MY SLIN impressions...NEW FORMULA

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been testing the new SLIN formula and I have a few impressions so far. I was an AP non-responder although I know that this product was not a similar formula. I will say this much I notice a much quicker clearing of my stomach when I take 5 caps 15 minutes prior to my Post workout shake which includes 60 grams of WMS and 50 grams of WPI. I havent seen much else that I can directly relate to the SLIN. Interestingly enough none of the other testers have any logs going from what I have seen. Hope others chime in.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been testing the new SLIN formula and I have a few impressions so far. I was an AP non-responder although I know that this product was not a similar formula. I will say this much I notice a much quicker clearing of my stomach when I take 5 caps 15 minutes prior to my Post workout shake which includes 60 grams of WMS and 50 grams of WPI. I havent seen much else that I can directly relate to the SLIN. Interestingly enough none of the other testers have any logs going from what I have seen. Hope others chime in.
x2 I'm pretty interested in SLIN as AP didn't do it for me and the mormodicha (sp?) was used in jungle warfare which i responded well to (which could have been cuz the old one had hormones in it, but i responded better to jw than i have some PH's)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well steveoph hasnt gotten his yet, not sure why, we are figuring that out right now, Ragin is gonna start his tomorrow and im not sure about Trauma.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Remember this isn't a PH, this enhances the effects of carbs and protein, which is a BIG plus, but it also isn't going to replace juice...insulin is used WITH juice, not in place of it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to start my log tomorrow. I used the original version, so it will be interesting to see the comparison. :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging this in around 4 weeks and will make direst comparisons to anabolic Pump which I am currently using and on the second bottle.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well steveoph hasnt gotten his yet, not sure why, we are figuring that out right now, Ragin is gonna start his tomorrow and im not sure about Trauma.
Maybe it's holed up in customs. Perhaps due to your other LG products they keep a close eye on your stuff, although this has no banned ingredients in Canada AFAIK.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So far this stuff has been treating me well, as I'm damn hungry after taking it! Also seem to be leaning out.. I will continue to post updates.