How to cycle Methyl 1-D

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences Rep,

Hi I just purchased some methyl 1-d online. Oh yeah..why couldn't you ship to Canada from your site? I had to buy from supplementscanada.com (and the packaging is different. I Hope it's the same thing.)

Anyways, how do I cycle, what are the side effects, what should I take it with (is creatine safe w/ it or should I stop the creatine while on it?)

And what should I take for PCT?

Decided to try it out cuz test boosters have been working so far for me. Currently taking T-Bomb from MHP along w/ Novedex XT. Those 2 combined are currently working like steroids for me.

Can I start the Methyl 1-D after those two or do I have to wait a month? Also, are the US and Canadian Formulas the same? Or did I buy a weaker version of Methyl 1-D?

Thanks for any and all info!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I need to know rep why the Canadian formula is WAY different from the US formula? Can I demand a refund??

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bump. I need to know rep why the Canadian formula is WAY different from the US formula? Can I demand a refund??
i was unaware of this ..damn that sucks .. hope u get this problem resolved bro

as for answering your question .. if you do run this, yes take a month or so off after finishing up novedexXT & TBomb cycle

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is different because you Canadians don't allow hormones to be openly sold. I would try it first, we get GREAT responses from it.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Tell me which ingredients in it make it great? You know what I use it as currently? To help digestion after a meal. I think that "Metabolism complex" part in the canadian formula is sound lol.