About to start a cycle of M1D & IGH1

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

About to start a cycle of M1D & IGH1

In two weeks, I'm planning on starting a 4 week cycle of M1D & IGH1. I'd like to start sooner but I have a few things that are coming up in the next couple weeks that would interfere with diet & sleep (a rehearsal dinner, wedding & my anniversary).

This is my first experience with pro-hormones and I have a few questions before I start.

1) Dosage & Timing: I'm 6', 184 lbs. I see the recommended dosage for M1D is 4-6 caps per day and IGH1 is 2-4 caps per day. I'm assuming the best way to split that up would be 2 M1D w/ 1 IGH1 in the am and then again in the pm. Given my height and weight, do you think that would be enough? If not, should I ramp up to 3 M1D w/ 2 IGH1 in the am & pm? I don't want to overdo my first attempt here.

2) I currently use creatine and hotrox for energy. Is it safe to continue using those while on this stack? I've read some things about heart palpatations and such that make me think that maybe I should lay off the hotrox while on the cycle.

3) For PCT I was planning on 4 weeks of Formadrol. Is this adequate? If not, what would you recommend?

Any other useful advice would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I would start off with a 2/2 am/pm dose of the M1D. Save the I-GH-1 for before bed and just take all of them no sooner than an hour after your last meal. If you want to bump to a 3/3 dose am/pm after about 10-14days that will be great. I was doing 6/day and it was awesome.

The hotrox and creatine are fine IMO. If your that worried I'd leave them out.

a 4 week PCT with Formadrol will work. A SERM is never a bad idea (dont ask me about how or what they are I have no idea) but search in the "PCT" sub-forum here. It's not needed but wouldn't hurt. pSARM would be a great addition to really kick start natty test production.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I am going to run Formadrol/Psarm as my PCT for M1D/MMV2. Should I wait a week to toss in the Psarm?

I ask because that's what I did with Stoked/Activate PCT for epi. Should I let the Formadrol kick in then add PSarm or start them simultaneously?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am going to run Formadrol/Psarm as my PCT for M1D/MMV2. Should I wait a week to toss in the Psarm?

I ask because that's what I did with Stoked/Activate PCT for epi. Should I let the Formadrol kick in then add PSarm or start them simultaneously?
    You can start them both right away.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGH1 and Ghenerate, aftermath ;)
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:18 PM
  2. Ghenerate write up and IGH1
    By emiliozapata in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 07:58 PM
  3. IGH1 new bottle less caps?