Oxy eca black

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I just seen on facebook that oxy eca black is here. Do you have a list of the ingredients available for us to see yet? Thanks.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
guessing this one will be 1,3 dim free?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
stimpy.jpg

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man once you go Black you'll never gain it back!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Isn't the "e" in Eca illegal as dietary Supp?

davesfx

Awards
E in ECA stands for ephedrine and is regulated. This product doesn't contain that, although the use of the 1,3,7-trimethlyxanthine really makes it pop like there is something "good" in it. None the less, it is caffeine. Why not just say caffeine? Am I missing something?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
E in ECA stands for ephedrine and is regulated. This product doesn't contain that, although the use of the 1,3,7-trimethlyxanthine really makes it pop like there is something "good" in it. None the less, it is caffeine. Why not just say caffeine? Am I missing something?
That is what I had thought too. I was at the V-shoppe and the rep there was speaking about this product a lot, I was there to get some Hemavol, so I thought I would want to know what our Anatards thought of it, and lo! Behold, it has it's own subforum.

So can someone educate plz? Marms?

#ObligatoryNoobAlert

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what I had thought too. I was at the V-shoppe and the rep there was speaking about this product a lot, I was there to get some Hemavol, so I thought I would want to know what our Anatards thought of it, and lo! Behold, it has it's own subforum.

#ObligatoryNoobAlert
Just a name guys thats all the E stands for. I asked the Boss and he just wanted the name to live on with the Original that did have Ephedra in it way back long time ago.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

#ObligatoryNoobAlert
I have not tried the product yet personally but do have some on the way. It was meant to replace our OXYECA with the 1,3. So this is basically our new version of it :) Its now on NP and we do have some log opps up for it in the company promo section right now !!!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried the product yet personally but do have some on the way. It was meant to replace our OXYECA with the 1,3. So this is basically our new version of it :) Its now on NP and we do have some log opps up for it in the company promo section right now !!!
Thanks for the info Marms, just a couple of compare questions now (noobish I know)

I cannot understand ingredients much ,so to dumb it down, compared to OEP (DMAA based)

is this the same DMAA based (gave me horrible stim D) with 2 pills a day?

Or is this a revamped non DMAA based version?

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Cheers!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info Marms, just a couple of compare questions now (noobish I know)

I cannot understand ingredients much ,so to dumb it down, compared to OEP (DMAA based)

is this the same DMAA based (gave me horrible stim D) with 2 pills a day?

Or is this a revamped non DMAA based version?

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Cheers!
Original version was Dmaa based.
New OxyECA BLACK version is not :)
Just curious to anyone out there that has had stimD from the 1,3 (dmaa) based products! What do you do about that ?? How do you fix it ??

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Original version was Dmaa based.
New OxyECA BLACK version is not :)
Just curious to anyone out there that has had stimD from the 1,3 (dmaa) based products! What do you do about that ?? How do you fix it ??
I went off it, and went on a mad rampage with Endosurge zero Caffeine and DMaa, when the todger still wont work , I went Goliath Labs on it with Ejaculoid and Stimuloid , finally after 6 weeks or 7 can't remember it was all good.

Coop mentioned that if you let it be, things will be fine.

I saw your product at the G store as well, but not all G's just one store, not sure if it was corporate.

Cheers!

davesfx

Awards
To aid in the prevention of stimD, when it does occur, I usually add a lot of H2O and a little yohimbine. Works for me.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
To aid in the prevention of stimD, when it does occur, I usually add a lot of H2O and a little yohimbine. Works for me.
Aye, Y gave me the heart rate jumps, for no reason, now I am tolerant to it, since I take Ejaculoid and Stimuloid together.

H2O means water I assume.

davesfx

Awards
Aye, Y gave me the heart rate jumps, for no reason, now I am tolerant to it, since I take Ejaculoid and Stimuloid together.

H2O means water I assume.
Yes sir! H2O = water :) Water is essential in most to all cases. Scale the Y back a bit. Being hydrated and a little Y can make you long and strong!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! H2O = water :) Water is essential in most to all cases. Scale the Y back a bit. Being hydrated and a little Y can make you long and strong!
To be honest, I did not recover from it completely, even after this long, I am guessing something longer term may have gone down there.

