WEll My run on MMV2 is over.

1. Registered User
    Answers

WEll My run on MMV2 is over.

Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
    I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

congrats man. I will be on some MMv2 soon. I love swallowing down my Diesel and Ether Tabs.
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear you had a great run bro! Mmv2 is one of my fav supps that we sell!

Broski the caps are small as hell! I take about 10 caps at once no problem, ur a bodybuilder, suck it up! jk with ya bro!

Thanks again for the review!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad to hear you had a great run bro! Mmv2 is one of my fav supps that we sell!

Broski the caps are small as hell! I take about 10 caps at once no problem, ur a bodybuilder, suck it up! jk with ya bro!

Thanks again for the review!

No problem. I just wanted to let all the people know who might be thinking about this product that the ads aren't hype they are real and people have to remember this comes from a guy with over 15 years of experence with "real" stuff. If you want something that is legal and legit MMV2 is for you
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Good job,.. keep it up!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
    I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.
    Hey thanks for taking the time to review this for us man! Much appreciated! Customer feedback is always good to receive, and great that is was such a good experience for you.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious on the recommended dosaging of MMv2?

I will be doing a run with havoc soon and I'm sold on this product from its reviews.
    Thinking about starting this with my havoc and doing a 6 week run of it which will put me dosing two weeks by itself with my PCT which I might do 5 weeks of.

Does this seem ok of an idea?

Think I could keep some great gains and wouldn't feel much change through PCT!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

glad to hear of your results, I havent ran MMv2 yet, but it looks very promising by all the rave reviews.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

3-5 caps should be plenty. 3 caps is more than enough for most people though!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

thank you for your response
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the product and much happier that you let us in on your experience! Good luck on your next run!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

MMv2 is still something I plan on running very soon, possibly in he next 2-3 weeks and will log it along side h-drol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

anyway nutra can get this product. I hate ordering from anywhere besides nutra. and my next order is gonna be big! don't want to have to pay for two shipping costs!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Hey mixed, how would you say your libido was on the mmv2? On a scale of 1-10, how suppressive would you say it is?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    Hey mixed, how would you say your libido was on the mmv2? On a scale of 1-10, how suppressive would you say it is?

Libido was up on mmv2, not sure HOW suppressive but the boys did shrink a noticeable amount actually more than on hdrol or phera although I did run it a little longer being a non methyl. I have to see how quick i bounce back in PCT to gauge how supressive I feel it has been.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet