fit4me

fit4me

Awards
I am a HUGE fan of the Speed x3

Marms, fancy meeting you here :)

redms

redms

Awards
Well I bought a tub after reading beanpole's log. I thought I would let you know what I think. I found it to be a good pre that gave me clean energy in the gym. Its not for the stim junkies but I liked it. Taste would get a 10/10 I have the watermelon and it dissolves completely with minimal water. I will be getting this again. Thanks Lecheek.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I bought a tub after reading beanpole's log. I thought I would let you know what I think. I found it to be a good pre that gave me clean energy in the gym. Its not for the stim junkies but I liked it. Taste would get a 10/10 I have the watermelon and it dissolves completely with minimal water. I will be getting this again. Thanks Lecheek.

Thank for your input. Im glad you liked the product.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know if one wanted to get a clinical dose of DAA (3.2 grams) about how much would one need to add if consuming one scoop of X3?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Curious to know if one wanted to get a clinical dose of DAA (3.2 grams) about how much would one need to add if consuming one scoop of X3?
I will try and get the answer for you shortly

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try and get the answer for you shortly
Thanks. Not trying to get your formula. An "about" is good enough.
dtrain13 it is not close to a clinical dose and we will try and find out for you but im not sure if the boss will tell us the info to be honest.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
dtrain13 it is not close to a clinical dose and we will try and find out for you but im not sure if the boss will tell us the info to be honest.
No worries. That answers my question enough. Thanks.