Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, got my samples today, no instructions came with them. please let me know about with food or not, how many to take, and when. i am going to take one now on an empty, surprised how big they are for sublingual. wow taste started out like lemon, then changed to cherry, not bad so far. took 3-5 minutes to dissolve, only slight after-taste, kinda feel warmer in stomach area and spreading out. nothing major but within 10 minutes of taking a nice sense of well being and feel warmer, nice.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took another one at work last night, it's funny this time it kind of felt like a chill pill. real mellow and relaxed, i usually don't have a lot of patience when someone screws up who knows better, but nothing seemed to bother me. could be i am just happy being back. no denying the nice warm feeling i get after taking this. nice. i am already thinking if i had a whole bottle i would try 2 at a time just to see. so far so good, i am liking the relaxed feeling and so are those around me. hehe.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, effects are starting to change now. after taking 2nd dose of the day before work last night aggression was up. was kinda irritable at work for a while. felt energetic after work so stopped of at gym and had a real good workout. not going all out on heavy weights while i recover from knee surgery, but i felt good during and after. had to keep myself from over doing it. was surprised in the change in reaction. guess it takes a little time to build up, but just a few days is real quick.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am not going to get carried away with big banners and colored captions, just going to tell it like it is. t911 is some serious stuff. after just 3 days of taking t911 i am getting androgenic like results. mood swings are very up and down, started out mellow and now very aggressive, strength has gone up and motivation is on par with mmv2. this is some strong stuff. if it were available in the same form i am taking now, with identical ingredients i would beg, borrow or steal to get some. this is not some bs hype review, this is my honest opinion of how much i am liking this. i will be damned sorry when samples run out. i want more...thank you in advance for letting me try this, i firmly believe you have a real winner here.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, this sounds like a fun supplement :D I like your comments on aggression too :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool, this sounds like a fun supplement :D I like your comments on aggression too :head:
that is why i compared it to mmv2, the only other supp that has effected my mood this fast. even formestane which i feel as soon as i apply doesn't effect my mood this quickly. in just 4 days i have gone from being real mellow after taking t911 to wanting to rip up phone books. it could be using sublingual enhances the effects of the androstane, sort of like the way td formestane is much more effective than oral. btw libido is insane, at least for now. i can honestly say t911 has had an effect on just day 4.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what do we leave GT outa the samples? ****! DW gets all the good ish!

Twice a day is the recommended dose btw. However you wanna split it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what do we leave GT outa the samples? ****! DW gets all the good ish!

Twice a day is the recommended dose btw. However you wanna split it up.
don't feel lonely, i got much less samples than the others got. just starting to really get a taste for this and samples will be gone sooon, way too soooooooon:frustrate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i need to know when this will be available, and if doses will remain the same? would really like to see what more than 6 days will do, don't feel like full effects have set in yet.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT, you've compared this to MMV2 a few times. This one doesn't have any stim effect though, is that correct? I was thinking MMV2 was more of a stim/preworkout supp with a little aggression as a bonus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, you've compared this to MMV2 a few times. This one doesn't have any stim effect though, is that correct? I was thinking MMV2 was more of a stim/preworkout supp with a little aggression as a bonus.
it isn't really a stim effect, more of a aggressiveness to git er done. for me mmv2 is just that, highly motivational. the t911 has me starting to feel the same way. btw libido is more on t911, insane. even the less than attractive girls at work are looking better, but never tell anyone i said that.:icon_lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo! im in here like he-man underwear! This stuff is really interesting, from the get go. I wish i would have saw that tester thread quicker! I have Hank, Easy, BigT logs subbed are there any other testers? The stuff looks promising so far.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT or reps, what are your thoughts with this as part of a pct or nha stack? Think it'll be suppressive in any way?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to hear the answer as well but im pretty sure they made this for PCTs...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Think it'll be suppressive in any way?
nunes posted this in t1's thread. btw adrosterone is the main active in this.

found this statement in another forum:

