How to stack Mass HGH&AD-3 PCT

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Hey. thinking about get some Lecheek Nutriotion product for complete my summer cut. dats final stubborn fat.
how does that stack look like
OxyECA Black&Mass HGH&AD-3 PCT for Lose fat while gain size?

and how should i stack Mass HGH with AD-3 PCT ? there both should be taken before bedtime. but i like to give any prodcut it's time to work and get into the body. not mix products.
so how should i be taken Mass HGH and AD-3PCT for best results?

thanks.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for showing interest in Lecheek Nutritions products. Majority of our products are made for stacking.

You could actually change up to to Mass HGH for 1 month to see how you like. Chances are you will want to run more than 1 bottle consecutively as most logs and reviews on here will tell you the same. (add oxy black if you like)

I saw no mention of Hyper T2 to stack with Oxyblack or the use of testadrol X9 to stack with Mass hgh and or AD3.

If we could get a little more background about you Training,diet,etc. we might be able to give you a more detailed direction to take.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Thanks for showing interest in Lecheek Nutritions products. Majority of our products are made for stacking.

You could actually change up to to Mass HGH for 1 month to see how you like. Chances are you will want to run more than 1 bottle consecutively as most logs and reviews on here will tell you the same. (add oxy black if you like)

I saw no mention of Hyper T2 to stack with Oxyblack or the use of testadrol X9 to stack with Mass hgh and or AD3.

If we could get a little more background about you Training,diet,etc. we might be able to give you a more detailed direction to take.
actually. i've been cutting for 2-3 month. all i got left is dat stuuborn fat dat just wont come off! dat's why i choosed that stack.
OxyECA Black&Mass HGH&AD-3 PCT.
the OxyECA for Burn fat. while get energy while i'm on a cut. and my naturlly test levels are low. so i will get AD-3 PCT. and got Dry and lean gains and phesique.
also never tried HGH product. and i know dat MASS HGH also sold in Asturlia as "Burn PM" that actually same product diffrent name. and markted as night fat burner. corecet me if i'm wrong about this.

hyper T2 looks great. but i got 1 bottle of Cellcur CLK left so i will keep it that way and stack it with the OxyECA&Mass HGH& AD-3 PCT.

the question that i open the Thread for but didn't got the answer. how should i stack Mass HGH with AD-3 PCT. they both need be taken before bed time . and in my way i like to give any products it's time to work. not mix .
when it's most anabolic effects of taking AD-3 PCT ? couldn't be in the morning or after workout about 6-7 pm?

my diet is basic on high protein and low carbs . like 40p/30carbs/30fat.
i train 3 days a week ... ( got ****ty gym that open only 3 times a week . gotta hate it!!!)
days when i'm hitting the gym i lift and the run about 30 minuth.
when i'm gym off days i'm doing HIT !!! . so only 1 day off a week.

thanks for replie i will apriciate more replies about this stack !!

and sorry about my english i tried my best hope you'll get me :)

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
by the way. i'm 19 years old. is it safe to stack AD-3 PCT&Mass HGH at that age? . thank you

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read the instructions.
It says to take them before night. Do that....

Btw you can't add muscle mass while burning fat unless you're on steroids. The AD-3 still will be great because it will help you keep the muscle and strength you have while burning fat.

Anyways, just read the instructions bro lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually. i've been cutting for 2-3 month. all i got left is dat stuuborn fat dat just wont come off! dat's why i choosed that stack.
OxyECA Black&Mass HGH&AD-3 PCT.
the OxyECA for Burn fat. while get energy while i'm on a cut. and my naturlly test levels are low. so i will get AD-3 PCT. and got Dry and lean gains and phesique.
also never tried HGH product. and i know dat MASS HGH also sold in Asturlia as "Burn PM" that actually same product diffrent name. and markted as night fat burner. corecet me if i'm wrong about this.

hyper T2 looks great. but i got 1 bottle of Cellcur CLK left so i will keep it that way and stack it with the OxyECA&Mass HGH& AD-3 PCT.

the question that i open the Thread for but didn't got the answer. how should i stack Mass HGH with AD-3 PCT. they both need be taken before bed time . and in my way i like to give any products it's time to work. not mix .
when it's most anabolic effects of taking AD-3 PCT ? couldn't be in the morning or after workout about 6-7 pm?

my diet is basic on high protein and low carbs . like 40p/30carbs/30fat.
i train 3 days a week ... ( got ****ty gym that open only 3 times a week . gotta hate it!!!)
days when i'm hitting the gym i lift and the run about 30 minuth.
when i'm gym off days i'm doing HIT !!! . so only 1 day off a week.

thanks for replie i will apriciate more replies about this stack !!

and sorry about my english i tried my best hope you'll get me :)
We could also be having a bit of a communication problem as I might not be understanding what your say and vise versa.I posted some info below. Sometimes you have to read and research around for some of the aswers you are looking for. Although myself and the othe Lecheek reps are always here to help.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/the-lean-mass-stack-ad-3-pct-mass-hgh.html

Im not sure of the answer you are looking for on the stack as you stated you dont like to mix "stack" products. With that being said if they can both be taken at the same time(before bed) and your not willing to take them that way "as directed" Im not sure what more I can answer for you on that stack.

You also asked how this stack looks and I tried to give you my opinion of what a better way to try out some of our products as I have had much experience with trying out our various products solo and stacked and also have a long log up of most of the products we had at the time.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202039-marms-lecheek-mass.html

As far as the Internataional products they are strictly international and we do not have any info to give out on the boards about them as the products are not sold on the forum store.

AD-3 PCT is also intended for adults over 21.

I hope my response helps ?

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards

Btw you can't add muscle mass while burning fat unless you're on steroids. The AD-3 still will be great because it will help you keep the muscle and strength you have while burning fat.

yeah you're right. thanks.
and about lose fat while gain muscle size. been there... without any steroids. it's all about nutrition!
We could also be having a bit of a communication problem as I might not be understanding what your say and vise versa.I posted some info below. Sometimes you have to read and research around for some of the aswers you are looking for. Although myself and the othe Lecheek reps are always here to help.

Im not sure of the answer you are looking for on the stack as you stated you dont like to mix "stack" products. With that being said if they can both be taken at the same time(before bed) and your not willing to take them that way "as directed" Im not sure what more I can answer for you on that stack.

You also asked how this stack looks and I tried to give you my opinion of what a better way to try out some of our products as I have had much experience with trying out our various products solo and stacked and also have a long log up of most of the products we had at the time.

As far as the Internataional products they are strictly international and we do not have any info to give out on the boards about them as the products are not sold on the forum store.

AD-3 PCT is also intended for adults over 21.

I hope my response helps ?
yeah i'm sorry about my english. your respone did help. but like you've said we have a bit of a communication problem becuas i stil didn't get the answer.
so i should probably make it simple for both of us lol :)

i have stubborn fat . that just won't get off! i'm looking for a HARDCORE FAT BURNING stack. while keep muscle and strengh.
i thougt about OxyECA stack with Mass HGH and AD-3 PCT.

now.. which product will be best for my goals? becuas that stack looks great.
what should i change on it?
thank you. and again appriciate replies !

flamini

flamini

Awards

Can't gain muscle while burning fat.... No offense but that might be the joke of the day. Looks like you need to re evaluate your diet. dirty bulk and then cuttin cycles are actually PROVEN to show a gain in less "muscle mass" then a clean bulk. In which you burn fat from exercise and diet while GAINING muscle. a matter of fact the more muscle you put on the more efficiently your body burns and get rid of fat ( based on the average person) not some over weight poor diet power lifter on roids. protein , moderate slow digesting carbs, minimal amounts of fat, proper meal placement and exercise literally translates BURN FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't gain muscle while burning fat.... No offense but that might be the joke of the day. Looks like you need to re evaluate your diet. dirty bulk and then cuttin cycles are actually PROVEN to show a gain in less "muscle mass" then a clean bulk. In which you burn fat from exercise and diet while GAINING muscle. a matter of fact the more muscle you put on the more efficiently your body burns and get rid of fat ( based on the average person) not some over weight poor diet power lifter on roids. protein , moderate slow digesting carbs, minimal amounts of fat, proper meal placement and exercise literally translates BURN FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE.
Can I see the proof?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minimal amounts of fat sounds like a hormonal disaster if you ask me..

flamini

flamini

Awards
Minimal amounts of fat sounds like a hormonal disaster if you ask me..

I guess I should clarify my statement, get your fats from healthy sources, that provide sustained energy. Hope that clears things up.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Can I see the proof?

