Lecheek nutrition stack questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Lecheek nutrition stack questions

1. New Member

Lecheek nutrition stack questions

Posted the following in the main supplement section before noticing there was a subform:

A mate of mine has ordered the lecheek nutrition stack of Mass HGH, Testodrol x9 and ad-3 PCT, and I am considering
    ordering it. I have a few questions though. Firstly, all products are to be taken at night as far as I know, how
    would you go about it if you are taking 3 products, surely you cant take them all at once? Also should I run them all at the same time, or should each product be started at a certain period in the "cycle". My next question is would this stack see its greatest potential results on a cut? Or would it be best waiting for use during bulking?

Also is there anything I shouldnt be taking while on the stack? Creatine? Alcohol must be a big no no too, considering
    these products are to be taken at night?

Finally, this is probably stupid but, there is no way any of these products could damage my natural test production? Or could any side effects last well on from stopping taking the product?

If any of you have any experience or stories from taking any or all 3 of these products, please feel free to share.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deano 2727 sorry for the late response! Maybe some if not all of your questions can be answered a few post down in this same section.

How to stack Mass HGH&AD-3 PCT

The majority of Lecheek Nutrtions products are meant for stacking and it is best to take the products as directed.

The products will work great for either a bulk or cut.

You can check out my past log on the majority of our products.
    Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question regarding "Workout Nutrition Stack"
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
  2. Stacking question - very simple
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 04:40 AM
  3. Stacking question (M4OHN and M-Dien)
    By turoati in forum Anabolics