FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This formula is a new 3 compound pro for lecheek but I need feedback from customers and I need to make sure it can sell for around 39.99 because it's very costly to make.

Please any thoughts, comments either way here the good,the bad,the ugly.
Any additions ??

Ingredients Elemental Amount
1-Andro 75mg
19 nor-dhea 30mg
Arimistane™
25. Mg

This is per cap of course

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
This formula is a new 3 compound pro for lecheek but I need feedback from customers and I need to make sure it can sell for around 39.99 because it's very costly to make.

Please any thoughts, comments either wasy here the good,the bad,the ugly.

1-Andro 75mg
19 nor-dhea 30mg
Arimistane™
25. Mg

looks good but what is the delivery method / dosage going to be like? what about adding epiandrosterone instead of arimistane

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please give us suggestions thats def what we are looking for, this is dosage per cap at 1 cap serving size.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
What about:
1-dhea 75
19-dhea 40-50
150-200 epiandrosterone (it will act as an AI in place of arimistane plus more benefits) a lower dose can even be used to keep the aromatization down and add a good androgenic part to the other hormones.

This will be effective at 4-6 pills. what is going to be used to potentiate these?

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
This looks awesome for under 40 buck what if u make both potent 1-dhea 19dhea stack and a separate epiandro to stack or bridge

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please give us suggestions thats def what we are looking for, this is dosage per cap at 1 cap serving size.
How many caps to a bottle?
I'd try it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'll try it too they look like fun can jump in ur log Aaron I been following since the beginning
Thx man hope you're enjoying it.... :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 huh. Well 90 would be WAY cooler..LOL. This looks sweet. Something perfect for upcoming runs.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only problem is 90 would be more $$ :(
No your right.lol., Wishful thinking. If/when this comes out. you need to have a super sale. like Buy 1 get one half off or 2 pack for like 60 bucks. Gotta get those 2 bottles..LOL

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No your right.lol., Wishful thinking. If/when this comes out. you need to have a super sale. like Buy 1 get one half off or 2 pack for like 60 bucks. Gotta get those 2 bottles..LOL
Well everyone knows we always have killer sales ;)
Lets see what come of this product here in the near future. If there is anymore feedback we would love to hear it.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I was wondering why LeCheek was making everything u need on and off ph cycle but no ph i think a see why now you guys are heading in the right direction ;-)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I giess cuz im the new guy i was kept in the.dark about this LOL i like where lecheek is headed with this

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see Lecheek coming out with a product like this! Formula looks pretty solid. I'd say the $39.99 price tag would be pretty good for this product. If you need any guinea pigs, ship me some..LOL

JR.99

JR.99

Awards

Please any thoughts, comments either way here the good,the bad,the ugly.
Any additions ??

1-Andro 75mg
19 nor-dhea 30mg
Arimistane(TM)
25. Mg

ETA

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Definitely looks interesting.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
this could be a sick product. in for beta testing :)