HAHA what? wheres the proof that you CANT build muscle and burn fat at the same time, and yeah sure... read a few books. Start with Ori Hofmekler's "Warrior diet" and then his " unlock your muscle gene". try. Dr.wileys "better then steroids". all fundamentals. WHat your saying is no one can burn fat while building muscle when your body is constantly burning fat ALL DAY. I dont have to prove anything you can research yourself, the fact your telling someone they cant burn fat and build muscle at the same time goes again science. You want proof ..go to school .

flamini

flamini

Awards
btw i dont wanna be an a-hole but you cant be saying things on forums that are gunna steer people in the complete wrong direction. If you personally cant burn fat and build slow lean gains of muscle then you need to see a dietitian that can help you with natural bodybuilding.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA what? wheres the proof that you CANT build muscle and burn fat at the same time, and yeah sure... read a few books. Start with Ori Hofmekler's "Warrior diet" and then his " unlock your muscle gene". try. Dr.wileys "better then steroids". all fundamentals. WHat your saying is no one can burn fat while building muscle when your body is constantly burning fat ALL DAY. I dont have to prove anything you can research yourself, the fact your telling someone they cant burn fat and build muscle at the same time goes again science. You want proof ..go to school .

Perhaps I should clarify the intent of my statement.
Taking a fat burner and subjecting yourself to a diet with a large caloric deficit will burn fat calories. It will also cost you some muscle. You can't starve your muscles of the calories they need to grow and expect to gain muscle. This seems to be the mindset everyone has developed. They just starve themselves and take fat burners and expect their body to look shredded and hard in no time. My statement is meant to be a disclaimer, nothing more.

Now if you eat slightly under maintenance calories, sure, you can try and give your muscles the macros that they need to grow and burn fat at the same time. Maybe in a 4 week period you could replace 1.5 pounds of fat with 1.5 pounds of muscle. That seems reasonable to someone who has attempted it before.
But in response to the OP and the logic he has on the whole "take this and this for muscle and this for fat loss and alter my body in a short period of time" post he made, I'm going to simply tell him "no."

He stated he has stubborn fat and is trying to cut.
The only advice I have for him is to CUT. Don't "recomp." Just eat at a deficit and focus on CUTTING and burning off the fat, then worry about lean gains later.

I hope that's ok with you flamerini.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHat your saying is no one can burn fat while building muscle when your body is constantly burning fat ALL DAY.
Your body is constantly burning fat all day?
I thought it burned calories all day. Every single one of those calories is fat then? Damn...how am I still at 8% bodyfat? I should be at 0 by now shouldn't I?
Thanks for the sound logic.

flamini

flamini

Awards
your constantly burning a mixture of fat, amino acids and carbs! . If our busy burned carbs ONLY then you'd be running our out glycogen and your blood sugar would be dropping all day. the fact your 8 % body fat does not mean anythin , I would hope your eating fats through out the day, here's the facts.. Your basing your knowledge off opinions , logic and i guess experience. I'm basing mine off hard soils factual scientific evidence . There's no argument. Sleep = fat burn. Sitting in a class at school = fat burn. Low intensities = ft burn. Read up on ATP-PC SYSTEM, glycolysis, and the Krebs cycle in the oxidative system. After you learn about they work go learn about how and when your body uses all of them. ill repeat your body is constantly burning a mixture! so if your burning 3500 cals of fat a day then that'd be a lbs of fat a day. The reason your at 8% and not dropping to 0 (which clearly you'd never want to do) is because your not burning nearly 3500 cals a day In JUST fat. examples get out of your chair and "run " quickly for 5-10 seconds = ATP -PC system. lifting weights = mostly glycolysis ( fat burning comes into play towards the end of a lifting session depending how long your in the gym and depending on how many carbs you have eaten and how much glycogen you have burned) but even then your still burning minuscule amounts of fat. Then if your walking on an incline for an hour and a half or running a marathon , or if your sleeping your burning a lot of fat. if you can't wrap your head around this then that's fine, I'm sure you have tons of questions on how to keep that so impressive 8 percent nice and low and build muscle.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Your body is constantly burning fat all day?
I thought it burned calories all day. Every single one of those calories is fat then? Damn...how am I still at 8% bodyfat? I should be at 0 by now shouldn't I?
Thanks for the sound logic.
Where you even getting your facts from ? and it's not logic it's call science and a masters in exercise physiology. I'm completely done with this forum I will NOT reply to anything else. You can't argue with an idiot

flamini

flamini

Awards
Where you even getting your facts from ? and it's not logic it's call science and a masters in exercise physiology. I'm completely done with this forum I will NOT reply to anything else. You can't argue with an idiot
Also where do you think Calories come from...

Answer = protein, fat , carbs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you just said your body is burning fat all day...now you're changing your answer lol.

flamini

flamini

Awards
But you just said your body is burning fat all day...now you're changing your answer lol.
Im starting to think you have a learning disability. You can be burning fat all day while ALSO burning other substrates. can you talk and walk at the same time. no answer has changed and its official you dont know anything

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im starting to think you have a learning disability. You can be burning fat all day while ALSO burning other substrates. can you talk and walk at the same time. no answer has changed and its official you dont know anything
You must be right....