mmv2 questions

jpk

jpk

Awards
LG guys help me out. I'm getting a bit threadbare trying to find answers on your product on all these AM threads.

I have a couple of bottles of the stuff ready to go but I want some clarity before I begin. Here's my questions:

1. MMv2 is non-methylated so liver support can be drastically reduced, no?

2. What other anabolic compounds out there work synergistically with MMv2? Is this a good stacker with H-drol, S-Drol, PP or any of the good ol' time favorites?

3. Can MMv2 be used in a pulsed cycle either alone or with another PH?

4. Where is this stuff on Ziquor's OTC Hormone chart?

5. Is there a common name for the AI in Formadrol? (bonus question)

Thanks for the insight into this exciting looking product.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
LG guys help me out. I'm getting a bit threadbare trying to find answers on your product on all these AM threads.

I have a couple of bottles of the stuff ready to go but I want some clarity before I begin. Here's my questions:

1. MMv2 is non-methylated so liver support can be drastically reduced, no?

It is non-methylated and will not cause liver toxicity

2. What other anabolic compounds out there work synergistically with MMv2? Is this a good stacker with H-drol, S-Drol, PP or any of the good ol' time favorites?

MMv2 is used best as a leaning agent while gaining strength, so I think it would be best used with something more along the lines of H-drol. Although some people like the approach of a "wet" compound (PP) and a "dry" compound (MMv2).

3. Can MMv2 be used in a pulsed cycle either alone or with another PH?

Either or. A couple of gents on the board here have used it as a pre-workout pulse during a typical cycle to give them that added aggression in the gym. Experimentation is probably going to give you the best answer.

4. Where is this stuff on Ziquor's OTC Hormone chart?

It probably isn't called out. It's an Androstane Ester. Androstane should be in his OTC Hormone chart, but it's been a while since I've perused his chart.

5. Is there a common name for the AI in Formadrol? (bonus question)

The AI in Formadrol was ATD. I believe in the new formulation it is Androsterone.

Thanks for the insight into this exciting looking product.
Answers above in bold. Hope that helped.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Yes, thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to a nice cycle sometime in the fall and need to know how to best tweak it for good measure. I'll weigh in later with results.

Do you see any contraindication to using the MMV2 daily and maybe pulsing the methyl EOD? This could be a sweet stack with very low toxicity.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to a nice cycle sometime in the fall and need to know how to best tweak it for good measure. I'll weigh in later with results.

Do you see any contraindication to using the MMV2 daily and maybe pulsing the methyl EOD? This could be a sweet stack with very low toxicity.
I think MMV2 daily stacked with a pulsed methyl would be a very nice stack, low sides, some weight gain, good strength gains, and some fatloss. :thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
personally, I say use it alone if you wanna cut, with something fairly wet if you wanna bulk, or something like havoc/hdrol if you wanna keep it really lean. If you are cutting it does a good job of retaining strength and mass for the most part, but you probably won't put on size in a deficit. I still think this should be made as a sublingual for preworkout!