AD-3

  1. Arrow AD-3


    Looking to run DAA at 4 caps per day with AD-3 PCT at 1cap per night. Is that dosage of AD-3 sufficient give for the use with DAA?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looking to run DAA at 4 caps per day with AD-3 PCT at 1cap per night. Is that dosage of AD-3 sufficient give for the use with DAA?
    Is there a reason why you want to go with 1 cap ?
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  3. Just to get one bottle to cover the full 8 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Is there a reason why you want to go with 1 cap ?
    •   
       


  4. with the deal at nutra you cant help but get 2 bottles, its buy 1 get 1 free

  5. Fck yea 2 bottles for $30

    LuV this new co
    S.n.S team member

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Looking to run DAA at 4 caps per day with AD-3 PCT at 1cap per night. Is that dosage of AD-3 sufficient give for the use with DAA?
    You will love this stack but if possible dose the 2 caps at least after the first 2 weeks at 1 cap if you want to make it last longer.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Looking to run DAA at 4 caps per day with AD-3 PCT at 1cap per night. Is that dosage of AD-3 sufficient give for the use with DAA?
    You will love this stack but if possible dose the 2 caps at least after the first 2 weeks at 1 cap if you want to make it last longer.

  8. $24 per bottle now.


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Fck yea 2 bottles for $30

    LuV this new co

  9. That's what it says, but when you add it to your cart it says 14.99 a bottle. I just put an order in for some today. Sick deal.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    That's what it says, but when you add it to your cart it says 14.99 a bottle. I just put an order in for some today. Sick deal.
    Can't beat that price! We were not even aware of that lol

  11. Now back to $26.99.


    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    That's what it says, but when you add it to your cart it says 14.99 a bottle. I just put an order in for some today. Sick deal.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Now back to $26.99.
    That sucks, Mass HGH went up on me from 26 to 34, so I didn't get it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Now back to $26.99.
    I believe if you get 2 or more it come to about 17.50 a bottle if I'm not mistaken

  14. Just an FYI AD-3 is 19.99 a bottle at supplement warehouse.com and comes with a free Lecheek shaker.

  15. At 3 grams of DAA per day, is 2 caps of AD3 more than sufficient to ward off any potential gyno?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    At 3 grams of DAA per day, is 2 caps of AD3 more than sufficient to ward off any potential gyno?
    Yes, I ran one cap a night while using testpowder and did not have any gyno flare up, which I get if I don't keep estro in check. 2 caps are ideal though to get the full L-dopa dose. I definitely noticed a difference between 1 vs 2 caps/day in regards to sleep quality.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Yes, I ran one cap a night while using testpowder and did not have any gyno flare up, which I get if I don't keep estro in check. 2 caps are ideal though to get the full L-dopa dose. I definitely noticed a difference between 1 vs 2 caps/day in regards to sleep quality.
    Thats good to know thanks for the info. That is one aspect of the AD-3 I didnt try out to run 1 pill vs. 2 pills
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  18. Good to hear; doing 2 caps for the past couple of days.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Yes, I ran one cap a night while using testpowder and did not have any gyno flare up, which I get if I don't keep estro in check. 2 caps are ideal though to get the full L-dopa dose. I definitely noticed a difference between 1 vs 2 caps/day in regards to sleep quality.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:13 PM
  2. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM
  3. Testing out my 4-AD brew...
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM
  4. 4-AD extraction...?
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in