Androsterone is a steroid metabolite of testosterone with weak androgenic properties. Specifically, it is the 3-hydroxyl, 17-keto isomer, of testosterone. Androsterone has no known anti-estrogenic properties. Supplementation with excess amounts of androsterone will undoubtedly trigger the negative feedback within the HPTA leading to lower natural testosterone levels. For someone coming off a steroid cycle, supplementing with Formadrol will probably prolong their recovery until supplementation ceases.

and this answer from lg:

Androsterone has LOTS of studies showing anti-aromatase effects. Daidzin has been shown in studies to stimulate growth. Your paper on Female mice with their overaries removed isn't really relevant and they used synthetic equol at that in the study. So, clearly it doesn't appear to have much merit in the conversion rate. ATD is in there which is also good as an AI.

"Androsterone is a steroid metabolite of testosterone with weak androgenic properties. Specifically, it is the 3-hydroxyl, 17-keto isomer, of testosterone. Androsterone has no known anti-estrogenic properties. Supplementation with excess amounts of androsterone will undoubtedly trigger the negative feedback within the HPTA leading to lower natural testosterone levels. For someone coming off a steroid cycle, supplementing with Formadrol will probably prolong their recovery until supplementation ceases."

I will go point by point to show that you don't know everything.

You say "Androsterone has no known anti-estrogenic properties"

1: J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1984 Mar;58(3):467-72.Links
The intracellular control of aromatase activity by 5 alpha-reduced androgens in human breast carcinoma cells in culture.Perel E, Stolee KH, Kharlip L, Blackstein ME, Killinger DW.

To determine if the 5 alpha-reduced androgen metabolites formed within the breast carcinoma cells could influence aromatase activity, the MD line was further studied. After 24-h preincubation with AND, DHT, or 5 alpha-A-dione at concentrations of 10(-6), 10(-7), and 10(-8) M, [3H]androstenedione was added to the culture medium, and aliquots were removed at 0, 4, 8, and 24 h. An 8-h incubation period was found to be optimum for inhibition studies. In comparison to control levels of estrone (2.5%) and estradiol (0.35%) formation, inhibition of aromatization was evident with all three compounds at 10(-8) M, with 5 alpha-A-dione producing the greatest inhibition (50%). At 10(-7) M, inhibition ranged from 45% (ANDROSTERONE) to 70% (5 alpha-A-dione), and at 10(-6) M, inhibition was greater than 90% for each compound. 5 alpha-A-dione produced slightly greater inhibition than ANDROSTERONE or DHT at each concentration tested. Since each of these compounds was capable of inhibiting aromatization, the cumulative effect of these 5 alpha-reduced metabolites could be an important factor in the intracellular regulation of aromatase activity.

Aromatase activity in the breast and other peripheral tissues and its therapeutic regulation.Killinger DW, Perel E, Daniilescu D, Kharlip L, Blackstein ME.
Department of Medicine, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Using cultured breast carcinoma cells, it was shown that estrogen formation was stimulated by cortisol (10(-6) M) and inhibited by endogenous 5 alpha-reduced androgens: 5 alpha-androstene-dione greater than androsterone greater than dihydrotestosterone greater than epiandrosterone greater than 3 alpha- and 3 beta- androstanediol.

but then another statement from the op as an answer:

Those studies had to do with substrate availability. In the human body, endogenous testosterone production will not be suppressed systemically for this to occur. And unless you are developing a topical androsterone cream, neither of those studies were relevant to what we were discussing. Specifically, I said androsterone has no anti-estrogenic properties.