Since then I have sworn off all Supps with Stims (in most cases). I have tried a few, and liked them, but eventually it leads to me being hungry as a wolf in the middle of the night and that is not a good thing.

davesfx

Awards
Good Job here, I noted on NP that the label now says Caffeine :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've had the chance to try Oxy Eca and Oxy Eca Black. Here's my take on both. As far as energy I would say then energy is about the same the original has a tad more kick. As far as appetite supressant effects as of now I think Oxy Eca wins hands down. This is just from my experience. Oxy Eca Black is good. I will say this Oxy Eca Black does make me feel a lot warmer than the orginal. Overall I have responded better to the original Oxy Eca tho. I'll continue to take Oxy Eca Black and report back in a few days.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've had the chance to try Oxy Eca and Oxy Eca Black. Here's my take on both. As far as energy I would say then energy is about the same the original has a tad more kick. As far as appetite supressant effects as of now I think Oxy Eca wins hands down. This is just from my experience. Oxy Eca Black is good. I will say this Oxy Eca Black does make me feel a lot warmer than the orginal. Overall I have responded better to the original Oxy Eca tho. I'll continue to take Oxy Eca Black and report back in a few days.
Ok so Marms I have finally Zeroed in on my stack. Am getting married in Dec, so I need to drop as much BF as possible. I ordered

1.Alpha T2 + OxyECA + Erase

Day 1 Reaction : Nice clean energy, (if you look at my previous posts you will know I am sensitive to stims). Had two in the whole day, 1 at 8.20am and the other one at 4.00 pm

My workouts are always between 6-8pm in the evenings. I was sweating a lot more than I usually do on thermogenics. Appetite suppression is good, but I still face the eventual crash in the evenings when I want to eat everything in sight! (Marms plz advise on this).

Since I have started eating this much, I have started using Purus' Slinshot to avoid going nuts. The thermogenic does its job. I wonder if I could do the unfathomable and just slide in 1 pill of Recreate a day, that thing made me crush my apettite, but I am afraid I might die of excessive heart rate variations.

That brings me to my most important point:

1. Heart Rate : Has been steady, with the occassional racy feeling (like the movie Crank) during HIIT or 20-25 mins of LISS
, which is fine, just sometimes I get a bit worried. Being a Desk Jockey, my only form of cardio in a week is running about 5 miles 4 days a week, which is mostly LISS, with the occasional HIIT thrown in for testing myself and getting shin-splints despite repeated notes to self.

2. Caffeine input : ZERO! I do not have any coffee as is, occassional Chai with the missus, and now cancelling that out as well.

3. Diet :

Breakfast : Oatmeal/Fruits/ EAS Lean Carb Control shakes

Lunch : Fish / Chicken breasts / Brocolli / Spinach and Asparagus with some Celery sticks

and so on and so forth. So my diet generally is very clean, cheat day is typically the non workout day (travel back to MEM day) which is usually Friday.

Since I cannot commit to a log due to work schedules et all, I will keep updating this thread quoting this response each time.

Overall happiness with product : 7/10, sometimes I get jittery, in spans though, like out of nowhere 2 hours later, I will be cold, not shivering cold but cold, I know because the body temp falls. Sometimes get shakes in spans just before I get cold. But that may be down to me and the fact that I am sensitive to Stims, and the only one that has not affected me stim wise is Shred Matrix.

Trying OxyECA is my attempt to step into the Stim world, having previously failed with Oxy ElitePro and getting horrible Stim Dick.

Dosage :

1 : wake up : 5.30 am (on Mondays being travel day, I am awake at 3.45 am, first dose after reaching work at 11am so that I can sleep in flight) other days as soon as I wake up. Have Alpha T2 with it.

Breakfast : Erase (1) (prior to 7.30am)

Mid Morning : DAA (1) + Fish Oil (2000mg) (10 am)

Lunch (1pm) : Alpha T2 just before it. Slinshot (2) just before I eat

Dose 2 of Oxy ECA : between 3-4 pm

Leave work : 6.30 pm (Alpha T2 dose 2), Erase Dose 2, DAA Dose 2

Gym : As soon as I get to the hotel, just grab some Hemavol and rush like a maniac into the gym at the Hampton!

After workout : wait about 60mins, pop 2 slinshots and fish oil, start eating (and moan about getting fat again), Switch on laptop, get back to work for 2-3 hours

Before sleep : Valerian Root (2) maybe 3 depending on how stressed i am.