Its back OG oxyeca.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, good stuff. It crushes my appetite!! Which is a hard thing to do 'cause I can ALWAYS eat..lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... and the label. It is nice to see this one is a lipolytic matrix rather than a lipogenic one lol.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yes great stuff and no E or A :)
The name is from an OLD version which did contain it.
If you notice we keep alot of original names and just tweak the product and the name a bit :)
Thank you for clarifying this

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
... and the label. It is nice to see this one is a lipolytic matrix rather than a lipogenic one lol.
Lol that's would suck if it were the reverse

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what the first label said lol.

I am actually tempted to try this. A few forum buddies rate the appetite suppression.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what the first label said lol.

I am actually tempted to try this. A few forum buddies rate the appetite suppression.
It's great stuff. One cap a day is the recommended dosage and that is all you need. Love the smooth clean energy I get from it. Then again I really love DMAA and react extremely well to it. No jitters or anything like that from any DMAA products.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Could any one compare OG oxyeca vs oxyeca black I'm a big fan of the OG I ran it with FRL alpha mass and natadrol it's hard to believe but the first 2 weeks I gain 4lb unfortunately it wasn't all muscle so I decided to turn my 6 week bulk to a 4 week cut Oxyeca helped with killing appetite and insane energy preventing lagarthy in total I lost 9lbs 203 to 194 I would love to run oxyeca but the side of stim-d!ck was horrible it killed libido and my Sh!t looked pale I thought it was the shutdown but I took a day off it and back to normal

Could any one compare OG vs black from energy
appetite, side of advice on how I could get rid of stim-d!ck I wanna take advantage of the sale

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Could any one compare OG oxyeca vs oxyeca black I'm a big fan of the OG I ran it with FRL alpha mass and natadrol it's hard to believe but the first 2 weeks I gain 4lb unfortunately it wasn't all muscle so I decided to turn my 6 week bulk to a 4 week cut Oxyeca helped with killing appetite and insane energy preventing lagarthy in total I lost 9lbs 203 to 194 I would love to run oxyeca but the side of stim-d!ck was horrible it killed libido and my Sh!t looked pale I thought it was the shutdown but I took a day off it and back to normal

Could any one compare OG vs black from energy
appetite, side of advice on how I could get rid of stim-d!ck I wanna take advantage of the sale
I personally like black better they are both great products but the Oxyblack doesnt have the 1,3 dimeth in it wich may have been the cause of your "stim dick". Some people have that reaction with DMAA and some people love it. Its all about personal preference but I do have to say that even with out the DMAA the oxyblack really provides some nice energy

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I personally like black better they are both great products but the Oxyblack doesnt have the 1,3 dimeth in it wich may have been the cause of your "stim dick". Some people have that reaction with DMAA and some people love it. Its all about personal preference but I do have to say that even with out the DMAA the oxyblack really provides some nice energy
I might give it a go that's was one of the only fatburners that killed hunger and enery fat gurner tend to make me hungry and I'm really stim tolerant

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i remember when lecheek was the new kid on the block...vitaminstore was passing out samples to try, so i got a bunch of them...i liked all of them, but the one that stuck out was the oxyeca...i think the version of speed extreme sample i got included 1,3 also......been a lecheek fan every since. pushed hard to get nutra to carry lecheek products, and now they have arrived!!! lecheek is kickingass!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i remember when lecheek was the new kid on the block...vitaminstore was passing out samples to try, so i got a bunch of them...i liked all of them, but the one that stuck out was the oxyeca...i think the version of speed extreme sample i got included 1,3 also......been a lecheek fan every since. pushed hard to get nutra to carry lecheek products, and now they have arrived!!! lecheek is kickingass!!!
You do love your stims

veloforce

Awards
can you take OxyEXA black (or the other formula) before an endurance workout like 50 mile hilly bike ride or that would elevate the HR beyond what it is intended for?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you take OxyEXA black (or the other formula) before an endurance workout like 50 mile hilly bike ride or that would elevate the HR beyond what it is intended for?

Personally, I take mine later on in the day for a bit of energy and appetite suppression. For an endurance workout I'd try something different. Enhanced by PES comes to mind. Just don't take too much at once. Maybe just mix 1 scoop with some water and sip on it during your ride.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what works for me on stuff like that is to take my sims about 10 miles into a 50 mile ride, that way my heart rate is already up and it's not such a shock to the syatem. at probably mile 15-20 the oxy should be kicking in and give a nice pickup that should last duration of ride, depending on how fast you are going...you get the gist, time it out for when it will do you the most good-middle to end in my case!!!