AD-3+Cycle ARMOR PCT

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, question for Lecheek experts, i'm on cycle with anavar+proviron etc i a taking cycle armor, i was thinking to take ad-3 as a pct with other things, anyway the question here is: do i have to stack cycle armour and ad-3 while i am on cycle? based on the notes on the bottle, i should, its saying "better to stack with ad-3" this is written on the cycle armor one, can you confirm?

the thing is that anavar does not require an AI (if i am not wrong ad-3 is an AI) and i am also taking proviron so.... my understanding was to take cycle armor while on cycle and ad-3 after as a proper pct with nolva etc...

please let me know :D

PS keeep in mind that i have been taking erase pro (new formula so there is no the same compound as ad-3 in it) till 1 week and a half ago.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
is anybody able to give me an answer please?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
is anybody able to give me an answer please?
Come on man. That wording on the bottle is lecheek suggesting you buy more of their products.

You don't need ad-3. If cycle armor is your only on cycle support you're also really lacking.

It honestly sounds like you have no clue what you've gotten into

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Come on man. That wording on the bottle is lecheek suggesting you buy more of their products.

You don't need ad-3. If cycle armor is your only on cycle support you're also really lacking.

It honestly sounds like you have no clue what you've gotten into
ehy thanks for replying first of all.

i think i know what i am into, if not, pelase correct me if i am mistaken:

i am taking

liver support from jarrow formula
milk thistle from jarrow formula

the above 2 time a day with my var and proviron

also cycle armorx2 once a day in the morning

i have nolva with me for any issues

i also have MN products

as well omega3 vitamins mineral and all basic things

i was just wondering if that would be nice to take too during the cycle, i have also my PCT ready to use if needed

if you want to suggest anything please feel free to do, you are very welcome, also if you think i should be taking any other supplements while on cycle share your knowledge, that will be appreciated.

thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ehy thanks for replying first of all.

i think i know what i am into, if not, pelase correct me if i am mistaken:

i am taking

liver support from jarrow formula
milk thistle from jarrow formula

the above 2 time a day with my var and proviron

also cycle armorx2 once a day in the morning

i have nolva with me for any issues

i also have MN products

as well omega3 vitamins mineral and all basic things

i was just wondering if that would be nice to take too during the cycle, i have also my PCT ready to use if needed

if you want to suggest anything please feel free to do, you are very welcome, also if you think i should be taking any other supplements while on cycle share your knowledge, that will be appreciated.

thanks
not sure what issues you're going to solve with nolva as its a SERM not an ai or prolactin control... it can help with estro sides but that really shouldnt be an issue with this cycle. I would just add a better, higher dosed cycle support as cycle armor is pretty light on the dosing. Maybe jsut double up the dose at least.

Assuming your pct is good to go, everyhting else seems pretty solid.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, nolva is my pct and var does not arom but I added proviron as well even if it's not AI but again it shouldn't be needed here
I will double cycle armor then:)

Anything else in terms of supplements?

Thx again

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks again, nolva is my pct and var does not arom but I added proviron as well even if it's not AI but again it shouldn't be needed here I will double cycle armor then:) Anything else in terms of supplements? Thx again
There's plenty you can add in to pct to try to recover faster and hold more gains but that's totally up to you. On cycle I'd keep it simple. You body has enough "new" stuff to deal with.

What's your pct look like?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Nolva
Molecular nutrition lipid support
Molecular nutrition liver support
Ad-3
Ara
Daa

And basic things too

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I was also considering ostar1n3 and Olympus labs supplements tho

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That all looks just fine. Just be careful with osta and some of the ol stuff. It can be suppressive depending what you choose.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot mate, appreciate your help, I'm on second week at 80mg ed and im seeing already great results, I know a only oral cycle it's not perfect and I know I should add test to avoid var shutting me down but I hope it won't happen during 8 weeksc proviron will hopefully keep my test up and I should be fine, I didn't want to start pinnin me as this is my first cycle ever:)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks a lot mate, appreciate your help, I'm on second week at 80mg ed and im seeing already great results, I know a only oral cycle it's not perfect and I know I should add test to avoid var shutting me down but I hope it won't happen during 8 weeksc proviron will hopefully keep my test up and I should be fine, I didn't want to start pinnin me as this is my first cycle ever:)
Adding test or provi will not keep you from shutting down. At all. If anything it'll shut you down faster. The difference (and reason to add) is that the exogenous test replaces the natural thus you body never actually "feels" any different.

Any steroid 100% will shut you down. You add a test base (test, trest, Stano, dermacrine, etc) to keep the "other" functions feeling the same. Without it, you'll see all the symptoms of someone with low t. Lethargy, low libido, etc.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
make sense, thanks for the explanation, so.... i could take some test booster now? but i think it would be better to leave it simple...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
make sense, thanks for the explanation, so.... i could take some test booster now? but i think it would be better to leave it simple...
A test booster won't do squat on cycle. Total waste of money. Most don't do much even when not on cycle for what it's worth.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok then :) il leave as it is and double the cycle armor dose thx

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!