Would liquid masterdrol/mmv2 lower SHBG?

json75

Awards
In reality I'd like to get my hands on some proviron, however I'd rather stay as legal as possible.

Would either of these 2 supplements be good at SHBG reduction?

Which of the 2 are better for libido or are they on equall grounds?

And when I hear that MMV2/L.Mast are liver friendly are we talking Proviron friendly....or even friendlier?

Sorry I've done too many Methylated cycles in the past and am trying to be as cautious as possible.

Thank You.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In reality I'd like to get my hands on some proviron, however I'd rather stay as legal as possible.

Would either of these 2 supplements be good at SHBG reduction?

Which of the 2 are better for libido or are they on equall grounds?

And when I hear that MMV2/L.Mast are liver friendly are we talking Proviron friendly....or even friendlier?

Sorry I've done too many Methylated cycles in the past and am trying to be as cautious as possible.

Thank You.

Im honestly not sure about shgb side of the cycle bro, ill find out and let you know on that.

Also they are both good for libido but M1D is going to be better because it converts to actual test. They are both non methylated so liver problems are not an issue!

json75

Awards
Thank you my man..

I'm almost positive that I remember reading all androgens lower SHBG's, some more effective than others, so I'm curious how well these 2 rank.