16 y/o how much SLIN?

Ronnayo

Awards
Hey guys im 16 i was wondering how much SLIN i can take prior to meals? It says take 2 to 3 prior to meals. So does this mean i cant take 2 to 3 everytime i have a meal or just 2 to 3 once a day with one meal?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha, at 16 mate the only sup you need is food,
I think he just wants to take some Slin with his food. A valid question.

Anyways I haven't seen the bottle yet; I know 3Clipse tried sending me a bottle but I think customs has it's paws on it.

Age and genetics have a smaller factor that the identity of the meal. The amount of Slin depends on the amount of carbs. For 30-50g I'd say try 2 caps, for larger meals bump it up to 3 or 4. If it is too much, you will feel yourself going hypoglycemic, google the symptoms, but basically tired/lack of energy.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
hes 16 has 5 more years at least of growth a head of him and you are recommending a strong supplement that could alter his chemical balance.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
hes 16 has 5 more years at least of growth a head of him and you are recommending a strong supplement that could alter his chemical balance.
You act like it's some sort of prescription drug. It's not. It's a mild nutrient repartitioner. Why so serious?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize he's not refering to Insulin in a slang manner, right?

Ozarka I need to watch that movie again, although I still prefer the first by a bit.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
People Need To Be More Specific On The Supplement They Are Talking About !!!!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You do realize he's not refering to Insulin in a slang manner, right?

Ozarka I need to watch that movie again, although I still prefer the first by a bit.
I still haven't seen the movie :(

Still!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
who would post a thread on insulin in an lg sciences forum?
i think its preety specific. I post SLIN in an lg sciences forum :head:
thats what i was thinking...

anyway i got a bottle to try and love the stuff. i just hope you like to eat..ALOT. i eat just to feel hungry on this stuff...take 3 caps prior to high carb meals twice a day. breakfast and post workout work best for me.

another sampler/tester was taking 4 but i think he's in the big boy class!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usualy just read the new post threads and don't pay attention to the real title of the thread and thought he was talking about Insulin as well. Guess I'll pay attention from now on so I don't end up going off half cocked..lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i'm not 16...however...i'm amped about starting this stuff.