OxyECA

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been on it for about 2 weeks. Nice appetite suppresson and smooth energy for 6-8 hours. I have not taken 2 caps as I do not need to yet. No clue on weight loss as I have not weighed myself since starting. As far as fat loss, it looks like to me I have thinned out some. No cardio, just weight lifting and trying to watch what I eat better.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
been on it for about 2 weeks. Nice appetite suppresson and smooth energy for 6-8 hours. I have not taken 2 caps as I do not need to yet. No clue on weight loss as I have not weighed myself since starting. As far as fat loss, it looks like to me I have thinned out some. No cardio, just weight lifting and trying to watch what I eat better.
I love Oxy Eca appetite supression can be quite strong. I had lost around 30 pounds with Oxy Eca. I'm now stacking it with Hyper T-2, Mass Hgh and Bulbine. I will weigh myself Friday. I def can tell a difference.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Oxy Eca appetite supression can be quite strong. I had lost around 30 pounds with Oxy Eca. I'm now stacking it with Hyper T-2, Mass Hgh and Bulbine. I will weigh myself Friday. I def can tell a difference.

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uvawahoowa

Awards
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is oxyECA OG still available anywhere? Would like to stock up before it's too late, though oxyECA black's ingredient profile looks amazing

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is oxyECA OG still available anywhere? Would like to stock up before it's too late, though oxyECA black's ingredient profile looks amazing
I think its sold out on NP? You can check our website and there should be some links on there you can check to see if they still have any but im not sure.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am really glad I took the chance stocked up on this while it was on sale. Best thing IMO is the appetite suppressant. I need to remember to eat. 7lbs lost so far on it in approximately 3 weeks. Nothing special but I am not trying to loose weight too fast. Just started Crossfit routines after strength workouts so hoping to loose more. Still only take 1 per day as that is all I need. usually around 6-8 in the morning pending on work schedule. Sweating like a mad man. Hoping to log the OxyECA Black but if not, will purchase it in the sale if it lasts until mid month cause thats when I get paid! Looking forward to run your AD-3 PCT as well!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really glad I took the chance stocked up on this while it was on sale. Best thing IMO is the appetite suppressant. I need to remember to eat. 7lbs lost so far on it in approximately 3 weeks. Nothing special but I am not trying to loose weight too fast. Just started Crossfit routines after strength workouts so hoping to loose more. Still only take 1 per day as that is all I need. usually around 6-8 in the morning pending on work schedule. Sweating like a mad man. Hoping to log the OxyECA Black but if not, will purchase it in the sale if it lasts until mid month cause thats when I get paid! Looking forward to run your AD-3 PCT as well!
Glad you like it! We really think the new version is even better which is crazy because the original was pretty darn good. Thanks for the post!