MMV2 info

jpk

jpk

Awards
Where can I find info on using MMV2? I'm coming up empty. I need to know cause I already have 2 bottles ready to go.

Also, does NP carry MMV2? Did it disappear off your website?

Thx LG

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont think nutra has mmv2 atleast ive never seen it on there. but good luck with the mmv2 i am kind of interested in it to mainly just for the strength gains if you run it please let me know what you thought of it and if its easy on the hair line thats my only concern i have a nice thick head of hair and would like to keep it that way if possible. im sure the reps can help you out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What info are you looking for bro? Gimme something to work with and we will get it poppin'! :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT, always working the boards hard! Good man :)

To answer one question, I have been on MMv2 for 3 days now, so far so good on the hair line, no itchy sculpt or anything.

JerryCurl

JerryCurl

Awards
Currently running MMV2 & M-1D.
Loving it!
Strength is thru the roof!
Alpha-Male in full affect!
Libido Up ( Im humping dogs legs, instead of dogs humping mine )

No itchy scelp, but see some shedding but dont give a f***, imma lose it soon anyways, rather be jacked ( ive rocked a baldy before anyways so, i know i can work the bald look.)

Im in week 2, can i start to cycle in something with this MMV2?? Maybe drop the M-1D and throw in some CTD Labs Supervol that i have looking at me every morning saying, "Eat me!"??

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT, always working the boards hard! Good man :)

To answer one question, I have been on MMv2 for 3 days now, so far so good on the hair line, no itchy sculpt or anything.
thats good so its not harsh on hair thats really all thats been keeping me away from it every thing else about it sounds great all im after is alot of strength with out alot of mass.
a couple more questions i just thought of. what would you guys rec for stacking with it keep in mind i mainly want strength gains of course a few lean pounds wouldnt hurt:lol: and of course some weight gain is going to happen as long as its lean strong and not whole lot thats coooll also as mild on sides as possible.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thats good so its not harsh on hair thats really all thats been keeping me away from it every thing else about it sounds great all im after is alot of strength with out alot of mass.
a couple more questions i just thought of. what would you guys rec for stacking with it keep in mind i mainly want strength gains of course a few lean pounds wouldnt hurt:lol: and of course some weight gain is going to happen as long as its lean strong and not whole lot thats coooll also as mild on sides as possible.
I'd try MMv2, with Cre-02 run along side it. Then follow that up with 911 run after the MMV2. That should keep strength gains consistent for a good few weeks. IF you want to keep the gains really lean, then maybe add I-GF-1 also from LG to the equation.

So the stack would look like this:

MMV2 (weeks 1-4)
Cre-02 (weeks 1-4)
T911 (weeks 4-8)

Optional: I-GH-1 (weeks 1-4)
That would be a great lean strength stack.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it for almost 6 weeks 39 days to be exact and every week strength went up. Which is what i wanted. i did shed a little hair at the beginning but later on it stopped or slowed down. It was great for leaning, hardening, and strength. I compare it to winstrol which i have ran many times.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback guys i think you convinced me im going to try mmv2 and i-gh-1. should be good im gona hope my hair stays good though:lol: but from what ive been hearing it doesnt sound to bad on hair. also i have one bottle of furaz has anyone stacked the two would it be a good stack also i already have 6oxo,reversitol and testabolin can i just use that instead of the t911 or is t911 better for this thanks you guys have been a great help.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback guys i think you convinced me im going to try mmv2 and i-gh-1. should be good im gona hope my hair stays good though:lol: but from what ive been hearing it doesnt sound to bad on hair. also i have one bottle of furaz has anyone stacked the two would it be a good stack also i already have 6oxo,reversitol and testabolin can i just use that instead of the t911 or is t911 better for this thanks you guys have been a great help.
you can certainly use the 6oxo, reversitol and testabolin as PCT. If you have them already then maybe go with that and use t911 as a test booster another time, people are getting good strength and libido gains off this already in the logs. I have yet to try it, but I'll be using it in 2 weeks for my PCT.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks craig have you ever used it just pre w/o i guess that would be kind of like a pulse is there any merit to doing that.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry i forget how to type so people can understand me some times the mmv2 is what i was wondering about thanks. i just bought 1 bottle by the way will that do.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sorry i forget how to type so people can understand me some times the mmv2 is what i was wondering about thanks. i just bought 1 bottle by the way will that do.
Oh no problem, I understand now. You could use it as a pre workout supplement, as a pulse as you said, but i have found that pulsing is somewhat less effective than simply running it straight. The reasoning behind pulsing is to limit sides while getting low-moderate gains, this product is already low on sides, so I find it makes sence to simply run it straight and get the most out of it while you can then run a good PCT (Formadrol Xtreme or T911) and keep those gains.

Running the MMV2 at 3 (per day) for the first week and at 4 (per day) weeks 2-4. This method will require two bottles, but you can do it 3 per day for 4 weeks also allowing you just to use your one bottle.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will do thanks for all the help sorry for all the thousands of questions i asked lol.

bobert2

Awards
Currently running MMV2 & M-1D.
Loving it!
Strength is thru the roof!
Alpha-Male in full affect!
Libido Up ( Im humping dogs legs, instead of dogs humping mine )

No itchy scelp, but see some shedding but dont give a f***, imma lose it soon anyways, rather be jacked ( ive rocked a baldy before anyways so, i know i can work the bald look.)

Im in week 2, can i start to cycle in something with this MMV2?? Maybe drop the M-1D and throw in some CTD Labs Supervol that i have looking at me every morning saying, "Eat me!"??
Which one is giving you the shedding, m1d or mmv2?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Will mmv2 or m1d shut you down?
They may shut you down slightly hense why we recomend a mild PCT afterwards to to make sure, but they are mild. I'm using mmv2 right now and feel anything but shutdown.

bobert2

Awards
They may shut you down slightly hense why we recomend a mild PCT afterwards to to make sure, but they are mild. I'm using mmv2 right now and feel anything but shutdown.
Sweet, I'm use formadrol for the pct.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I'm use formadrol for the pct.
Good luck man, I'm sure you will enjoy those products, come back sometime and let us know how it all went :) Also any questions feel free to ask.

bobert2

Awards
Good luck man, I'm sure you will enjoy those products, come back sometime and let us know how it all went :) Also any questions feel free to ask.
Sorry but I got another question. Could you run mmv2 2months in a row then formadrol or would you just run 1 then fomoradrol?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I got another question. Could you run mmv2 2months in a row then formadrol or would you just run 1 then fomoradrol?
I'd run MMV2 for 4-6 weeks then PCT :)