Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have dermacrine coming tomorrow, was thinking to stack it with mmv2. any thought's on this stack?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is the sh*t. This stack should be awesome for strength and that dense, grainy muscle, dry look. I think this is a great idea. Now all you need is more T-911.;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actualy ran this stack for like 2 weeks i think, i cant remember how long, while i wasnt enjoying it, i know it wasnt the dermacrine or MMV2 but me which was the reason.

The perfect amount of wet and dry my man im sure ull love it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The perfect amount of wet and dry my man im sure ull love it![/QUOTE]
my thought's exactly. my main man slow-mum says dermacrine is the perfect test base to run with a ph, and what better ph than mmv2:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok,i ran the dermacrine solo, had nice results. this time i am ready to do the dermacrine/mmv2 stack. package will arrive wednesday, really looking forward to this as i like both of these product very much. will post results, as soon as i have some.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok,i ran the dermacrine solo, had nice results. this time i am ready to do the dermacrine/mmv2 stack. package will arrive wednesday, really looking forward to this as i like both of these product very much. will post results, as soon as i have some.

Lookin forward to it bro! :djparty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lookin forward to it bro! :djparty:
i am expecting good things from this, my research tells me this should be a real winner.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
package arrived around 4 pm, took a shower and applied 5 pumps of dermacrine and took 2 mmv2 on an empty. ate around 6 and took 2 more mmv2. plan on 4 mmv2 for first week then bumping to 6. i will apply dermacrine and take 3 mmv2 before gym tomorrow.

Synicus

Awards
package arrived around 4 pm, took a shower and applied 5 pumps of dermacrine and took 2 mmv2 on an empty. ate around 6 and took 2 more mmv2. plan on 4 mmv2 for first week then bumping to 6. i will apply dermacrine and take 3 mmv2 before gym tomorrow.
Planning H-drol/liquid masterdrol run in Dec. Very interested in your opinion of mmv2, lookin at it just for strength like a Tren substitute, preworkout supp basically. The liquid is the same as the mmv2, right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Planning H-drol/liquid masterdrol run in Dec. Very interested in your opinion of mmv2, lookin at it just for strength like a Tren substitute, preworkout supp basically. The liquid is the same as the mmv2, right?
never tried the liquid, the mmv2 was very good as a pre-workout. got strength/vascularity, and cut a few pounds of fat. felt like it was missing something, i think dermacrine will be the answer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is day 3, went to gym yesterday and had a great workout, no increase in strength but energy and stamina seemed to be improved. after gym i put on the ankle weights and mowed grass, felt great. today i have no fatigue and feel pumped. so far so good. btw i was expecting this stack to kick in quick.:food::pizza:i weighed in at 217 at start, hope to cut some bf% and be at 212 at the end.:hammer:

Synicus

Awards
I'm starting Dermacrine today, for 2-3 wks just to test it, then Sustain Alpha pct for a week or so then 2 or so weeks off then the h-drol/masterdrol. Usually don't run stuff so close together but all this seems light to me and aint shutting me down.

Do you still run the Formadrol transdermals? Your posts got me on that but i can't find the powders no more, guess the stuff is banned. I'm running Trione transdermals alot as anti-E, works ok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting Dermacrine today, for 2-3 wks just to test it, then Sustain Alpha pct for a week or so then 2 or so weeks off then the h-drol/masterdrol. Usually don't run stuff so close together but all this seems light to me and aint shutting me down.

Do you still run the Formadrol transdermals? Your posts got me on that but i can't find the powders no more, guess the stuff is banned. I'm running Trione transdermals alot as anti-E, works ok.
trione td is cheaper and more effective than oral 6oxo but is no match for td formestane. sadly no one seems to have form in stock, but i am using bcs formadex.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And BCS's version is Formestane thats why it sells out so quickly...
How is it treating you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And BCS's version is Formestane thats why it sells out so quickly...
How is it treating you?
i rate the formadex as 5x stronger than when i took bulk formestane orally, but then again it is more expensive. got to say though if you are a fan of formestane this is a viable option. i can get results on 4 caps ed, but would like to go higher if it were cheaper.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am on 2nd week of stack, strength and libido are up. recovery is real good. went to gym and maxed on arms and back, upper body was shaking and twitching when done. woke up this morning with hardly any soreness, not even close to as bad as i was expecting. muscles are more fuller and i look leaner. hoping legs will work out this good.

Synicus

Awards
I'm running the Dermacrine now, didn't notice much if anything at 4 pumps, at 6 I'm noticing, strength is slightly up, muscels fuller, libido up. The cmmv2, you just taking 2-3 30 min-1hr before workout, how you think its effecting your strength?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
that stack sounds amazing, glad your cycle has been a success this far, I'll be interested in hearing how your results keep on progressing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running the Dermacrine now, didn't notice much if anything at 4 pumps, at 6 I'm noticing, strength is slightly up, muscels fuller, libido up. The cmmv2, you just taking 2-3 30 min-1hr before workout, how you think its effecting your strength?
i am taking 4 mmv2 daily, i take 3 pre-workout and one when i get up. i have done both dermacrine and mmv2 solo, results when stacking them are much increased. they seem to really compliment each other. was going to bump to 6 caps ed on 2nd week, but i am going to hold off another week-results at 4ed seem to be working nicely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hows it coming along bigt.
getting better all the time. i heated the dermacrine and added 10 caps of formedex, wow. so far i am stronger/leaner/meaner and hornier. i am liking this. alot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this stack is turning out to be one of the best ive ran. i feel better than ive ever felt on cycle, i usually am burnt out and drained at end of a cycle, but i bought more to continue this stack. fat has just melted, i am harder, leaner, meaner, stronger, hornier and kicking a$$ in the gym and bedroom, [the wife is impressed]. at 50 years old, i feel like i am ready to take on the world. whew-this is good stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
this stack is turning out to be one of the best ive ran. i feel better than ive ever felt on cycle, i usually am burnt out and drained at end of a cycle, but i bought more to continue this stack. fat has just melted, i am harder, leaner, meaner, stronger, hornier and kicking a$$ in the gym and bedroom, [the wife is impressed]. at 50 years old, i feel like i am ready to take on the world. whew-this is good stuff.
Good to hear you're having such good results man!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear you're having such good results man!!
hey, this is the fountain of youth. my old a$$ can hang with the youngins on this stuff. haven't felt this good in quite awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
putting up numbers in the gym i haven't reached in a long time. burning off fat around gut and love handles. look much leaner plus fuller in the right places. feel more energized at work and play. sex life is very good. i have put in the work with diet and gym time, been pushing myself hard, the results are greatly enhanced on this cycle than would be without. really feeling good and results are very noticeable.:good:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
putting up numbers in the gym i haven't reached in a long time. burning off fat around gut and love handles. look much leaner plus fuller in the right places. feel more energized at work and play. sex life is very good. i have put in the work with diet and gym time, been pushing myself hard, the results are greatly enhanced on this cycle than would be without. really feeling good and results are very noticeable.:good:

Glad to hear this bro!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news man!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is my 3rd cycle of mmv2, adding dermacrine really added something. this is a great stack for us older guys looking to get back some of what age has taken away. not a stack to get huge, but very nice for all the reasons i noted in previous post. btw i have had no bad sides what so ever on this stack, it's all good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT, does your fuse get shorter with the MMV2?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, does your fuse get shorter with the MMV2?
no, i only dose high before going to gym or doing physical activity. i take my aggression out in what for me is a positive thing. if you are aware of what effects mmv2 is going to have, you can be prepared and make it a good thing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you only take it on workout days or just bunch it up before w/o and spread it out on non?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What should I be dosing at 215 lbs? And thanks Craig.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, this is what many users do :)
right...i take 3 pre-workout, then 1, 4 hours later or sometimes post workout. on non workout days i split it up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 4 total ed. I have read of some people going as high as six. How much do you weigh BigT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So 4 total ed. I have read of some people going as high as six. How much do you weigh BigT?
my last 2 mmv2 cycles i ran at 6, but since adding the dermacrine and formadex 4 is doing nicely. i weigh 222, at 6'1 and 14%bf, i think my bf% has gone down since this cycle. i also turned 50 in sept. not bad for an old guy,eh.:woohoo:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I gather, there are a few of us old guys on here that are still gettin' er done. What do you think about a MMV2/1-T cycle followed by PP Sustain PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I gather, there are a few of us old guys on here that are still gettin' er done. What do you think about a MMV2/1-T cycle followed by PP Sustain PCT?
i like it, but i would spend the extra cash and get the formedex for on cycle. can't help it i am very big on formestane. waiting for someone to come up with a better formestane product the way all the supp companies jumped on resveratrol.