The studies you mentioned display the obvious: 5a-reduced androgens cannot convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. Without a subtrate for estrogen production (IN A CLOSED SYSTEM [en vitro]), estrogen levels will go down. Your logic is that if one supplements with a 5a-reduced androgen, then estrogenic symptoms will not occur. I think you now see the flaw in your argument. In retrospect, I do apologize for the title of this thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT or reps, what are your thoughts with this as part of a pct or nha stack? Think it'll be suppressive in any way?
celc, all i can tell you at this point is what my reaction to this is, and it is similar to mmv2 as far as strength and aggression goes. but that similarity is mild, like beer and vodka, but it is there none the less. i have done resveratrol before, stoked and 6oxo extreme and not felt this reaction. i have to think androsterone in sublingual form is very potent. my samples are gone, and after having a taste i would like to try this for a longer time and see what it can do. the only other time ive felt this much reaction in such a short time is td formestane, mmv2 was felt in first week but not as fast as this. imo this is a potent supp, and i don't know if pct is a good idea until the guys with more samples chime in. but i do think this would be worth a try, a lot of potential here.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good points fellas. I'm thinking it might provide a nice boost alongside an AI in an nha stack or for ON cycle.

my samples are gone, and after having a taste i would like to try this for a longer time and see what it can do.
I'm thinking you reps should send another week or two worth of T911 to bigT so we can still follow this log :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good points fellas. I'm thinking it might provide a nice boost alongside an AI in an nha stack or for ON cycle.
My thoughts exactly! I think this would a good addition while On cycle myself. The andro effects of increased strength/aggression alone would be worth it to some.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That guy was so screwed up...read the damn study!

They put in some 5a Reduced androgens with Aromatase. Then added in Androstenedione (the best thing to use as a substrate) and they saw a reduction in effect...

THIS MEANS THAT ANDROSTERONE INHIBITS AROMATASE!

God, people are idiots. They mention the ****ing substrate in the abstract...the substrate IS androstenedione, not the 5a reduced androgens. See why I don't post on bb.com anymore?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
God, people are idiots. They mention the ****ing substrate in the abstract...the substrate IS androstenedione, not the 5a reduced androgens. See why I don't post on bb.com anymore?
Lol, BB.com is a funny place I prefer to watch and laugh at from afar. Like observing wildlife.

Anywho, I know this has been asked before, but when can I get my hands on this juicy stuff?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm thinking you reps should send another week or two worth of T911 to bigT so we can still follow this log :head:

If i could i would bro! He got more then me! Now im waiting on final production! :lol:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
In case I missed the memo, when is T911 going to be released?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In case I missed the memo, when is T911 going to be released?

I asked eric, he said hes off the project which im assuming means hes not sure. Within the next couple of weeks id think.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I asked eric, he said hes off the project which im assuming means hes not sure. Within the next couple of weeks id think.
Thanks man. All of the feedback on T911 looks incredible.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. All of the feedback on T911 looks incredible.
Sol this looks right up your alley. It SOUNDS like the way you describe your response to Dermacrine.

You seem to be pretty experienced. In which case, what androgenic compounds have you ran in the past?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
So uhhhh whats the carrier mechanism? ;) (like I didnt know)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Sol this looks right up your alley. It SOUNDS like the way you describe your response to Dermacrine.

You seem to be pretty experienced. In which case, what androgenic compounds have you ran in the past?
Almost all of them:lol:. I'm interested in this one for sure.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's pretty much what I figured :head: How did the dermacrine compare to the real deal?
Its closer to 4-AD IMHO. It is really its own animal though. I can't say enough goods things about it, that's for sure.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its closer to 4-AD IMHO. It is really its own animal though. I can't say enough goods things about it, that's for sure.
It's gonna be a good while before I run another cycle, probably not this year. But, if I run Halo again, I'd like to have something like Dermacrine or T911 alongside of it since my formestane stash is probably just barely too low for a whole cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sol, if one's trying to stay legal, Dermacrine should serve as the test base for any cycle?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished up my T-911 review. I have to say guys, i'm impressed with it, and will be buying in the future. :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my T-911 review. I have to say guys, i'm impressed with it, and will be buying in the future. :D
..and its feedback like that, that makes me want to buy it now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

speaking of dermacrine, i am 6 days into it stacked with formadex. results are more like furazadrol, ive dropped 4 lbs and noticed muscle hardening. not the aggression of mmv2. seriously considering adding mmv2 to the mix. hopefully t911 will be available for pct.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is BOMB! Felt like I was running a low dose of test prop. No exaggeration.