OxyECA Black Intro Sale... This ain't your Mama's Fat Burner!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
OxyECA Black Intro Sale.jpeg

The Rise of OxyECA Black... Straight from the Underground

Let's get one thing straight...
This Ain't Your Mama's Fat Burner! No pixie dusted ingredients, no pretty packaging, and NO EXCUSES...this is beyond "professional grade", this is fat burning at it's HARDCORE. Introducing OxyECA Black: Legends aren't born, they're made.

What is OxyECA Black?
LeCheek Nutrition's NEW OxyECA Black is the Next Generation of fat burning, mood elevation, and appetite suppression! Formulated with the ultimate goal RESULTS!!!* OxyECA Black is derived from the highest quality of ingredients that are proven to help you reach your ultimate PHYSIQUE. Unmatched INGREDIENTS Equals UNMATCHED RESULTS.*

GET OXYECA BLACK AT THE LOWEST INTRO PRICE!

Reg Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $19.49
Save over 76%

LIMITED TIME OFFER, EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get more feedback on the Oxy Eca Black. I loved the orginal Oxy Eca. I was looking at the ratings on Oxy Eca Black on Nutra it's only 3.63 I know it's still to early to judge. In my opinion it's going to be hard to beat the orginal Oxy Eca.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get more feedback on the Oxy Eca Black. I loved the orginal Oxy Eca. I was looking at the ratings on Oxy Eca Black on Nutra it's only 3.63 I know it's still to early to judge. In my opinion it's going to be hard to beat the orginal Oxy Eca.
That means nothing because no one has even received the product yet. No worries logs will go up soon!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Going to order Oxy eca black today. I hope it's as good as the original.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose of Oxy Eca Black along with Hyper T-2 and Revamp. i'm so hot I have the chills seriously lol...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first dose of Oxy Eca Black along with Hyper T-2 and Revamp. i'm so hot I have the chills seriously lol...
I had my boss purchase this stack and he was telling me the same exact thing the other day.It was on day 1 as well for him.