3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here here now T911 here now! ( Thats my gay ploy of sounding like a ballpark salesman selling popcorn but instead T911) :lol:

Anyways i have 6 FULL bottles to give away for sponsored logs. Yep thats right folks 6!

Lets get some good apps in..

Im also looking into possibly having testers dose at different/certain times possibly, still going to check with Eric on this.

Get me those apps baby!!!! :woohoo:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't we post this in another section with the company promotions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
can u please elaborate on what this product is. i may be interested

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you resolve for posting that!

Like in the post in traumas thread this is sublingual delivery of Androsterone, Resveratrol, Ellagic Acid, and yohimbine along with i beleive piperine.

Previous testers have reported better mood, increase in libido, what felt like increased test, stronger in the gym, more aggression. The sublingual delivery really delivers and makes this product a very good product for PCT or for part of a NHA.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is pretty amazing stuff! You will all like it trust me!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I'd want to stack it with some other test booster - this seems like the kind of thing that would blow the efficacy through the roof of whatever else it's taken with.

Though, with Androsterone for an AI, it should be pretty darn potent in and of itself.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'd want to stack it with some other test booster - this seems like the kind of thing that would blow the efficacy through the roof of whatever else it's taken with.

Though, with Androsterone for an AI, it should be pretty darn potent in and of itself.

Yup for sure!

ptileman

Awards
i have one more week on the lg ultimate stack(m 1-d,lq M,i-gh-1) . whould i be able to take it with formadrol x ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have one more week on the lg ultimate stack(m 1-d,lq M,i-gh-1) . whould i be able to take it with formadrol x ?

You could definately stack the product but right now we are looking more in the way of standalone as we want no other variables in the mix.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously REALLY enjoyed this product guys. I can't wait to run this stuff again! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously REALLY enjoyed this product guys. I can't wait to run this stuff again! :D
:thumbsup::head: Glad you enjoyed it. I have some coming my way and will be experimenting with this product. And by experimenting i mean experimenting :lol:.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup::head: Glad you enjoyed it. I have some coming my way and will be experimenting with this product. And by experimenting i mean experimenting :lol:.
Enjoy my brother, and the renegade as well. :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to run it, it would just have to wait until after my Muscle Pharm log. While I think the Hardcore Stack + T911 would be amazing, the whole purpose of a log is to evaluate a specific product(s), which you can't do if you're on everything under the sun. I just figure you owe it to the company that trusted you to test their stuff as accurately as you can.

That's the only reason my first post up there is not an app.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to run it, it would just have to wait until after my Muscle Pharm log. While I think the Hardcore Stack + T911 would be amazing, the whole purpose of a log is to evaluate a specific product(s), which you can't do if you're on everything under the sun. I just figure you owe it to the company that trusted you to test their stuff as accurately as you can.

That's the only reason my first post up there is not an app.

Its nice to actualy see someone not just throw an app in and then have everything and there grandma runnin along in it. :lol:

What exactly from muscle pharm are you running? We might be able to work something out where you run it afterwords or something, just as long as you run it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i dont know alot of about this...but i take it that its only good with designer type products? i just want to try a lasenge

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might be interested however I am 4weeks out from starting PCT would that be a problem? I could run stand alone

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright - GT says it's ok, so I'm throwing my hat in the ring! :woohoo:

I'm a 24y/o male, 235lbs as of this morning, approx. 8%BF. Fairly advanced lifter (not professional or competitive, just experienced) with a good 4years of lifting, the last two of which have been particularly hardcore.

My current goals are: keep climbing in weight towards 250lbs, gaining as little fat as possible, no more than 10% BF. Advance my squat towards 400 - I'm making good progress here, I can now do 315 for sets of 8 when six weeks ago I was doing singles. Also using high frequency training to strengthen and develope my calves and forearms, as they have become limiting factors in my lifts and aesthetic drawbacks in my physique.

I would use T911 for: use during a particularly demanding bulk cycle I am planning for this winter. 4 full body routines per week, each with different load, set and rep parameters to prevent burnout, coupled with tons of food and at least 10hrs sleep everyday. Such a regimen has worked wonders for me before while only using forskolin for test enhancement, but a high potency antiox and aromatase inhibitor (such as T911) would both be vast improvements for recovery, stamina and aggression.
T911 would make a great routine just downright awesome, cuz such a demanding regimen is definitely best with "help"!

