Receptor Feedback?

nosaj03

Awards
I did a search and could not find anything substantial regarding the effectiveness of Receptor. It seems like a great supplement to use post-cycle. Any info would be appreciated.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know we don't get much feedback on it. Things for PCT rarely get rave reviews since they are not usually muscle builders exactly.

nosaj03

Awards
You know we don't get much feedback on it. Things for PCT rarely get rave reviews since they are not usually muscle builders exactly.
That is unfortunate because it seems like such an excellent product to use if it does exactly what it is intended to do. I can only imagine every cycle feeling like it was your first one. This may turn out to be a wonder-supplement. I may just have to try it out.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I used it during PCT recently. The capsules do not hold their contents well and the whole bottle ended up a clumpy sticky mess. Smells strong, almost like coconut. Noticed nothing really while taking them.

Started next cycle almost immediately after the bottle was gone. Doses were moderate compared to my past use. I did notice that I "felt" the test a lot more than I had previously. My strength and size jumped up quicker than normal, and my sex drive was through the roof.

Unfortunately, this is also the first cycle in which I have not used an AI. So, its impossible for me to tell if the results were due to Receptor, or the lack of an AI.

Still, I will likely use it again next PCT, assuming I can find it for a decent price :(

nosaj03

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Apparently it may be worth considering in your opinion if you intend to use it again

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Onbiously i am biased as i am a rep, but when i used it and i went to cycle again i wouldnt say it felt like my first cycle, but the compounds kicked in harder at a lower dosage, i was very impressed as i was a tad bit skeptical! :dance:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle had ok gains ran receptor ran epi, hdrol cycle shot me up like 20 pounds in like three weeks sure I lost some in pct but then I ran the same cycle and the gains werent there I even thre in some phera to try to gain more size and nada now ima finid=sh off this bottle I got run a epi, mdht cycle and see how that goes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting may have to think about it. especially if mmv2 keeps giving me results

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok got question for you? Is there a certain amount of time u have to run your next cycle or are u good to go at any time. does its effectiveness decrease with time after running a receptor cycle if maybe i could'nt do my next cycle till 3 months after it took last receptor pill?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok got question for you? Is there a certain amount of time u have to run your next cycle or are u good to go at any time. does its effectiveness decrease with time after running a receptor cycle if maybe i could'nt do my next cycle till 3 months after it took last receptor pill?
The amount of time shouldnt matter, its like cleaning out your adrenals or beta receptors so to speak, theres no set time you have to use said product again, if you were to use it 1 week or 1 year after its still like brand new. Does that make sense?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The amount of time shouldnt matter, its like cleaning out your adrenals or beta receptors so to speak, theres no set time you have to use said product again, if you were to use it 1 week or 1 year after its still like brand new. Does that make sense?
Yes sir it does, thanks I was starting to worry I waste that las bottle i used. All good now thanks