- 07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
So here's the deal, after about 4 years off from lifting seriously, I got back into it about 4 months ago. I've been very dedicated in all aspects and, while I'm still not back up to where I was in my prime, I'm surprised at how fast my strength came back.
I'm 27 years old, 6' and I'm averaging about 183 lbs w/ 12-13% BF.
I'd really like to cut a little more fat and pack on a few pounds of muscle. I've never used PH's before but I'd like to get some suggestions on what a good 1st cycle would be.
I've done a lot of reading and I've heard varying things about M1D and MMV in terms of gains, bloating and bf.
I was thinking that I'd start with something simple like a 4 wk cycle of M1D followed by Formadrol but I'd really like to get some general advice.
- 07-28-2008, 06:02 PM
I would start with the Methyl Masterdrol if you want to cut fat or do the stack...
Similar Forum Threads
- By HardcoreDaz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:38 PM
- By burymestanding in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2007, 09:40 PM
- By sm2744 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2006, 04:15 PM
- By choke5050 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:32 AM
- By marshmallow man in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-02-2005, 07:13 AM