I have logged several products, have one log currently running and another coming soon, check them out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104906-peri-workout-propulsion.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102482-resolving-debate-animal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/95807-resolve-drops-napalm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94391-resolved-lift-heavier.html

Thank you for your consideration! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know alot of about this...but i take it that its only good with designer type products? i just want to try a lasenge

This can be used as PCT or as standalone to boost test.

Nice app Resolve!! Thats whatsup! :clap2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm sound cool. however im set for now...good luck applicants!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish Cannon's Application

I'm 21 years old and have been training consistently since I was 15yo. I'm 5'8" and am currently at a weight of 170lbs, at around 9%BF.

My diet is very strict and solid, and can be found, along with my training routine, on my current log for Blue Gene: Click Here to View Diet/Training

I would be using T911 mainly in hopes to increase strength and stamina during strenuous exercise and lifting. Since I am adding in HIIT, and will also soon be incorporating more powerlifts into my routine, boosted testosterone would be VERY helpful.

LG Sciences is a great company, not only because of their products, but also because of the people representing them. I have done one previous log for LG Sciences (pSARM/FD-X/CF- Log located here), and would be honored to do another.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Does this require using as pct or is standalone ok?
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a jackass (just read post #26).

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here it goes:

Weight: 202 lbs.
Height: 6'

Diet: Currently finishing week 1 of Anabolic Diet, so far so good.

Goals: As of now I am trying to maintain BW and recomp. Add strength and increase endurance.

Training: Been lifting since I was 13, training smart for about 2years. MWF strength training focused on compound movements with free weights, supplemented with iso exercises. Judo 1-3 (T/Th/Sat) times a week depending on school workload.

Current supps: JP8, tricreatine malate, Fyre, Glucosamine/Chondroiton

Staples: fish oil, multi, GTE, b-complex, vit-c

Between lifting, Judo, being a full-time CS student, a father, and a husband I could use the extra help. I would like to run this as a standalone test booster and if I feel it's effective would like to use in a future pct. I am interested in the sublingual delivery system, props to LG for the innovation. I will only provide honest feedback (no hype BS).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I'll be running a h-drol cycle in 10days, would be willing to log this stuff in my PCT if you'd like, although the stance on overseas logs would once again be up to the big man :)

Anyway, here's the 'official' App :)

Looks like a good PCT product, here is a log I ran using Epidrol with a OTC PCT.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91952-epic-pulse-cycle.html

Current Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103357-craigmatthew-s-epic.html

Past Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99293-craigmatthew-s-epic.html

In the next few weeks I will be running a well planned and researched h-drol log, in which I'd gladly use this product to aid me in my recovery, check out my log, you will see I am detailed, thorough and consistent.

stats:

Name:Craig
Years Training: 7 (5 seriously)
Goals for this cycle: stay lean while adding quality mass, pretty much gain as much lean body mass as possible.
Training schedule: 5 days per week, hitting legs twice per week

Routine:
Sunday:Chest
Moday: Legs
Tuesday: Arms
Thursday: Shoulders + Back
Friday: Legs

Log layout will look like this to rate supplement:

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

How I plan to run the cycle:

5 week h-drol log:

pre cycle 2 weeks loading:
Milk Thistle -- 100mg/day
Hawthorne Berry -- 500 mg/day
Saw Palmetto Berry -- 200mg/day
Liv52 -- 2 serves per day

cycle:
50/50/75/75/75 with the possibility of doing a 6th week at 100mg depending on sides and results.

support supplements:
cycle support (2 scoops per day)
Orange Triad (hoping the joint support in this will help)

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme starting after 14 days of PCT
Liv52 (2 serves per day)

Maybe throw in T911 to replace a few of those goodies, possibly run it in place of/or alongside the Nolvadex.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
in for any product with Trans reservatrol in it!

IM 27 male ft college student and work ft.
I have done many logs/reviews on some of the other boards.
this looks like a solid product.
Im a HUGE transreservatrol fan and from the looks of this product,possibly could become my new fav transreservatrol based t booster!

