WEll My run on MMV2 is over.

  1. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0

    WEll My run on MMV2 is over.


    Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

    Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
    I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.

  2. Registered User
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Answers
    0


    congrats man. I will be on some MMv2 soon. I love swallowing down my Diesel and Ether Tabs.
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Glad to hear you had a great run bro! Mmv2 is one of my fav supps that we sell!

    Broski the caps are small as hell! I take about 10 caps at once no problem, ur a bodybuilder, suck it up! jk with ya bro!

    Thanks again for the review!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad to hear you had a great run bro! Mmv2 is one of my fav supps that we sell!

    Broski the caps are small as hell! I take about 10 caps at once no problem, ur a bodybuilder, suck it up! jk with ya bro!

    Thanks again for the review!

    No problem. I just wanted to let all the people know who might be thinking about this product that the ads aren't hype they are real and people have to remember this comes from a guy with over 15 years of experence with "real" stuff. If you want something that is legal and legit MMV2 is for you
  5. Registered User
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Answers
    0


    Good job,.. keep it up!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  6. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

    Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
    I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.
    Hey thanks for taking the time to review this for us man! Much appreciated! Customer feedback is always good to receive, and great that is was such a good experience for you.
  7. Registered User
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Answers
    0


    Just curious on the recommended dosaging of MMv2?

    I will be doing a run with havoc soon and I'm sold on this product from its reviews.
    Thinking about starting this with my havoc and doing a 6 week run of it which will put me dosing two weeks by itself with my PCT which I might do 5 weeks of.

    Does this seem ok of an idea?

    Think I could keep some great gains and wouldn't feel much change through PCT!
  8. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    glad to hear of your results, I havent ran MMv2 yet, but it looks very promising by all the rave reviews.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    3-5 caps should be plenty. 3 caps is more than enough for most people though!
  10. Registered User
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Answers
    0


    thank you for your response
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

    Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
    I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.
    I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the product and much happier that you let us in on your experience! Good luck on your next run!
  12. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    MMv2 is still something I plan on running very soon, possibly in he next 2-3 weeks and will log it along side h-drol
  13. Registered User
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Answers
    0


    anyway nutra can get this product. I hate ordering from anywhere besides nutra. and my next order is gonna be big! don't want to have to pay for two shipping costs!
  14. Registered User
    ejg700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Hey guys. I'll admit that i fell for all the marketing and ads etc which is why i orginally bought mmv2 my first LG product. but then I bought a 2nd bottle to extend the cycle because of how good I felt it was working. Tomorrow is my last day of a 39 day run would of gone a full 6 weeks but ran out. So here are my thoughts

    Sweet spot for myself was 5 caps a day. the 3 weeks I ran it by itself strength went up each week. approx 5-10lbs on major muscle groups if weight didn't go up number of reps and sets on the smaller groups did. I feel i look "harder" don't know how well it burns fat because I've been on a HARD diet 750-1000 cals before maintenance cardio 7 days a week etc.
    I bought this for strength and hardening and it did just what I was hoping for. all in all GREAT Product I will definetly use during my next cut but will run 5 caps a day the whole way through. I do wish the pills could be a little smaller as swallowing those pills through out the day does get tiring.
    Hey mixed, how would you say your libido was on the mmv2? On a scale of 1-10, how suppressive would you say it is?
  15. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    Hey mixed, how would you say your libido was on the mmv2? On a scale of 1-10, how suppressive would you say it is?

    Libido was up on mmv2, not sure HOW suppressive but the boys did shrink a noticeable amount actually more than on hdrol or phera although I did run it a little longer being a non methyl. I have to see how quick i bounce back in PCT to gauge how supressive I feel it has been.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 04:34 PM
  4. Mmv2
    By mulliganoct in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:42 PM
  5. Where/When Can I Get Some MMV2?
    By Dadof2 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in