Hyper T-2 and lean bulking

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished up my Hyper T2 with my "bulking" phase. I am very impressed with my results.

I typically use low-carb & carb cycling diets which can cause some hormone levels to slow down a bit (mainly thyroid) which would really be detrimental on a bulk. I was able to add around 5-6lbs total in my run with hyperT2 with negligible additions i waist measurements. Here are starting and near the end of my run (sorry no last day as I have moved and lighting is A LOT different and makes me look leaner than I actually am)

Day 1
image-1348163459.jpg

Day 35?
image-2996923267.jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
abdomen got a little tighter for sure. also notice more size in forearms and biceps.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
abdomen got a little tighter for sure. also notice more size in forearms and biceps.
I need forearms to grooooow. Thanks dude

Nice work!!
Thanks man. I'm a hyper T2 lover for life! It helped me get into contest shape AND with putting on lean mass.

I have a lady friend running some right now. Very under rated supplement here! It NEEDS more love!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks man. I'm a hyper T2 lover for life! It helped me get into contest shape AND with putting on lean mass.

I have a lady friend running some right now. Very under rated supplement here! It NEEDS more love!
To be honest I really think a few of our products get overlooked and underloved ;) People will catch on one day.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

I am too!! Hyper T2 is my true love!! Did you sweat like a mad man while taking?? I sure did, and I loved every minute of it!! I can def see some progress....VERY NICE DW!! :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am too!! Hyper T2 is my true love!! Did you sweat like a mad man while taking?? I sure did, and I loved every minute of it!! I can def see some progress....VERY NICE DW!! :)
Thanks! Leaner look with added size is winning!!!!!!

Yes, sweating like crazy! I'll def be using hyperT2 for my cut in may....Marms, I may break rules and use it the entire 8 weeks :p

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Thanks! Leaner look with added size is winning!!!!!!

Yes, sweating like crazy! I'll def be using hyperT2 for my cut in may....Marms, I may break rules and use it the entire 8 weeks :p
CORRECT!!

Sometimes it's fun to break rules!!:smite:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very solid dw!! I'm looking forward to my first go aground with the black OXY and ht2. Only two more weeks :). Looking impressive btw!