LG Sciences: Lipotropic Protein

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Question LG Sciences: Lipotropic Protein

Will your company be shipping this to Nutra anytime soon? Very interested in this Gemma protein.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Talk to them. Nutra orders from us. Start a thread over there and see what you can do. Im sure Eric would have no problem getting it over at NP if they want.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You can get it at DPS nutrition too...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

any idea on when the new flavors are coming? The price was great, the flavor was so/so
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Should be in two weeks
  6. Registered User
    Answers

just vanilla?or PB too?
  7. Banned
    Answers

A fat-burning protein? I'd be interested in reading a write-up of this if one is available.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

A new protein is coming to town and it is something every bodybuilder is going to want to try. The secret to this new protein is something called polyphenols, which are plant extracts that are known to help increase the body’s own fat burning effect. Polyphenols can be found in many plant varieties, but some of the most potent come from tea extracts like green and black tea. These polyphenols are proven to help the body burn more fat calories per workout and to keep burning fat all day long. Unfortunately you need to drink a lot of green tea to get the full fat burning effects or take a green tea supplement three times per day. However, a new protein source is now available that contains natural polyphenols similar to what is found in green tea and is proven in scientific literature to increase the fat burning effect in the body’s mitochondria. This is the “holy grail” of all protein supplements, to be able to burn fat while promoting lean muscle growth and it is finally available. Lipotropic Protein is a new great tasting protein source from L-Gear that delivers on the amazing promise to build muscle while burning fat. We all want a more toned body along with a lean mid section. Unfortunately, increasing protein and food intake was usually associated with a “bulk” phase of training because of the extra calories needed to get the optimal dose of protein. Your body isn’t good at naturally taking in extra calories and nutrient partitioning them only for muscle growth...until now!
    Betaine Anhydrous is a remarkable nutrient. It was first discovered by the agricultural industry to increase the lean muscle to fat ratio on their beef. It has the amazing property of increasing lean muscle without increasing fat gain. Again, this is the dream of every bodybuilder! Betaine is included in Lipotropic protein to make the polyphenols have an even better effect and on it’s own adds to the fat burning potential! Betaine is completely safe and has a mildly sweet taste on it’s own and in Lipotroipic protein is completely tasteless. I am taking betaine with every meal now in addition to Lipotropic protein as a way to increase lean mass while taking in the extra calories. This fat reducing ingredient gives Liportopic protein the 1-2 punch for fat loss!

Lipotropic Protein contains a new kind of protein that is the most advanced on the market, surpassing old whey concentrate blends in protein quality and effect on lean mass. Gemma protein is a high quality protein extract that has some serious benefits over standard whey protein extracts. First it is extremely high in the prime muscle building components of protein, specifically the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, often called the branch chain amino acids. These anabolic muscle builders are the most important part of the protein for building muscle and Leucine is proven to be anabolic! Gemma protein is also rich in Glutamine and glutamine peptides, which are also very important for building muscle and increasing recovery. These two groups of amino acids make Gemma protein superior to whey and casein proteins for increasing muscle mass and the fat loss benefits of the polyphenols make this protein way better than any whey blend on the market for building mass and losing body fat. Available first in Chocolate, the Gemma protein in Lipotropic Protein will soon be available in many different flavors. If you want the very best protein on the market for increasing lean muscle and burning fat, look no further than Lipotropic Protein from L-Gear. It has the perfect nutrient profile for the serious bodybuilder that is looking to lose fat while gaining muscle. No other protein gives you the benefit of both being the most advanced amino acid profile with fat burning polyphenols!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    just vanilla?or PB too?
    x2
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Answers

i think i will try some of this. the price is right!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Any new word on the PB flavor?hoping soon.I seen the vanilla is out, might have to try some-but def lookin forward to some PB!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    A new protein is coming to town and it is something every bodybuilder is going to want to try. The secret to this new protein is something called polyphenols, which are plant extracts that are known to help increase the body’s own fat burning effect. Polyphenols can be found in many plant varieties, but some of the most potent come from tea extracts like green and black tea. These polyphenols are proven to help the body burn more fat calories per workout and to keep burning fat all day long. Unfortunately you need to drink a lot of green tea to get the full fat burning effects or take a green tea supplement three times per day. However, a new protein source is now available that contains natural polyphenols similar to what is found in green tea and is proven in scientific literature to increase the fat burning effect in the body’s mitochondria. This is the “holy grail” of all protein supplements, to be able to burn fat while promoting lean muscle growth and it is finally available. Lipotropic Protein is a new great tasting protein source from L-Gear that delivers on the amazing promise to build muscle while burning fat. We all want a more toned body along with a lean mid section. Unfortunately, increasing protein and food intake was usually associated with a “bulk” phase of training because of the extra calories needed to get the optimal dose of protein. Your body isn’t good at naturally taking in extra calories and nutrient partitioning them only for muscle growth...until now!
    Betaine Anhydrous is a remarkable nutrient. It was first discovered by the agricultural industry to increase the lean muscle to fat ratio on their beef. It has the amazing property of increasing lean muscle without increasing fat gain. Again, this is the dream of every bodybuilder! Betaine is included in Lipotropic protein to make the polyphenols have an even better effect and on it’s own adds to the fat burning potential! Betaine is completely safe and has a mildly sweet taste on it’s own and in Lipotroipic protein is completely tasteless. I am taking betaine with every meal now in addition to Lipotropic protein as a way to increase lean mass while taking in the extra calories. This fat reducing ingredient gives Liportopic protein the 1-2 punch for fat loss!

Lipotropic Protein contains a new kind of protein that is the most advanced on the market, surpassing old whey concentrate blends in protein quality and effect on lean mass. Gemma protein is a high quality protein extract that has some serious benefits over standard whey protein extracts. First it is extremely high in the prime muscle building components of protein, specifically the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, often called the branch chain amino acids. These anabolic muscle builders are the most important part of the protein for building muscle and Leucine is proven to be anabolic! Gemma protein is also rich in Glutamine and glutamine peptides, which are also very important for building muscle and increasing recovery. These two groups of amino acids make Gemma protein superior to whey and casein proteins for increasing muscle mass and the fat loss benefits of the polyphenols make this protein way better than any whey blend on the market for building mass and losing body fat. Available first in Chocolate, the Gemma protein in Lipotropic Protein will soon be available in many different flavors. If you want the very best protein on the market for increasing lean muscle and burning fat, look no further than Lipotropic Protein from L-Gear. It has the perfect nutrient profile for the serious bodybuilder that is looking to lose fat while gaining muscle. No other protein gives you the benefit of both being the most advanced amino acid profile with fat burning polyphenols!
    I see no one have rate this protein, I will continue to search for input. I am a long time user and old timer of this site, I have tried lots of protein. With that said, I saw that members get a discount with LG, knowing that protein prices are very high, I order two jugs form LG to try( one vanilla and one chocolate). Although it has a good profile and lots of protein per service, I just cannot get pass the taste, it really taste like your are drinking herbal tea(a very strong one) and the after taste is a very strong one as well. No doubt is a good protein(profile wise and benefits) but I cannot handle the taste (neither flavor). I will finish it, but I don't see my self buying it anymore (even with the discount). I am not trying to bash the product, but a review is in order. In any event, I understand this is a new product and there is room for improvement.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I think the Vanilla is very good. The Chocolate we are working on...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 01:10 PM
  3. LG sciences Lipotropic protein
    By ekdevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:37 AM
  4. LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
    By Cfour in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:57 PM
  5. LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein - Macro's?
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:54 PM