I would be using this product as part of a bulk as soon as I got it.I would n ot be running it as part of a pct as im not coming off anything of that nature.

I train dc style and would do so for the duration of this log.I would expect some pretty big things with the combination of the product and dc training.I have had some very good results with some other trans reservatrol based t boosters and this style of training! this product looks very exciting!

so my main goal would be to bulk and keep up a decent feeling of well being through the rigors of taking 17 credits in college and working 45 hrs plus a week!
very excited for this possible oppurtunity!

anything else please ask!

thanks for the conisderation!

:clap2:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Dboyzl's Appa luh kay shun

Name: Nicholas Hartman
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 181 lbs
BF%: approx 11%

Me
-I have been lifting and into nutrition for some over 3 years now and have been really paying attention to my personal fitness for the last 8 months.
Schedule
-I go to the gym 5 days a week either at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. and spend around an hour to an hour and a half in there. I am currently on a bulk and run a routine such as:
Day 1:Chest, back, abs
Day 2:Triceps, shoulders
Day 3:Biceps, traps
Day 4:Legs, abs
Day 5: OFF cardio if i feel like it
Diet
Calories: 2500 @ 45/40/15 carb/protein/fat
Water intake: 1 gallon
*Off day
-Calories: 3000 @ 45/35/20 carb/protein/fat
-Water intake: 1 gallon

Previous Supplementation
-SuperPump 250
-SizeOn
-RPM
-Drive
-Neovar
-Neovar recomped
-Hypertrop X
-REDuction
-Glycergrow
-Blue UP
-Green Mag
-Purple Wraath
-HyperPump
-Golden Finish
-Thermotabs
-NO3-Overload
-NO Shotgun
-Redline fat burner
-noxavol
-ZMK
-Nocturnabol
-X-Force

Past logs
CL cut log
AN log
Current log
X-Force log

*current log should be done or almost done by the time winners are chosen and product is shipped out.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Supplementation
-SuperPump 250
-SizeOn
-RPM
-Drive
-Neovar
-Neovar recomped
-Hypertrop X
-REDuction
-Glycergrow
-Blue UP
-Green Mag
-Purple Wraath
-HyperPump
-Golden Finish
-Thermotabs
-NO3-Overload
-NO Shotgun
-Redline fat burner
-noxavol
-ZMK
-Nocturnabol
-X-Force

Past logs
CL cut log
AN log
Current log
X-Force log

*current log should be done or almost done by the time winners are chosen and product is shipped out.
holy fukin stack!!! does half your cals come from the capsules themselves? IMO less is more my friend!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
lol thought you knew me better than that my friend.

fix'd btw
yeah buddy...sry bout the 'selective' reading/hearing...i now see the word 'previous' up there next to supplementation!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol beyond redundant...like 4 fat burners, 8 pre wo stims, a couple recovery/endurance prducts, and i think 2 sleep aids.
but at least i know what works well for me =D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apps are loooking good fellas keep em comin! Ill check on this for you as well Craig!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Apps are loooking good fellas keep em comin! Ill check on this for you as well Craig!
haha yes I do ask a lot of you, might have to send you a present in the post this time! haha. Thanks man for asking :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha yes I do ask a lot of you, might have to send you a present in the post this time! haha. Thanks man for asking :)

Hahaha aint no thang but a chicken wang, your a good man!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
3CLIPSE,is my application sufficient enough? let me know if you would like any more info,thanks!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this out, but im not currently running a pct, and i hate rejection.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awsome,any idea when the lucky ones will be chosen?

Not completely sure yet! Gotta keep yall on your feet!!! nah im kidding, just gotta talk to the big man about something but my phone is being uber stupid!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Box is up to his old tricks...

I'm looking forward to this release. Too bad the energy drink that I got chosen for NEVER happened.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Box is up to his old tricks...

I'm looking forward to this release. Too bad the energy drink that I got chosen for NEVER happened.

Sorry for the dissapointment, with the problems surrounding the FDA and other more pertinant releases, this was thrown on the back burner, i myself never got to try it so ur not the only one, i also never got to try the initial run of T911 so my first go ahead with it will most likely be tomorrow.