WEll My run on MMV2 is over.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
congrats man. I will be on some MMv2 soon. I love swallowing down my Diesel and Ether Tabs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you had a great run bro! Mmv2 is one of my fav supps that we sell!

Broski the caps are small as hell! I take about 10 caps at once no problem, ur a bodybuilder, suck it up! :lol: jk with ya bro!

Thanks again for the review!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear you had a great run bro! Mmv2 is one of my fav supps that we sell!

Broski the caps are small as hell! I take about 10 caps at once no problem, ur a bodybuilder, suck it up! :lol: jk with ya bro!

Thanks again for the review!

No problem. I just wanted to let all the people know who might be thinking about this product that the ads aren't hype they are real and people have to remember this comes from a guy with over 15 years of experence with "real" stuff. If you want something that is legal and legit MMV2 is for you

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good job,.. keep it up!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.
Hey thanks for taking the time to review this for us man! Much appreciated! Customer feedback is always good to receive, and great that is was such a good experience for you. :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on the recommended dosaging of MMv2?

I will be doing a run with havoc soon and I'm sold on this product from its reviews.
Thinking about starting this with my havoc and doing a 6 week run of it which will put me dosing two weeks by itself with my PCT which I might do 5 weeks of.

Does this seem ok of an idea?

Think I could keep some great gains and wouldn't feel much change through PCT!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear of your results, I havent ran MMv2 yet, but it looks very promising by all the rave reviews.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3-5 caps should be plenty. 3 caps is more than enough for most people though!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the product and much happier that you let us in on your experience! Good luck on your next run!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
MMv2 is still something I plan on running very soon, possibly in he next 2-3 weeks and will log it along side h-drol :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
anyway nutra can get this product. I hate ordering from anywhere besides nutra. and my next order is gonna be big! don't want to have to pay for two shipping costs!

ejg700

ejg700

Awards

Hey mixed, how would you say your libido was on the mmv2? On a scale of 1-10, how suppressive would you say it is?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey mixed, how would you say your libido was on the mmv2? On a scale of 1-10, how suppressive would you say it is?

Libido was up on mmv2, not sure HOW suppressive but the boys did shrink a noticeable amount actually more than on hdrol or phera although I did run it a little longer being a non methyl. I have to see how quick i bounce back in PCT to gauge how supressive I feel it has been.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
lciaccio LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 422
mixedup LG Sciences 57