Oxy ECA users - AnabolicMinds.com

Oxy ECA users

1. New Member

Oxy ECA users

I already have a thread about Oxy Eca I wanted to start a new one. For all the people that use this product do y'all get tons and tons of energy from this product? I'm down 25 pounds since May 10th. I'm going to take some time off from this product. It's working to good and to fast lol. Imma throw some numbers out there of how many calories i burned from cardio this week. I burned 730 calories Monday. 1415 calories Tuesday (two sessions). 1100 calories Wednesday (two sessions) I started cramping up so I stopped. 850 calories this morning and I still have to mow my lawn this evening. The thing is I'm probably getting in 2000-2500 calories a day, Which would be ok if I wasn't burning so many calories. So far I'm not really losing a lot of muscle mass I'm losing tons of fat maybe the cardio equip is off about the calories. Has anybody else had a experience like this?
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Glad your liking it man! Wait until you try the new OxyECA Black which is in the works now.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya oxyeca puts a few extra D cell batteries into my drive for sure.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Glad your liking it man! Wait until you try the new OxyECA Black which is in the works now.
    BOOM I see how you snuck that in there lol
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ya oxyeca puts a few extra D cell batteries into my drive for sure.
    Did you see the picture of the small Lecheek Energizer bunny in the bottom right corner of the label ?
  6. New Member

Dang I will really be impressed if it out performs the regular Oxy Eca. I'll keep a eye out for it.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait! Was very impressed with the original.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I loaded up with 2 bottles from nutraplanet . I'm stacking with the hyperT2 I'm planning on getting shredded the next 4 weeks .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I loaded up with 2 bottles from nutraplanet . I'm stacking with the hyperT2 I'm planning on getting shredded the next 4 weeks .
    Did we have a special if you buy the stack you get a free roll of tape ?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Vs3 and Marms : I am looking at my 2 bottles to get me to drop lbs like crazy as well.

In my Avi I am 174 again
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I lost a good amount of weight while using it a year ago. About 50 pounds. Using it now with hyper t2, not going as well though. Haha.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I lost a good amount of weight while using it a year ago. About 50 pounds. Using it now with hyper t2, not going as well though. Haha.
    Care to tell me reasons before I start the stack?

Ta!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Probably just a lack of cardio, not bashing on the products. I did an insane amount of cardio last time around.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Probably just a lack of cardio, not bashing on the products. I did an insane amount of cardio last time around.
    Gonna peg you a bit more on this, what is extreme cardio for you?

My defintion : 38-50 miles of LISS is extreme = shin splints and Leg Aids for me.

This time I am gonna switch it to 3 days (2:1 HIIT)/LISS not exceeding 45 mins 25 mins + 20 mins); top speed not to exceed 10mph ; with
    So is that extreme, or am I as strong as Taylor Swift (My God I would smash her).
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Gonna peg you a bit more on this, what is extreme cardio for you?

My defintion : 38-50 miles of LISS is extreme = shin splints and Leg Aids for me.

This time I am gonna switch it to 3 days (2:1 HIIT)/LISS not exceeding 45 mins 25 mins + 20 mins); top speed not to exceed 10mph ; with
    So is that extreme, or am I as strong as Taylor Swift (My God I would smash her).
    That sounds like extreme cardio to me, haha. I did probably 30-45 minutes of medium intensity on a treadmill about 4-5 times a week.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude
    I already have a thread about Oxy Eca I wanted to start a new one. For all the people that use this product do y'all get tons and tons of energy from this product? I'm down 25 pounds since May 10th. I'm going to take some time off from this product. It's working to good and to fast lol. Imma throw some numbers out there of how many calories i burned from cardio this week. I burned 730 calories Monday. 1415 calories Tuesday (two sessions). 1100 calories Wednesday (two sessions) I started cramping up so I stopped. 850 calories this morning and I still have to mow my lawn this evening. The thing is I'm probably getting in 2000-2500 calories a day, Which would be ok if I wasn't burning so many calories. So far I'm not really losing a lot of muscle mass I'm losing tons of fat maybe the cardio equip is off about the calories. Has anybody else had a experience like this?
    Oxy gave me a ton of energy on very little sleep. When I came off it I was tired all the time because I thought I could go on 4 to 5 hrs sleep like I did when I was running the oxy.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Oxy gave me a ton of energy on very little sleep. When I came off it I was tired all the time because I thought I could go on 4 to 5 hrs sleep like I did when I was running the oxy.

Very funny, I get this off Scorch and even Shred Matrix (the two strongest I can cope with). I always thought because I was in bad physical shape.

Turns out I am not the only one.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much TMG did DAA users take with it?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 07:40 PM
  2. Any UTT users yet?
    By lozgod in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:22 AM
  3. Pgh users
    By chipdouglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 07:22 PM
  4. 1-AD users - Please help!