Oxy eca black

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Oxy eca black


    I just seen on facebook that oxy eca black is here. Do you have a list of the ingredients available for us to see yet? Thanks.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.


  2. guessing this one will be 1,3 dim free?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I just seen on facebook that oxy eca black is here. Do you have a list of the ingredients available for us to see yet? Thanks.
    Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    guessing this one will be 1,3 dim free?
    Yes Sir
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  4. Name:  stimpy.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  61.0 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  5. Name:  oxyblack.png
Views: 1314
Size:  17.8 KB

    Thats all you get for now.

    No drooling!
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Name:  oxyblack.png
Views: 1314
Size:  17.8 KB

    Thats all you get for now.

    No drooling!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Love me some AC/DC

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Love me some AC/DC
    Most definitely. Greatest band in history.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Most definitely. Greatest band in history.
    Stix was the gweatest wock band ever lol. I forgot what movie it was from ?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Stix was the gweatest wock band ever lol. I forgot what movie it was from ?
    That would be from Big Daddy.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    That would be from Big Daddy.
    Thats it.
    P.S release date will be determined on how much fine print is needed lmao
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  12. Oh man once you go Black you'll never gain it back!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Oh man once you go Black you'll never gain it back!
    Wow we might have to put that on the label
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  14. Isn't the "e" in Eca illegal as dietary Supp?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Wow we might have to put that on the label
    Lol..all rights reserved by Flex
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Oh man once you go Black you'll never gain it back!
    Lol nice!

  17. Name:  black.jpg
Views: 1705
Size:  65.8 KB

    Should be on sale Tuesday at NP!!!!
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  18. E in ECA stands for ephedrine and is regulated. This product doesn't contain that, although the use of the 1,3,7-trimethlyxanthine really makes it pop like there is something "good" in it. None the less, it is caffeine. Why not just say caffeine? Am I missing something?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by davesfx View Post
    E in ECA stands for ephedrine and is regulated. This product doesn't contain that, although the use of the 1,3,7-trimethlyxanthine really makes it pop like there is something "good" in it. None the less, it is caffeine. Why not just say caffeine? Am I missing something?
    That is what I had thought too. I was at the V-shoppe and the rep there was speaking about this product a lot, I was there to get some Hemavol, so I thought I would want to know what our Anatards thought of it, and lo! Behold, it has it's own subforum.

    So can someone educate plz? Marms?

    #ObligatoryNoobAlert

  20. Quote Originally Posted by davesfx View Post
    E in ECA stands for ephedrine and is regulated. This product doesn't contain that, although the use of the 1,3,7-trimethlyxanthine really makes it pop like there is something "good" in it. None the less, it is caffeine. Why not just say caffeine? Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    That is what I had thought too. I was at the V-shoppe and the rep there was speaking about this product a lot, I was there to get some Hemavol, so I thought I would want to know what our Anatards thought of it, and lo! Behold, it has it's own subforum.

    So can someone educate plz? Marms?

    #ObligatoryNoobAlert
    Just a name guys thats all the E stands for. I asked the Boss and he just wanted the name to live on with the Original that did have Ephedra in it way back long time ago.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    That is what I had thought too. I was at the V-shoppe and the rep there was speaking about this product a lot, I was there to get some Hemavol, so I thought I would want to know what our Anatards thought of it, and lo! Behold, it has it's own subforum.

    So can someone educate plz? Marms?

    #ObligatoryNoobAlert
    I have not tried the product yet personally but do have some on the way. It was meant to replace our OXYECA with the 1,3. So this is basically our new version of it Its now on NP and we do have some log opps up for it in the company promo section right now !!!
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have not tried the product yet personally but do have some on the way. It was meant to replace our OXYECA with the 1,3. So this is basically our new version of it Its now on NP and we do have some log opps up for it in the company promo section right now !!!
    Thanks for the info Marms, just a couple of compare questions now (noobish I know)

    I cannot understand ingredients much ,so to dumb it down, compared to OEP (DMAA based)

    is this the same DMAA based (gave me horrible stim D) with 2 pills a day?

    Or is this a revamped non DMAA based version?

    Thanks for letting me know!

    Cheers!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Thanks for the info Marms, just a couple of compare questions now (noobish I know)

    I cannot understand ingredients much ,so to dumb it down, compared to OEP (DMAA based)

    is this the same DMAA based (gave me horrible stim D) with 2 pills a day?

    Or is this a revamped non DMAA based version?

    Thanks for letting me know!

    Cheers!
    Original version was Dmaa based.
    New OxyECA BLACK version is not
    Just curious to anyone out there that has had stimD from the 1,3 (dmaa) based products! What do you do about that ?? How do you fix it ??
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Original version was Dmaa based.
    New OxyECA BLACK version is not
    Just curious to anyone out there that has had stimD from the 1,3 (dmaa) based products! What do you do about that ?? How do you fix it ??
    I went off it, and went on a mad rampage with Endosurge zero Caffeine and DMaa, when the todger still wont work , I went Goliath Labs on it with Ejaculoid and Stimuloid , finally after 6 weeks or 7 can't remember it was all good.

    Coop mentioned that if you let it be, things will be fine.

    I saw your product at the G store as well, but not all G's just one store, not sure if it was corporate.

    Cheers!

  25. To aid in the prevention of stimD, when it does occur, I usually add a lot of H2O and a little yohimbine. Works for me.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by davesfx View Post
    To aid in the prevention of stimD, when it does occur, I usually add a lot of H2O and a little yohimbine. Works for me.
    Aye, Y gave me the heart rate jumps, for no reason, now I am tolerant to it, since I take Ejaculoid and Stimuloid together.

    H2O means water I assume.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Aye, Y gave me the heart rate jumps, for no reason, now I am tolerant to it, since I take Ejaculoid and Stimuloid together.

    H2O means water I assume.
    Yes sir! H2O = water Water is essential in most to all cases. Scale the Y back a bit. Being hydrated and a little Y can make you long and strong!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by davesfx View Post
    Yes sir! H2O = water Water is essential in most to all cases. Scale the Y back a bit. Being hydrated and a little Y can make you long and strong!
    To be honest, I did not recover from it completely, even after this long, I am guessing something longer term may have gone down there.

    Since then I have sworn off all Supps with Stims (in most cases). I have tried a few, and liked them, but eventually it leads to me being hungry as a wolf in the middle of the night and that is not a good thing.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by davesfx View Post
    E in ECA stands for ephedrine and is regulated. This product doesn't contain that, although the use of the 1,3,7-trimethlyxanthine really makes it pop like there is something "good" in it. None the less, it is caffeine. Why not just say caffeine? Am I missing something?
    Good Job here, I noted on NP that the label now says Caffeine
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. black hole evaporation
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
  2. BSL(black star labs)?
    By jetset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:30 PM
  3. ? about proteincustomizer and Black star
    By jetset in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:23 PM
  4. Black Star Labs
    By Stroyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Log in
Log in