Oxy eca black

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ok I've had the chance to try Oxy Eca and Oxy Eca Black. Here's my take on both. As far as energy I would say then energy is about the same the original has a tad more kick. As far as appetite supressant effects as of now I think Oxy Eca wins hands down. This is just from my experience. Oxy Eca Black is good. I will say this Oxy Eca Black does make me feel a lot warmer than the orginal. Overall I have responded better to the original Oxy Eca tho. I'll continue to take Oxy Eca Black and report back in a few days.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

2. Thanks for the udpate.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Ok I've had the chance to try Oxy Eca and Oxy Eca Black. Here's my take on both. As far as energy I would say then energy is about the same the original has a tad more kick. As far as appetite supressant effects as of now I think Oxy Eca wins hands down. This is just from my experience. Oxy Eca Black is good. I will say this Oxy Eca Black does make me feel a lot warmer than the orginal. Overall I have responded better to the original Oxy Eca tho. I'll continue to take Oxy Eca Black and report back in a few days.
    Ok so Marms I have finally Zeroed in on my stack. Am getting married in Dec, so I need to drop as much BF as possible. I ordered

1.Alpha T2 + OxyECA + Erase

Day 1 Reaction : Nice clean energy, (if you look at my previous posts you will know I am sensitive to stims). Had two in the whole day, 1 at 8.20am and the other one at 4.00 pm

My workouts are always between 6-8pm in the evenings. I was sweating a lot more than I usually do on thermogenics. Appetite suppression is good, but I still face the eventual crash in the evenings when I want to eat everything in sight! (Marms plz advise on this).

Since I have started eating this much, I have started using Purus' Slinshot to avoid going nuts. The thermogenic does its job. I wonder if I could do the unfathomable and just slide in 1 pill of Recreate a day, that thing made me crush my apettite, but I am afraid I might die of excessive heart rate variations.

That brings me to my most important point:

1. Heart Rate : Has been steady, with the occassional racy feeling (like the movie Crank) during HIIT or 20-25 mins of LISS
    , which is fine, just sometimes I get a bit worried. Being a Desk Jockey, my only form of cardio in a week is running about 5 miles 4 days a week, which is mostly LISS, with the occasional HIIT thrown in for testing myself and getting shin-splints despite repeated notes to self.

2. Caffeine input : ZERO! I do not have any coffee as is, occassional Chai with the missus, and now cancelling that out as well.

3. Diet :

Breakfast : Oatmeal/Fruits/ EAS Lean Carb Control shakes

Lunch : Fish / Chicken breasts / Brocolli / Spinach and Asparagus with some Celery sticks

and so on and so forth. So my diet generally is very clean, cheat day is typically the non workout day (travel back to MEM day) which is usually Friday.

Since I cannot commit to a log due to work schedules et all, I will keep updating this thread quoting this response each time.

Overall happiness with product : 7/10, sometimes I get jittery, in spans though, like out of nowhere 2 hours later, I will be cold, not shivering cold but cold, I know because the body temp falls. Sometimes get shakes in spans just before I get cold. But that may be down to me and the fact that I am sensitive to Stims, and the only one that has not affected me stim wise is Shred Matrix.

Trying OxyECA is my attempt to step into the Stim world, having previously failed with Oxy ElitePro and getting horrible Stim Dick.

Dosage :

1 : wake up : 5.30 am (on Mondays being travel day, I am awake at 3.45 am, first dose after reaching work at 11am so that I can sleep in flight) other days as soon as I wake up. Have Alpha T2 with it.

Breakfast : Erase (1) (prior to 7.30am)

Mid Morning : DAA (1) + Fish Oil (2000mg) (10 am)

Lunch (1pm) : Alpha T2 just before it. Slinshot (2) just before I eat

Dose 2 of Oxy ECA : between 3-4 pm

Leave work : 6.30 pm (Alpha T2 dose 2), Erase Dose 2, DAA Dose 2

Gym : As soon as I get to the hotel, just grab some Hemavol and rush like a maniac into the gym at the Hampton!

After workout : wait about 60mins, pop 2 slinshots and fish oil, start eating (and moan about getting fat again), Switch on laptop, get back to work for 2-3 hours

Before sleep : Valerian Root (2) maybe 3 depending on how stressed i am.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. black hole evaporation
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
  2. BSL(black star labs)?
    By jetset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:30 PM
  3. ? about proteincustomizer and Black star