Oxy ECA users

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I already have a thread about Oxy Eca I wanted to start a new one. For all the people that use this product do y'all get tons and tons of energy from this product? I'm down 25 pounds since May 10th. I'm going to take some time off from this product. It's working to good and to fast lol. Imma throw some numbers out there of how many calories i burned from cardio this week. I burned 730 calories Monday. 1415 calories Tuesday (two sessions). 1100 calories Wednesday (two sessions) I started cramping up so I stopped. 850 calories this morning and I still have to mow my lawn this evening. The thing is I'm probably getting in 2000-2500 calories a day, Which would be ok if I wasn't burning so many calories. So far I'm not really losing a lot of muscle mass I'm losing tons of fat maybe the cardio equip is off about the calories. Has anybody else had a experience like this?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your liking it man! Wait until you try the new OxyECA Black which is in the works now.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya oxyeca puts a few extra D cell batteries into my drive for sure.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Glad your liking it man! Wait until you try the new OxyECA Black which is in the works now.
Dang I will really be impressed if it out performs the regular Oxy Eca. I'll keep a eye out for it.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Can't wait! Was very impressed with the original.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I loaded up with 2 bottles from nutraplanet . I'm stacking with the hyperT2 I'm planning on getting shredded the next 4 weeks .

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Vs3 and Marms : I am looking at my 2 bottles to get me to drop lbs like crazy as well.

In my Avi I am 174 again :ugh1:

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I lost a good amount of weight while using it a year ago. About 50 pounds. Using it now with hyper t2, not going as well though. Haha.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I lost a good amount of weight while using it a year ago. About 50 pounds. Using it now with hyper t2, not going as well though. Haha.
Care to tell me reasons before I start the stack?

Ta!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Probably just a lack of cardio, not bashing on the products. I did an insane amount of cardio last time around.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Probably just a lack of cardio, not bashing on the products. I did an insane amount of cardio last time around.
Gonna peg you a bit more on this, what is extreme cardio for you?

My defintion : 38-50 miles of LISS is extreme = shin splints and Leg Aids for me.

This time I am gonna switch it to 3 days (2:1 HIIT)/LISS not exceeding 45 mins 25 mins + 20 mins); top speed not to exceed 10mph ; with
So is that extreme, or am I as strong as Taylor Swift (My God I would smash her).

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Gonna peg you a bit more on this, what is extreme cardio for you?

My defintion : 38-50 miles of LISS is extreme = shin splints and Leg Aids for me.

This time I am gonna switch it to 3 days (2:1 HIIT)/LISS not exceeding 45 mins 25 mins + 20 mins); top speed not to exceed 10mph ; with
So is that extreme, or am I as strong as Taylor Swift (My God I would smash her).
That sounds like extreme cardio to me, haha. I did probably 30-45 minutes of medium intensity on a treadmill about 4-5 times a week.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I already have a thread about Oxy Eca I wanted to start a new one. For all the people that use this product do y'all get tons and tons of energy from this product? I'm down 25 pounds since May 10th. I'm going to take some time off from this product. It's working to good and to fast lol. Imma throw some numbers out there of how many calories i burned from cardio this week. I burned 730 calories Monday. 1415 calories Tuesday (two sessions). 1100 calories Wednesday (two sessions) I started cramping up so I stopped. 850 calories this morning and I still have to mow my lawn this evening. The thing is I'm probably getting in 2000-2500 calories a day, Which would be ok if I wasn't burning so many calories. So far I'm not really losing a lot of muscle mass I'm losing tons of fat maybe the cardio equip is off about the calories. Has anybody else had a experience like this?
Oxy gave me a ton of energy on very little sleep. When I came off it I was tired all the time because I thought I could go on 4 to 5 hrs sleep like I did when I was running the oxy.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Oxy gave me a ton of energy on very little sleep. When I came off it I was tired all the time because I thought I could go on 4 to 5 hrs sleep like I did when I was running the oxy.

Very funny, I get this off Scorch and even Shred Matrix (the two strongest I can cope with). I always thought because I was in bad physical shape.

Turns out I am not the only one. :smileeek: