im on day 5 of ultimate stack and nothing

lindo

Awards
i havent felt any aggression or seen any results yet i know its only day 5 but i've been reading things that people feel it on the first dose. ahh no big deal like i said its the first week so who knows what next week brings.

And i taking the maximum dose of everything

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
is this a rant or what ? your not posting stats or diet or even a workout plan. dont expect to get everything from pills and supplements and all that ****. Most of the time when people dont see results is cause their diets are all fcuked up.

lindo

Awards
this is my diet

Meal 1 (breakfast): Breakfast-Fiber one cereal, yogurt, and some type of fruit with shake.
Meal 2: Between breakfast and lunch-Chicken or Tuna with baked patato
Meal 3: Shake in between
Meal 4 (lunch): Lunch-Steak, chicken or tuna with some type of vegatable or patato(corn,carrots,etc)
Meal 5: (pre-workout) Between lunch and dinner-Shake, fruit, yogurt, and a small portion or meat Chicken or tuna.
Meal 6 (post-workout dinner): Steak, chicken, or fish- with vegatables patato, and some kind of pasta.
Meal 7 (bedtime): shake, yogurt and some type or fruit.

My workout is on point
mon-chest and biceps and abs
tuesday-back
weds-shoulders and traps and as
thursday-triceps and forearms
friday-abs and legs

And i lift as heavy as possible

1m 175lbs was 185lbs two months ago i dropped alot of bf and gained an insane amount of muscle without any supplements thats why i deceided to start this stack to get even bigger.

like i said its only day 5

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
this is my diet

Meal 1 (breakfast): Breakfast-Fiber one cereal, yogurt, and some type of fruit with shake.
Meal 2: Between breakfast and lunch-Chicken or Tuna with baked patato
Meal 3: Shake in between
Meal 4 (lunch): Lunch-Steak, chicken or tuna with some type of vegatable or patato(corn,carrots,etc)
Meal 5: (pre-workout) Between lunch and dinner-Shake, fruit, yogurt, and a small portion or meat Chicken or tuna.
Meal 6 (post-workout dinner): Steak, chicken, or fish- with vegatables patato, and some kind of pasta.
Meal 7 (bedtime): shake, yogurt and some type or fruit.

My workout is on point
mon-chest and biceps and abs
tuesday-back
weds-shoulders and traps and as
thursday-triceps and forearms
friday-abs and legs

And i lift as heavy as possible

1m 175lbs was 185lbs two months ago i dropped alot of bf and gained an insane amount of muscle without any supplements thats why i deceided to start this stack to get even bigger.

like i said its only day 5

Diet doesn't look half bad.

Workout on the other hand...why do you have a day devoted to just triceps and forearms? It looks like a four day split would suit you more, but if you really feel the need to focus on triceps and forearms for an entire workout all the power to you.

I'd say give it another week and see how you feel at the end of week two.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 days in and you expect to feel something? Give it time...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro honestly ive seen you post BS about a couple companies so far. One bein us, and the other being animal, and i know ive probly seen some more. First posting warnings or saying watchout and then a rep comes in, cleans it up,and then all is well it seems like. What gives?

Also why would you start off at max dose on anything? Its always better to start lower and work your way up.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl masterdrol methyl 1-d and I-gh-1 has been working good for me. I've seen alot of strength gain. And take 2 methyl masterdrol pills right as i wake up and i use the liquid before i work out gives me a good jump start.

But if you want some hardcore hormones go to *******.com they have alot of clones such as pheraphlex, superdrol, and halodrol. Which will get you jacked up make sure you get cycle support or life support by anabolic innovations.
Damn, you say something completely different here...
Make your mind up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, you say something completely different here...
Make your mind up.

Yea man he says all kinda of sh1t. Posts on animalpak and says crap about them, starts like 5 new threads all for the same question over here. :duel:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yea man he says all kinda of sh1t. Posts on animalpak and says crap about them, starts like 5 new threads all for the same question over here. :duel:
my negging finger is getting a twitch

/me looks at lindo

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol, well i got to go to the bank so i might miss something just in case i . . . . oppps in too the red :|

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
yeah why would you take the maximum dose to start off with?,,i think someone needs to research stuff before they use it,,,,,,

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
the other thing stuff like this shouldnt be used if your already making great gains. its better to use it when you plateau,,why pay money to grow when your growing without spending the money? just and idea for you bro.