Formadrol Extreme enough for Halo PCT???

abuleh

Awards
I am 35, 220lbs and planning a 5 week halo cycle and I am wondering if I could get away with Formadrol Extreme only (+ support supps, creatine etc.) in my PCT. I did a Halo cycle before and I found it to be pretty easy in terms of shutdown.

1wk- 4wk 50mg halo
5wk 75 mg halo

What do you think? Formadrol Extreme strong enough?
(I do have Nolva in case of bad shutdown)

Thanks

~abuleh

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 35, 220lbs and planning a 5 week halo cycle and I am wondering if I could get away with Formadrol Extreme only (+ support supps, creatine etc.) in my PCT. I did a Halo cycle before and I found it to be pretty easy in terms of shutdown.

1wk- 4wk 50mg halo
5wk 75 mg halo

What do you think? Formadrol Extreme strong enough?
(I do have Nolva in case of bad shutdown)

Thanks

~abuleh

Formadrol extreme should definately be enough for halo. Formadrol or you could even go with T911 once it comes out.

abuleh

Awards
Formadrol extreme should definately be enough for halo. Formadrol or you could even go with T911 once it comes out.
Thanks for your answer.

What would be the standard dosage?

Start with 4 caps and tapper down?????

1wk 4
2wk 3
3wk 2
4wk 1

??????????

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your answer.

What would be the standard dosage?

Start with 4 caps and tapper down?????

1wk 4
2wk 3
3wk 2
4wk 1

??????????
That would definately work! Or you could go 4/4/2/1

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'd certainly stack the formadrol extreme with the new T-911, but even with comprounds like halo that arent that harsh it is always good to have nolva on hand for pct, even if you likely wont need it.

abuleh

Awards
Thanks for your info guys. I do have Nolva in my drawer, just in case.

My problem is getting all the good supplements since I am based in Germany. Customs is f*cked up and there is no way ordering from the US. I have to get my stuff from an UK reseller shop but they don't carry it all. So I gotta take what they got and they unfortunately do not have T-911.

Maybe this would be a new business model for NP. Open a branch in the UK to cover the European market. Seriously lots of people would buy the sh*t out of your shop. There is no customs between UK and Germany for instance.

cheers
~abuleh