to tell how this will work out but seems like it should go well and maybe post insane gains if i push this stuff as far as i'm hoping to.seems like the tbol mixed with form exe is overkill but seems like it should boost recovery nicely.thinkin of dropping the t 911 and pick it up later on down the road and use it solo.the more i look into psarm seems like a test booster of sorts on steroids for lack of a better word.seems like maybe i might wanna use it while on cycle as it might be more beneficial and run tbol and form exe for pct at the end to hold onto as much mass as possible.where's legalgear when you need him hehehe.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks been racking this stack in my head and researching as much as possible.never seen a stack like mine though so its hard to tell how this will work out but seems like it should go well and maybe post insane gains if i push this stuff as far as i'm hoping to.seems like the tbol mixed with form exe is overkill but seems like it should boost recovery nicely.thinkin of dropping the t 911 and pick it up later on down the road and use it solo.the more i look into psarm seems like a test booster of sorts on steroids for lack of a better word.seems like maybe i might wanna use it while on cycle as it might be more beneficial and run tbol and form exe for pct at the end to hold onto as much mass as possible.where's legalgear when you need him hehehe.
I have messaged legalgear regarding your questions, and he should answer you shortly. :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say that the first stack looks sound. I would agree to wait on the T911 until after your PCT with Formadrol, since they do about the same thing anyway. Save the pSARM til post cycle, since it isn't necessary with the prohormones you are taking. Take SLIN is before meals like shakes or any carb/protein meal.

I would drop the IGH-1 to 4 capsules though, no need to run it at 7, that seems fairly high to use just at night.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
I would say that the first stack looks sound. I would agree to wait on the T911 until after your PCT with Formadrol, since they do about the same thing anyway. Save the pSARM til post cycle, since it isn't necessary with the prohormones you are taking. Take SLIN is before meals like shakes or any carb/protein meal.

I would drop the IGH-1 to 4 capsules though, no need to run it at 7, that seems fairly high to use just at night.
thanks

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
almost got my stack complete been researching the best use of Liquid Masterdrol.some say everyday use 2 shots a day some say just use it 2 shots on workout days.any advice on this as to what use will yield the best results?

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
almost got my stack complete been researching the best use of Liquid Masterdrol.some say everyday use 2 shots a day some say just use it 2 shots on workout days.any advice on this as to what use will yield the best results?
:pose: bump