Leecheek MassHGH and TestodrolX9 final review

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Leecheek MassHGH andTestodrolX9 final review
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202879-lecheek-masshgh-testodrol.html#post3405238 30 day log
I will go ahead and rate the products on a 1-10

MassHGH – 8
I had an increase in test that was tangible. Around 10 days in my skin started to get oily and an aggressive nature took over in the gym. I started to experience enhanced sleep and an overall sense of well-being. I had a nutrient portioning effect after ingesting food. Massive pumps right after eating. I think it helped with protein synthesis and assimilating nutrients. Increase in hunger and energy daily. Increasing calories did not result in any noticeable fat gains. I was able to remain lean and still increase strength. Excellent recovery as any soreness never lasted more than 24 hours.

TestodrolX9 - 8.5
This product is excellent at increasing your testosterone. I hit several PR’s on compound lifts (deadlift and squats). Increases in libido, aggression, stamina and ability to lift longer and heavier were experienced very quickly for a natural product.

Stack – 8.5
These products seem to work synergistically very well. I managed to lose 5 pounds and increase my strength and muscle thickness. Muscles seemed to get denser. Based on your diet I feel this stack can be effective whatever your goals may be. Pictures don’t lie I gained thickness in my back and shoulders. I will absolutely use these products again and I recommend them highly. I rank this stack as the best natty products I have tried. If it’s out there I’ve tried it and I would go no further than using MassHGH and TestodrolX9.I think the addition of a dedicated AI (I’ll suggest Lecheeks new AD-3 ) would make this stack insane.
If you put the hard work in the gym this stack will get you the edge you need.

Thanks Lecheek for infusing the market with some excellentnew products that produce real results.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log and nice final review !
Obviously the 3rd part that made this work well is the effort you put in the gym.

I think I am heading the same direction with my final review.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice review. Looking forward to running ad3 soon!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome man. Is it a good idea to run all 3 at the same time? Or is mass HGH and ad-3 somewhat the same?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sounds awesome man. Is it a good idea to run all 3 at the same time? Or is mass HGH and ad-3 somewhat the same?
No mass hgh and ad3 are not similar. I would highly recommend running all 3 together if you have the option. I just ran testox9 and ad3 and had great results. Now Im running mass hgh and oxyeca black but will be adding the testox9 and ad3 in about a month. I logged the testox9 ad3 run and am logging the mass hgh oxyblack run if you want more info

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mass hgh and ad3 are not similar. I would highly recommend running all 3 together if you have the option. I just ran testox9 and ad3 and had great results. Now Im running mass hgh and oxyeca black but will be adding the testox9 and ad3 in about a month. I logged the testox9 ad3 run and am logging the mass hgh oxyblack run if you want more info
Thanks Matty.

I am running all 3 at the moment and loving it. You could also run Mass hgh if you like solo if you like, I did that as well :)