mmv2 dosage timing

  1. mmv2 dosage timing


    Hi,
    I'm about to start mmv2. I've got the 135 count bottle and want to do 3x day for 45 days.
    Is it 2 caps and then 1 cap about 12 hours later?
    Or 1 cap 3x a day?

    and with food or without or does it matter?

    thanks


  2. I take 1 in the morning with my morning fatburner on an empty stomach and I take one about 1.15min before my afternoon workout. I am on day 13 and that schedule has worked well for me.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I take 1 in the morning with my morning fatburner on an empty stomach and I take one about 1.15min before my afternoon workout. I am on day 13 and that schedule has worked well for me.
    So, you're only taking 2 a day? 1 morning and 1 before w/o?

    Or, is that 1/2/?

    I was in the process of thinking that it wasn't dependent on food intake, healthy fats were even better?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
    •   
       


  4. aim for taking 2 or even all 3 about an hr preWO
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  5. 2, 3 a day? how much do you guys weigh? use more!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    2, 3 a day? how much do you guys weigh? use more!
    many respond great to 3 a day, i wouldnt go lower though
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    many respond great to 3 a day, i wouldnt go lower though
    Are there any sort of body weight guidelines for dosage i.e. up to 200lbs 3 tabs per day, over 200lbs 4 per day, etc. I've seen reports of people taking up to 6 but wouldn't mind getting a more definitive dosing schedule.

    Thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Are there any sort of body weight guidelines for dosage i.e. up to 200lbs 3 tabs per day, over 200lbs 4 per day, etc. I've seen reports of people taking up to 6 but wouldn't mind getting a more definitive dosing schedule.

    Thanks
    with any hormonal supp youll see a wide variety of doses, Im over 200 and find 3 to be potent.

    Of course I too have seen people go up to 6, and that is mostly for large athletes who also have a lot of PH/AAS experience.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    aim for taking 2 or even all 3 about an hr preWO
    How would you dose on non-lifting days?

    Thanks Swole.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Migoi View Post
    How would you dose on non-lifting days?

    Thanks Swole.
    I'd personally split them up. i.e taking 3 per day like (1/1/1).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT dosage timing HELP
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:59 PM
  2. MMV2/11-Test/Dermacrine Stack Dosage??
    By Brilluminati in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 10:57 AM
  3. PP dosage timing?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Log in
Log in