MY SLIN impressions...NEW FORMULA - AnabolicMinds.com

MY SLIN impressions...NEW FORMULA

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

MY SLIN impressions...NEW FORMULA

Well I have been testing the new SLIN formula and I have a few impressions so far. I was an AP non-responder although I know that this product was not a similar formula. I will say this much I notice a much quicker clearing of my stomach when I take 5 caps 15 minutes prior to my Post workout shake which includes 60 grams of WMS and 50 grams of WPI. I havent seen much else that I can directly relate to the SLIN. Interestingly enough none of the other testers have any logs going from what I have seen. Hope others chime in.

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Well I have been testing the new SLIN formula and I have a few impressions so far. I was an AP non-responder although I know that this product was not a similar formula. I will say this much I notice a much quicker clearing of my stomach when I take 5 caps 15 minutes prior to my Post workout shake which includes 60 grams of WMS and 50 grams of WPI. I havent seen much else that I can directly relate to the SLIN. Interestingly enough none of the other testers have any logs going from what I have seen. Hope others chime in.
    x2 I'm pretty interested in SLIN as AP didn't do it for me and the mormodicha (sp?) was used in jungle warfare which i responded well to (which could have been cuz the old one had hormones in it, but i responded better to jw than i have some PH's)
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well steveoph hasnt gotten his yet, not sure why, we are figuring that out right now, Ragin is gonna start his tomorrow and im not sure about Trauma.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Remember this isn't a PH, this enhances the effects of carbs and protein, which is a BIG plus, but it also isn't going to replace juice...insulin is used WITH juice, not in place of it.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I'm going to start my log tomorrow. I used the original version, so it will be interesting to see the comparison.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I will be logging this in around 4 weeks and will make direst comparisons to anabolic Pump which I am currently using and on the second bottle.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well steveoph hasnt gotten his yet, not sure why, we are figuring that out right now, Ragin is gonna start his tomorrow and im not sure about Trauma.
    Maybe it's holed up in customs. Perhaps due to your other LG products they keep a close eye on your stuff, although this has no banned ingredients in Canada AFAIK.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

So far this stuff has been treating me well, as I'm damn hungry after taking it! Also seem to be leaning out.. I will continue to post updates.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. 11-OXO First Impressions.....
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:43 PM
  3. First Impressions of BC+EAA
    By subweevil in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:39 PM