Trifecta LG Sciences

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
I'm about to start a Trifecta Cycle along with the lquid Masterdrol I also ordered a bottle of MMV2 wich I'm planing to use on week 4-6, I'm looking to do a 6 weeks cycle is this ok? or should I stick to only 4 weeks, for PCT I will run Formadrol and Psarm for 4 weeks. I'm 5 10" 168 lbs, Please I need to know what would be the best possible dose base on my size Thank you so much for all your help!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm about to start a Trifecta Cycle along with the lquid Masterdrol I also ordered a bottle of MMV2 wich I'm planing to use on week 4-6, I'm looking to do a 6 weeks cycle is this ok? or should I stick to only 4 weeks, for PCT I will run Formadrol and Psarm for 4 weeks. I'm 5 10" 168 lbs, Please I need to know what would be the best possible dose base on my size Thank you so much for all your help!
For your size I think running the formadrol and pSARM would be best first. You def have some room to grow before you need ph/ps type products. Save those for a sticky point.

We're also about to release some awesome natty products too......be on the look out :thumbsup:

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
But it will be ok if I do 6 week cycle or just 4 weeks?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But why u said to run first the PCT? I don't get it?

Also what's better to take in the trifecta cycle Liquid Masterdrol or MMV2?
I said that because I dont think you need to run the stack to see results your 5'10" and only 168lbs. I'd be better for you, ecspecially at your age, to run a natty stack before doing a pro-hormone or pro-steroid because you'll see great gains.

Liq masterdrol and MMv2 are the same thing.

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
I said that because I dont think you need to run the stack to see results your 5'10" and only 168lbs. I'd be better for you, ecspecially at your age, to run a natty stack before doing a pro-hormone or pro-steroid because you'll see great gains.

Liq masterdrol and MMv2 are the same thing.
So u said run the formadrol and psarm first then do the trifecta for 6 weeks and after that run the pct again for 4 weeks? 2 bottles each or only 1 bottle would do?, 4/3/2/1. .

One more Q?

M1D: 6 daily for 6 weeks
I GH 1: 4 daily for 6 weeks
Liquid masterdrol: 16cc only workout days (3 weeks)
MMV2: 6 daily Week 4-6
Formadrol and Psram: 4 for 4 weeks

Is this table ok?

Thank you for all your help

redbull72

redbull72

Awards
There is any reason to wait about 3 months to do the trifecta? this is not my first ph cycle, if so why?, also it would be safe to run the MMV2 for 6 weeks?, is the max dose of 6 pills ok for my size? and finally how many bottles of Formadrol and Psram for PCT? Thanks a bunch!